Warriors rpg

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Warriors rpg

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:36 pm

Ok, for those who haven't read the series of Warriors, this is fun anyway....especially for neko lovers!

What is about is that there are the Thunder Clan, Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, River Clan, and the Star Clan (dead). Here they have a leader, officers, momma cats, warriors, and a medicine cat as well as the common kitties. Here the cats of the different clans clash and fight for their territory and prey in the harsh wilderness.

You can make up to two cats, chose their clan and position-if the mod and my co-gm approve- and etc. Just fill out this form. Also, if interested, I am looking for a co-gm. Thanks, and join in!

Name:
Clan:
Breed:
Position:
Markings:
History:

Oh, to let you know...names are like Spotted Leaf and Fire Paw...think of Indian names.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby goldenspines » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:16 am

:D You're my hero Soran. I love the Warriors series. ^_^
Um, anyways, may I join? I'll have my character up in a little while.
goldenspines

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Sure you can, Mary! Actually, since you know about the series, will you be my co-gm? *gets down on one knee*
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby christianfriend » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:28 am

>.> I find it funny that I just saw and Add for this series in the back of the new Fruits Basket book :D Im gonna have to look into this series! It looks good! ^_^ As for this rpg, I think it would be really fun! I'll post a character soon if that's okay ^^
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 pm

Please, by all means, post away! All are welcome!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby christianfriend » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 pm

Name: Cane Eden (Ice paw)
Clan: Shadow
Breed: Turkish Angora
Position: Warrior (Leader's bodygaurd)
Markings: White star shaped marking on his chest, rest of body is pure black.
Weight: 9 pounds 1 ounce.
Personality: Protective and laid back looking, although he is always on gaurd. He's clever and very agressive when he needs to be.
History: Every generation there has been a great warrior that has risen out of his family, and Cane is this generation's great warrior out of all his brothers and sisters. Because of his great skill and cunning mind he was assigned to be the leaders gaurd.

>>I changed my character completely! Please read!!<<
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:34 pm

Of course, I would happy to be your co-gm, Soran.

I'm going to have two characters, but I'll post one for now while I'm waiting for clearance on the other.

Name: Ruggedfur
Clan: Thunderclan
Breed: Tortiseshell
Position: Warrior
Markings: Patches of different shades of gray. Makes him look like a rugged rock
Weight: 8 lb 5 ounces.
Personality: Serious and fairly quiet. Has a very strict set of mind and always follows the warriors code.
History: He has always been in the Thunderclan. His parents died when he was only a very small kit and he does not know which clan they came from.
His greatest dream is to become deputy of the clan.
goldenspines

Postby Althaia » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:21 pm

can i be a leader of a clan phantom?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:48 am

Ok! For Mary and Ray, my rules on the clan thing are very simple: first come first serve. Two clan titles have been claimed.

Riverclan: goldenspines
Windclan: Phantom_Sorano
Thunderclan:available
Shadowclan:available

Simple enough. You can be a clan leader as long as you get to it first. I'll post up the rules as soon as my co-gm and I agree on them. Oh, and goldenspines and christianfriend, your characters clear! Cool beans, ya'll!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Althaia » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:57 pm

i call the shadow clan! \o.o

Name:shadowhunter
Clan:the shadowclan
Breed:bengal
Position:leader
Markings:scar on her right eye
Weight:7 pounds
Personality:a fiery young female she has long been know as a gentle type merciful but not any longer
History:not much is know although rumors have been heard that she is the great-grand-daughter of the original shadow clan leader

hope this is okay phantom
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/color]
Althaia

Postby goldenspines » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Allrighty then, now for my second Character. The leader of the RiverClan.

Name: Snowstar
Clan: Riverclan
Breed: I'm not sure
Position: Clan leader
Markings: Pure white coat with dark blue eyes and pink ears.
Weight: 7 lb. 1 ounce
Personality: Elegent and merciful in punishment. She is always willing to give second chances and give someone the benefit of the doubt.
History: She was actually born in the Windclan, but was stolen away by a Riverclan female warrior that had been unable to give birth to kits. This female cat died soon after from an illness, so the rest of the Riverclan raised Snowstar (once called Snowstorm) and she eventually became leader.

The clan leader list updated:

WindClan- Phantom_Sorano
RiverClan- goldenspines
ShadowClan- Raven
ThunderClan- *open*

We still need more warriors, so anyone, please feel free to join. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:23 pm

Oh, very nice, Lady Apolline! You take on leadership well! And as for the characters, all look good to me. I better start posting characters now....
Name: Windscar
Clan: Wind clan
Breed: Russian blue
Position: Clan leader
Markings: Light, blue gray coat with a swirling patch of white on her chest and gray rings around her tail; cold blue eyes
Weight: 6 lb.
Personality: strong willed, brave, perservering, cunning, kind to her subjects, protecting, and loyal. She is very watchful of her clan and their territory, and sees personally all of her cats are provided for and trained well.
History: Born in the Shadow clan, Darkscar had a life of conflict with her fellow cats and stole away where she was adopted by the medicine cat of the Wind clan. After the resignation of the leader, the clan appointed her after living with them for three years and her great victories over the Thunder Clan. Because of this, she sometimes limps on her back hip.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey, Apolline, if you and I can get together in the next few days by pm and work out the rules and story line. Much appreciated.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Althaia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:54 pm

oh phantom i have idea for my charcter and windscar pm me about it. its very intresting i think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/color]
Althaia

Postby goldenspines » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:43 am

Time to bring this topic back to life.
I am not sure when this rpg is going to start(soon I hope). Phatom_Sorano will decide that, but in the meantime, I will post up the rules and possible storyline for the rpg that Phatom and I have decided upon.

1. No godmodding
2. Proper grammar and punctuation is appreciated.
3. Up to five posts are allowed a day.
4. No bad language or themes....follow CAA rules!
5. Don't harm other characters unless you both have negociated it, we don't want to have upset people complain to us when you hurt or kill their character.
6. If you violate in rules that are of the CAA, you will be expelled immeadiantly.
7. When the GM isn't around or is busy, remember my CO-GM has the same amount of authority.
8. Please type more than just one sentence.
9. Be kind and thoughtful to all other players.

And here is the possible storyline: The reign of FireHeart has ended with the reign of his kit over the ThunderClan. But territory disputes have grown higher, and the thought of clan wars as come up. Some clans will form alliances, and some will betray their clans. Furthermore, Twolegs are now coming in and taking the lands to put up houses. Will the clans come together for a common good to protect their wild lands?

All righty then, I think that's all.

This rpg is still open for joining, by the way. ^^
goldenspines

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:39 am

Yes, it's perfectly all right for you to join.
I think 6 months is a little too old for a kit to be, you might want to lower the age a bit (down to 4 months maybe?), but other than that, your character is approved. :)
goldenspines

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue May 08, 2007 4:50 pm

Hello again everyone, long time, eh?

I really would like to get this thing going soon, and in the next week, I hope to be on more. As for then, Goldie is in charge. Listen and obey her....she is wise and powerful. And Raven, if you have an idea, pm me ok....or ask Goldie because she runs things too.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat May 26, 2007 5:54 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:33 am

Sweet! Another Wind Clan member! Cmon and start rpging and we can let our characters meet up! ^^
Cmon on and join guys!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:03 am

Oh! Is it to late to join this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:31 pm

I think it would be fine if you joined, we only have a few members as it is anyway. >.> But im not in charge here, lol ^^;;
christianfriend

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:50 am

*pops up to answer all q's* Oh course you can join! I would love that! *presents rpg owner badge* And....clan leader positions still have one opening that needs to be filled.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:01 am

I'll take the last clan leadr if that is fine. It's the Thunder Clan right?

Name: Sky eyes
Clan: thunder
Breed: mix
Position:leader
Markings: grey with black stripes
Weight: nine pounds
Personality: (I want to work this out as I go)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Works with me. You're good to go, start playing....the rpg is already up.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:21 pm

My I have a recap of major events? ^o^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:51 pm

Uh....wow....lettsee....umm....basically the clan leaders are preparing to meet.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby christianfriend » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:50 pm

^-^ Yeah, the only other little things that have happened is just people introducing their characters to the RPG in various different ways. The rpg has just begun really ^_^ but If you need an idea on how to jump in Just PM me and I'll help you out.
christianfriend

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:00 pm

Just hop on in and have a good time!
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying