~*Evil of the Sea*~

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

~*Evil of the Sea*~

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 am

If you wish to join.. PM me!! Thank you!

Vampirates.. as old as time itself, or so it is told. Stories of them have been told to small children to keep them in bed. And make them stay away from dangerous things. But some.. who sail the seas say, that when the sky goes dark and the moon is hidden behind clouds. And the mist appears... then you may see them. In their huge ship, black and red, worn but looking new.

There.. hidden in the mist.. the most dangerous of them all. Vampirates. They not only kill those who get in their way, but they drink their blood as well. Though, those only be... tales.

What would happen, if a precious friend.. or sibling.. or maybe even.. you. Were taken by the Vampirates! What would happen to ye'? Do thee know? Would Ye' want... to know?

------
Okay, based of an idea, and since I read a cool book about Vampirates!! I decided to start an RPG. Though it may not be very well built, I hope some will join me!

Your Role is to be a Human, a normal person, who starts out on a journey. On a ship.. (You will see) and then eventually get to be around Pirates, Vampirates and all thewhole lot!! All the good stuff. Also water dragons, you know, the sea monsters? And such.. if you like that stuff... then join away! And if you wish to be a Pirate or a Vampirate.. then PM me.. for now I think we shall have.. 3 Vampirates(Besides myself). But you need to start as a normal person first!

Here is the Character Sheet!

Name:

Race:

Blood Type: (optional)

Hair:

Eyes:

Height:

Weight: (Optional, if you do put it down, make it right please ^^ not hard)

Job: (Baker.. writer.. fisher.. ETC)

Personality: (May put IN game if you want)

History: (A little about where they grew up.. but you don't have to, just put In Game)

-----

If you are to play a Pirate, PM me.. and if you wish to be a Vampirate.. PM me.. only 3 for now!! First come first serve! They are the "main" enemy (notice the quotes.. you know.. quote un quote.. like no their not? lol )

Anyway, if Ye' be interesting in playin! Then sign up!!

RULES

*No god-moding, that seems to be a real problem among people.. and I am telling you now. if I see you start to god-mode, I will.. give you 3 chances to stop ^^ thank you.
*No controling other peoples characters, unless they said you could!
*Don't try to take over my job as the storyteller. I know you want to add stuff! And taht is AWESOME! That's what this is.. an RPG we work together. But I will try to come up with the main points. YOu have a good idea? Wanna share it? PM it to me and we can talk.
*The Characters should be around Teenager years, no older than 22 please ^^ ruins the game.. unless you are a Vampirate, or and older Pirate. But that's what a PM is for okay? ^^
*ALso! Once you join you are COMMITTED! like Marriage ^^ Please understand, I cannot force you to stay.. but unless you have a very REASONABLE reason XD Then please do not leave. ^^ Thank you very much! XD
*Depending on the amount of people.. 3 posts a day and No one liners! And don't tell me "Well.. I didn't have enough to say."

Example: "I wouldn't know." Okay.. that is a one liner.. none of that.

Example 2: Drake released a sigh and glanced at the person next to him, and with a shrug he said, "I wouldn't know." The words slipped from his mouth and he watched the person for their reaction.

That right there! Example two.. is what you can do! XD it works! DETAILS is all it is.. and good ones ^^

I believe that's all. Thanks very much! And enjoy the RPG!! Doubling posting for my characters.. Sorry ^^;;
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:54 am

Name: Fantasy Auster

Race: Human

Blood Type: O

Hair: Crimson Chestnut, Shoulder blade length

Eyes: Grey

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130lbs

Job: Jewelry Makers Daughter (she is talented in it too)

Personality: In Game

History: In Game

---------

Name: Cobalt Tolson

Hair: Platinum Blonde, Shoulder length.

Eyes: Cadet Blue

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210lbs (muscle)

Job: Fisherman, dreams of being more.

Those are the human forms!

These are my other.s

Name: Drake Catho

Race: Vampire

Hair: Raven black, Mid-back.

Eyes: Sea Blue/Green(looks like a shifting ocean)

Height: 6'5

Weight: (Optional)

Job: Captain of Vampirates (the main ones.. anywya lol their are rogues)

Has a few earrings.
--------

Name: Echo

Hair: White and Blue

Eyes: Orange

Height: 6'2

Weight: (Optional)

Job: First Mate aboard Vampirates ship

Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:06 am

Hi Nami-Chan ^_^

Name: Serena

Race: Human (as far as she knows)

Blood Type: Type A (for now)

Hair: Black with a blue tint

Eyes: Sapphire blue

Height: 5'5

Weight: 115lbs

Job: Singer/Dancer

Personality: Mysterious

History: She was abandoned when a baby. That is all we know.. for now ^_^

Is that ok for now GM-Sama? I can change anything you want me too ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Nami » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:20 am

Yes it's fine, but.. she has to be a human silly ^^ if you want to be a Pirate/Vampirate you need to PM me ^^ one slot left.. ALSO! Everyone who has PMed me about the Vampirates, you are accepted! But please also create a Human! ^^ Thank you much!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:24 pm

^o^/ ok, here's my character!

Name: Alcatraz Snow

Appearance-

Eyes: Topaz
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black.
Hair Style: Sleek bangs that hang on either side of his face, rest of hair is slicked back except for the long braid that ends at the middle of his back.
Height: 6'8" (O.o Man, what a beast.)
Weight: 226 pounds.
Bodybuild: Slim with nicely toned muscles.
Skin: A very slight tanned skintone.
Markings: A very realistic tattoo of his spine (Of course on his back), also has tattoos of his hands and feet bones.
Piercings: Lip piercing on the left side of his lower lip, ears are pierced from the top to the bottom with different varieties of earrings.
Clothes-
Top: A black thigh-length jacket/cloak with white furr on the collor. No shirt underneath.
Bottom: Black pants.
Shoes: Black boots.
Accessories:--

Job: Second mate

Personality: Sarcastic and it bit unpredictable.

History: in game.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:40 pm

That's good, but please create a Human as well ^^;; Also, he is REALLY WAY to small for 6'8.. he would be bones.. 157lbs. Isn't enough.. Let's see.. he would probably he 230lbs or more.. that's not fat! That's Muscle.. believe me.. XD Also, Echo.. my character is First mate.. you can have him as the Second Mate (yes!There is one) lol Otheriwse looks great! Welcome Abroad!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:50 pm

REMOVED
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Confusion!

Postby christianfriend » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:25 pm

Ok, im not sure if this was an accident or what, but Kunoichi, you copied a lot off of my character. You copied (in my exact words) the hair, bodybuild, the skin and the shoes, and not to mention my personal character sheet (which I don't mind as much, but still). Im sure it's pretty obvious that you don't copy anything off people's characters or even make your character simillar to theirs. I would greatly appreciate it if you edited your character and change it to something very different from mine. RPG's are supposed to have all different kinds of characters to make them interesting and more fun. Thanks a bunch and im sorry if I sounded rude or mean.
And Nami, if you want this post removed I'll get rid of it as soon as I can.
~C-friend
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:08 am

christianfriend wrote:Ok, im not sure if this was an accident or what, but Kunoichi, you copied a lot off of my character. You copied (in my exact words) the hair, bodybuild, the skin and the shoes, and not to mention my personal character sheet (which I don't mind as much, but still). Im sure it's pretty obvious that you don't copy anything off people's characters or even make your character simillar to theirs. I would greatly appreciate it if you edited your character and change it to something very different from mine. RPG's are supposed to have all different kinds of characters to make them interesting and more fun. Thanks a bunch and im sorry if I sounded rude or mean.
And Nami, if you want this post removed I'll get rid of it as soon as I can.
~C-friend

Christianfriend,

I apologize if it seemed that I copied your character. I merely copied and pasted your template that way I could remove your character information and add my own.

meaning:

Copy and pasted your post then deleted your information but kept the headers such as Appearance, name, sex etc.

Apparently I missed some and did not realize it. However, in the future I would prefer you pm me before accusing me of copying your character and not having any originality with my own. Also, I did not mean to offend you by copying your template. I shall remove my character.

Kunoichi
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:19 am

ACK! I missed it!! But Kunoichi-sama, you will stillplay with us! Please?!

It's okay CF-chan, but yes, I believe a PM would have been in order ^^ though it's quite alright. Now, if everyone is settled XD We can move on.. and CF-chan, I think you missed this..

That's good, but please create a Human as well ^^;; Also, he is REALLY WAY to small for 6'8.. he would be bones.. 157lbs. Isn't enough.. Let's see.. he would probably he 230lbs or more.. that's not fat! That's Muscle.. believe me.. XD Also, Echo.. my character is First mate.. you can have him as the Second Mate (yes!There is one) lol Otheriwse looks great! Welcome Abroad!

That's by me XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:09 pm

@__@ Yes, im very sorry for all the confusion. >.> I should have looked at your age Kunoichi XD That would definatly change the way I was thinking. >.< I've had someone copy my character before that was a younger person and that was pretty frustrating. Actually I've had a few people do it to me x.x. But Please still rpg with us! I'de feel terrible if you didn't stay because of my dorkiness and stupidity! >__<;; *smacks self*

Oh! I completely missed the bit about the first mate! I shall edit! >o</ and I'll get woking on my human character too.
christianfriend

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:36 pm

Christianfriend,

*hugs no worries!

Name: Kianna Strider

Sex: Female

Eye Color: Green with golden specs

Height: 5'4"

Weight: You never ask a lady that! lol j/k 127 lbs

Job: She is a tavern waitress at the end of the docks. Often times she comes in contact with all sort of fisherman. She would love to go exploring! She learned hand to hand combat by some friendly oriental fisherman *if that's ok nami-sama* ^_^ Also has a dagger for protection against "unruly" customers

Clothing: Normal old fashioned waitress outfit, *white shirt, skirt* however, outside of work she wears clothing like Paine from FFX-2 *again if suitable*

Hair color: Red with blond streaks

Length: Cut down to the chin

Background: Servant of the tavern all her life, father lost at sea and mother is missing shortly after, presumed dead

Personality: in game

Kunoichi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:23 pm

I'm so glad.. you two made up :(

Lol, she is human :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:17 am

WOOT! You two are on good terms again!! Alrightly Mate's! XD thank you CF-chan! *huggles* don't stress over a character though, make it the way you want it ^^

ALRIGHT! Looks good Kunoichi! :thumb: All of it XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:52 pm

*raises hand* Oh, oh! I have a question! X_X is this like...modern time? Medieval? Or just plain fantasy and anything goes?
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Tue May 01, 2007 1:28 pm

christianfriend wrote:*raises hand* Oh, oh! I have a question! X_X is this like...modern time? Medieval? Or just plain fantasy and anything goes?

*blinks* Aahaha! :sweat: it's Fantasy, so they have SOMe modern things.. but not to many.. pretty old fashion ^^ the bigger cities have more technology.. but out on pirate ships they really have no need. ^^ But... a few things.. they do have ^^ Buahahhahahh! :evil:
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 01, 2007 4:22 pm

^o^/ Alrighty then, thanks! And sorry im taking so long on my human character e.e..hopefully I'll have her in today ^.^

Edit>> Ohmigosh!!! Sao, your new avatar is soooo adorable!!! *squeals and huggles smiley*
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Tue May 01, 2007 4:36 pm

XD no worries, take some time. Think, I want you to make it good, and if anyone can.. recruit some other people.. it would be nice. People who will take this seriously and not ditch out on me.. XD thanks guys

EDIT: Also, I added a new rule, I will leave you all 3 days to get to like it, and if you drop out during those three days.. fine ^^ but.. if once those three days are over, you really need to stay in the RPG. This is not a direct command.. because I cannot force you to do anything.. but it would be nice if you stayed ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 01, 2007 4:45 pm

I'll stay as long as it's not crazy fast @___@ That's pretty much the only reason I drop out of RPGs. Or if my character is just kind of..there. lol ^^; So hopefully this RPG will go at a decent speed so I can stay in x.x Because I would really like to.
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Tue May 01, 2007 4:47 pm

Oh yes, I should make a posting limit.. *runs to do so* I understand completely ^^ I have had that happen to me ^^ it totally understand where your coming from XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 pm

Oh, yay! A post limit! *prances around* ^_^ That should help a lot. Thanks a bunch!

And here is my human character! She wears lots and lots of blue >.>.....tons of it. You'll probably read the word blue like ten times. ^^;;

Name: Sevita Jack Silvers

Appearance-
Eyes: Lime green
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Straight with the occasional curl shoulder blade lenght hair with bangs that curve in towards her face.
Height: 5'
Weight: 113
Bodybuild: Slender and curvacious.
Skin: Pale peach.
Markings: One Horizontal light blue stripe on each cheek, upper arms and legs.
Piercings: Two baby blue medium sized hoop earrings in each earlobe.
Clothes-
Top: A flowing blue shirt with an open collar and short sleeves.
Bottom: Wears shorts for casual clothes and a long ankle length blue skirt when dancing or entertaining.
Shoes: Usually doesn't wear any.
Accessories: Blue beaded bracelet and necklace set and a cute baby blue bandana covering the top of her head like a hat.

Job: Dancer/entertainer and a part time waitress.

Personality: Sevita is a double sided personality. One moment she's as sweet as a humming bird and the next she's an exploding Volcano.

History: Sevita's father left her and her mother to become a pirate when she was very young, and came back to visit whenever he could. Her mother was very supportive of him chasing his dream and going out on the sea, but Sevita was a bit less forgiving. She would always say she hated her father, but of course she loved him and just missed him terribly. Sevita's mother is a gracious person and dancer. Dancing has always been her passion, and now Sevita is also taking part in it. She's been dancing since she could walk and has become very popular in the town she lives in, which boarders the ocean.
Other: Sevita is Extremely Bipolar, which is of course the reason for her personality quirks.

Edit>> @________@ Oh man! I just read all the other characters and noticed that Sao's is also a dancer >.< Im very sorry Sao, if you want me to change my character then I will.
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Tue May 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Looks good, XD No worries, I am sure Sao-chan won't mind ^^ Also, I should tell you that there will be some pirates in here that don't have profiles up here. But you can find them at;Character Profiles! Just scroll down!! Silver Lining is it ^^ As soon as you see Captain Cecilia, those are teh profiles from their and below ^^ They are from my Original Story 'Silver Lining' Which you can also read on there ^^ anyway, back to business! Just thought I would let you know ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Thu May 03, 2007 5:49 pm

Alright! Double posting.. I know sorry ^^;; but I am gunna turn this in to a GM anyone who wants to join! Please PM ME!! Thank you!!!!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Yumie » Thu May 03, 2007 9:07 pm

All righty, I'll go ahead and approve this one. :)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Nami » Fri May 04, 2007 8:52 am

Thank you so much Yumie-san! XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Mon May 07, 2007 8:29 pm

Name: Iron Jack Bonney

Blood Type: unknown

Hair: Onix

Eyes: Crimson

Height: 6'3''

Weight: 180

Job: mechanic/craftsman

Personality: Jack keeps mostly to himself and just does what he is told. when some one can get a word out of him he's very polite.

History:Jack got his name Iron Jack from a bloddy pirate war he was in long ago, story tells that Jack was the last standing Pirate on his ship and still stood his ground against the other pirates. they say he useed his genious MEchanic skills to pilot the ship himself and use it as a ram.

Name: Bloody Tom Flint

Race: human

Blood Type: A+

Hair: short and white

Eyes: crystal blue

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 230 (muscle)

Job: Cook

Personality: Tom is a very lively and loud person. he's a knock dead cook who can make a delicious meal out of the simplest ingrediants. Tom enjoys spending his nights playing his guitar and singing. Tom likes to think of him self of himself as a ladys man, but the only thing going for him in that area is his amazing cooking and voice. oh and his fit muscular body, he thrives on heath and fitness.

History: Tom was brought up in a cook house. his father, who was a famouse cook, taught him every thing he knew. after his 16th birthday though, Tom set off to become a Pirate and travle the seas. Tom recived his title from a deadly bar fight where tom was forced to take many people's lives.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Famous Quote by Blake Barker (me) the world is my TV and i have the clicker

Buy Guild Wars and Joins my clan Choas Legion

WeilderOfMeteor

Postby Nami » Wed May 09, 2007 3:09 pm

Excellent!! Looks great! XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying