*Unoriginal character rpg* The times of the black sky

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

*Unoriginal character rpg* The times of the black sky

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:14 pm

*Hope this one don't break any CAA laws ^^;;*

*By saying a unoriginal character rpg it means that you should not *unless with spesial persmission* make your own character fully flegded. You should take a character from a anime/manga you feel would be appropriate and put it as your character. Meaning many characters from many different animes/games/mangas are up for grabs*

*And yeah, you can use characters who are dead *like Aeries from FF7, just make sure the anime you have is not on the DND list or not likely to get there either*

The world in question currently - Ronum *Ronum is in manys ways quite like earth, but more technoligical advanced in its captital. The areas on this world varies greatly, from big forest lands to small and old fashioned industrial towns. Many creatures and several threats stun this beautiful world which is filled with corruption, discrimination for some creatures and several other factors.

When some people want improvements others ruin their oppretunity.

The town in which you will be starting is named Goluku. A small and relatively nice place. Nearly no problem, some of the characters may have gotten there on foot, others may have grown up there. It is advanced enough to offer some veichles to ride on, however it is not a very big city.

Many paths lie open for you - which would you choose?

The lands are filled with very many creatures who are sociably able and smart. *Yes, nekofied characters and alot of other types*

Your character will need to have this set of forms filled in.

Your character will not start out as a major co-operation owner or dealer, in fact - 1000 Gold is more than enough, keep track of how much gold your characters got will you? :)

Standpoint - *villan or hero* *something in beetwen?*
Name -
From what anime -
Age *you can put your own age if you don't know*
Weight -
Height -
Clothes -
Armor -
Weapons -
Physical power *1 - 100* ' 100 beeing EXTREMELY strong'
Mental power *1-100* 'their will to stay on'
Willpower - 1 - 100* 'can enable to do attacks without touching others, such as creating flames and so on'
Gender -
History *You are allowed to do a few twists and turns on this area* -
Personality -

A example - Goku would be very strong both in terms of physical *about 80* and Willpower * about 90* However his mental power may be something more like a *45*

Now, tempting as it may be, I do not want to see characters destroying planets with their fingers, creating a battlefield with their power is enough in quite a few instances.

Follow the normal CAA rules too please :D

*Characters NOT up for grabs are currently - Raoh and Toki*

Oh, and try not to alter the characters personality too much, I would not be happy seeing some hero going around doing nothing but misdeeds.

Hope to see many people join, I think this can be tons of fun :D

Will post more later, for now enjoy :D
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Oh, and USSRGirl is the co-gm :D

Jingo Jaden

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:25 pm

*Super Co-GM pose of dOoOom!!!*

Heheh. You know this kinda reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, like a crossover of different worlds/characters. Okay! Time to start forcing people to join! :jump:

Standpoint - Unknown.

Name - Daikon Radish Spirit AKA Oshira-Sama... you may call him Dae, Radish, or Oshira if you wish.

From what anime - Spirited Away

Age: 789... he's the spirit of a radish so he lives a very long time outside of human years.

Weight - 573 lbs.

Height - 6'7

Clothes - Red apron, salad bowl on head

Armor - None, his girth provides some protection.

Weapons - A fork, though he tends to avoid confrontation. The radish spirit uses his amazing size to squish those smaller than him, sometimes even accidently. He's also a telepath and can levitate objects with his mind. (I added that, hope it's okay and meaning no offense to Mr. Radish Spirit.)

Physical power - 23

Mental power - 78

Willpower - 80

Gender - Male

History *You are allowed to do a few twists and turns on this area* - Oshira is a retired possessed vegetable. Yep. He possess immense telepathic powers but has not used them in many year. He's prefers a life of peace and solitude. For the past 12 years he's been kickin' back in a retirement spa with a bunch of other spirits. However, ever since a young girl named Chihiro showed up, his 'spirit' has been rejuvenated so to speak. After seeing the things human beings are capable of, they may not be so weak afterall. Now, he searches the globe for a human apprentice with a pure mind to teach his telepathic radish abilities to.

Personality - The radish spirit rarely, if ever talks. He mainly communicates with gestures and telepathy. He can be a bit mysterious at first, but seems like a good guy.

Probably going to take another more serious character later too...
USSRGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Wow! This looks very interesting. If only I could think of a character that has some sort of power....hmmm...gahhh! I can't think! Oh, wait! I got one! Nick, USSR, does this check out?
Standpoint - heroine
Name - Ichigo Momomiya ( Mew Ichigo)
From what anime - Tokyo Mew Mew
Age - 12
Weight - 42 kilograms
Height - 152 centimeters
Clothes - two-layered pink skirt; pink puff things on her arms lined w/ red ribbon; choker with her Mew Mew trademark and a ribbon in her tail
Armor - none
Weapons - Sutoro BeruBeru ( Strawberry Bell Bell)
Physical power - 52 ( awesome cat-like reflexes)
Mental power - 75 (very strong willed and determined)
Willpower - 76 (easily can summon powers)
Gender - female
History - She lives with both parents in Japan and is in seventh grade. She is in love with Masaya Aoyama, and gets in serious entanglements with her employer and the man that injected her with iriomote cat genes-Ryou Shirogane- and the alien trying to destroy the earth-Kisshu. After defeating the aliens with the aid of the other mews, she loses her powers reviving Masaya who was Deep Blue and travels with him to England until she is needed and returns to Japan and regains her powers. ( Nothing else is really given)
Personality - Somwhat ditsy and clumsy at times, but is very strong-willed, brave, loving, thoughtful, and determined to fight to protect others. Leader-like figure.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:37 am

Two very nice characters both accepted :D

Jingo Jaden

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 am

Here comes Raoh and Toki.

Raoh

Standpoint - MAIN villan.
Name - Raoh
From what anime - Hokuto no ken *violent so you under 18 mind*
Age - 28
Weight - 450 Pounds
Height - 7,1 feet
Clothes - A black cape a leather pants.
Armor - A big golden helmet, two massive shoulderpads, leather armor covering his body and kneecap pads.
Weapons - He uses his fists.
Physical power - 93 *Extremely powerful and strong*
Mental power 95 *His ambition nearly knows no end*
Willpower - 85 *very powerful*
Gender - Male
History - After not choosen beeing sucessor of the martial arts he is practiceing, he took his revenge on his adoptive father and travled the world conqureing cities and establishing his own empire where he wants the strongest fist to rule. He is not known to show mercy or pity. He hates cowards however he punishes the soldiers who step out of line with the civilians.
Personality - Close to Ruthless, Raoh acts with great determination on nearly every move. He is very dangerus and can easily finish off people with his dangerus mix of martial arts. This villan is not a easy target.
Other - He has a horse named the black emperor. A massive horse that only Raoh or someone close to as powerful can ride.
*Raoh is not stationed in Goluku*
____

Toki

Standpoint - Hero
Name - Toki
From what anime - Hokuto no ken
Age - 27
Weight - 300 pounds
Height - 6,4
Clothes - Mostly parts of white robes.
Armor - Little at best - two small shoulderpads.
Weapons - Uses his fist.
Physical power - 90 He is ill from radiational poisoning and therefor less physicly able, however his martial arts make up for it. His technuiqe is even more powerful than Raoh's and he fights to end tyranny.
Mental power - 85 *He fights for the love of others. He want to heal civilians and he does often take his time helping others*
Willpower - 78 *Very capable*
Gender - male
History - He fought to gain on Raoh and his hope is to one day defeat his older brother *Raoh*. He loves to help others and does so mostly no charge. However if the villans step out of line Toki has been known to use brutal technuiqes, however leaveing the villans no pain to feel.
Personality - Kind and nice at most, Toki uses much of his time helping others and he is currently stationed in the city of Goluku helping others there.

Jingo Jaden

Postby USSRGirl » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Looks good to me Phantom.

Ok I got two other characters I wanna play... XP

I'll guess I'll take my favorite monkey-tailed ego-maniac for my second character. Was going to do Trunks or Bulma, but they're not as fun to play. Besides, Raoh needs some rival, mh? ;)
Note: I consulted absoluteanime.com for the age/weight/height. I didn't know he was that short although he always did look kinda chibi, especially in the begining of the series. Also, I'm just starting with Vegeta as he was in the start of the series when he was still all evil and fun. He hasn't married/met Bulma yet and Trunks does not exist. :P

Standpoint - Villain
Name - Vegeta
From what anime - DBZ
Age - 29
Weight - 123lbs.
Height - 5'3
Clothes - Stretchable armor, black undershirt and white boots.
Armor - Stretchy white armor. One size fits all, even giant apes.
Weapons - Vegeta prefers hand-to-hand combat and can create a variety of random fireballs and energy disks. He can also turn into a giant ape when he looks at a full moon. Becoming super saiyin or ape form with increase his strength.
Physical power *1 - 100* ' 100 beeing EXTREMELY strong' - 78 normally, 89 as a big monkey, 95 as super saiyin.
Mental power *1-100* 'their will to stay on' - 30, he can freak out and get pretty emo if his pride is hurt.
Willpower - 1 - 100* 'can enable to do attacks without touching others, such as creating flames and so on' - 89
Gender - Male
History *You are allowed to do a few twists and turns on this area* - Vegeta is one of the few remaining members of the Saiyin race, the other two being Goku and Raditz. He is the former prince of planet Vegeta (yup same name... I dunno why). His planet was destroyed by Freeza when he was young. However, Freeza left Vegeta and Raditz alive so that they would be his lackies. After Vegeta found out the truth about his planet's destruction, he turned against Freeza and his group. Now, he searches for the legendary seven dragon balls to grant his wish of immortality so he can kill Freeza and that lowly upstart Goku.
Personality - Vegeta is extremely arrogant, cocky, and has an ego the size of his abnormally huge, spikey hair. He considers himself an elite because of his noble blood line. He's totally ruthless, and has no remorse about killing anyone. He does, however, have some loyalty to other saiyins.
USSRGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 pm

Hmm...if multiple characters are involved...might I possibly have another one?....I'll come to make another if it's ok...as soon as I think of a manga do do a character from....-.-*
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby USSRGirl » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:04 pm

Yep, multiple characters are ok. Right, JM? O.o
USSRGirl

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:06 pm

2 as max for now ^^

Jingo Jaden

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:01 pm

Eekies.. I am so it, but I can't seem to find a bio for her as of yet O_O All I have is a name... O_o

Standpoint - Heroin (a minor one)
Name - Shino
From what anime - Legend Of Himiko (I think there is also a game too)
Age- 17 (but I think she's actually 20 (I think))
Weight - 115lbs
Height - 5'5
Clothes - I have a pic, but I'm not sure if it's suitable for here X_X
Armor - She has none
Weapons - A sword with a rose engraved on the handle
Physical power- 50
Mental power- 100
Willpower - 30
Gender - Female
History- Shino is one of the five chosen Queen Canidates. On her way back to her homeland, Shino is attacked by bandits. They hold her captive but she manages to get away. She awakens with no memories and no place to go. She works as an entertainer.. dancer (she's actuallly an exotic dancer on the show).
Personality - Shino is very care free and quite cheerful. Or, that's how she appears to be. She tends to sheild her true self with a cloak or deceptiion. Or is the cloak of deception her true self? Who really knows.. she doesn't even know herself (murahahahahahahaha) ^_^

That ok GM-Samas?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Dante » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:02 pm

I am already in two other RPs... temptation great though... cannot resist... I should do something hideously evil and take a character I know rather little or anything about... using Temmy's idea as inspiration.

Character

Standpoint - Hero... well sorta maybeish... I mean, not compared to Hercules
Name - Sora
From what anime - Kingdom Hearts
Age-14
Weight - looks to be about 130 pnds? I don't know, have no sense of weight at the moment.
Height - I don know 5.1?
Clothes - Actually owns more than one pair, go figure
Armor - Not much
Weapons - Worthless keyblade, does little in terms of attack strength
Physical power 33
Mental power 70 (Frighteningly scary will to go on)
Willpower - 33
Gender - Male
History - After Kairi broke up with him for her new love, Riku, Sora was deeply dissapointed... The kid was basically crushed beyond all despair. Concluding that he would have rather been without a heart, he steals the Highwind from Donald and Goofy and flies off to join Xemnas and the other heartless of Organization 13. Unfortunately, being Sora, he accidently falls into a wormhole and ends up in Ronum with his gummy ship vaporizing in mid-air by an overload in the flux capacitor. Sora falls from 50,000 feet, but still being the protagonist of the previous odd game manages to survive completely unscathed by landing in a large jello truck that is going down the road... what luck eh? Currently seeking apprenticeship as a villian.
Personality -He is an upbeat and cheerful teenager and though he may seem simple-minded and naïve at times, he possesses an unwavering heart and his strong sense of justice is extraordinary. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. (Stolen from Wikipedia)
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Dante » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:20 pm

And yes, for those who read the history I made up here... I AM EVIL!!! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!! Did you know that I've killed Sora many times over in my dreams... yep... he's a horrible fighter compared to my dream character, who is also always 14 so it's not like I'm beating up someone younger than me... I'm going to have him crash into Vegeta after bouncing off the Jello Truck and have him call Vegeta "Gramps" should be interesting :P. (You can take it basically from there Temmy )
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:20 am

Looks nice Sakky. though the mental power may be a bit over the top, Pascal yours looked nice :)

Jingo Jaden

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 am

I will join this one ^^ I just have to figure out as who..........>.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 am

On the one hand, I don't have all that much free time to spend on RPGing. On the other, I'm tempted to pick some character at pure random or a complete oddity, just to be silly. In the same universe we have Roah and Vegeta, I'd be Honey-sempai. Simply because.

Gah, that would be hilarious.
Fish and Chips

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:40 am

I would like to mention that characters can become economically superior at areas if they play their cards right, start a business, make a income and expand finding partners and such, I will be a helping hand in that area I think.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Dante » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:44 am

Character

Standpoint - Villian
Name - Mr. Rogers
From what anime - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Age- OLD
Weight - His weight is 150 pounds
Height - Umm... well good question 5.8 foot?
Clothes - Proffessional dress pants and a khaki tweed jacket over a dress shirt
Armor - Uses children as human shields? I don know.
Weapons - Darkness itself
Physical power E75
Mental power E75*i
Willpower E75
Gender - Male
History - Moved onto a local isolated mountain top after going slightly insane... he has become a bit frightening lately and laughs maniacally in the wind late at night and mumbles constantly about some ultimate showdown, declaring it to be his ultimate destiny... He could quite easily be the most powerful character in the game in a deceptive manner... because well... NO ONE WOULD SUSPECT... MR. ROGERS!!!!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood a beautiful day for a war, won't you be mine won't you be mine won't you be my victim!!!! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

Yes, this is my second evil character! FEAR HIM!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby goldenspines » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:45 am

May I join this rpg?

Standpoint - hero
Name - Kenshin Himura
From what anime - Rurouni Kenshin
Age- 27
Weight - 135 lb.
Height - 5'9"
Clothes - (see picture)
Armor - none, that I know of.
Weapons - Reverse blade sword
Physical power- 75
Mental power- 90
Willpower - 50
Gender - Male
History- Once Batosai the man-slayer, Kenshin now is a wandering swordsman. His goal in life is to make up for all the lives he took by helping others.
Personality - Kind and caring and willing to help anyone in need. But is very serious when fighting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goldenspines

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:46 am

Great character choice, accepted goldy :D

Jingo Jaden

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:56 am

Standpoint - ?
Name - Elk (Tsukasa)
From what anime - //.Hack Sign
Age- 16-17
Weight - 145lb (maybe...)
Height - 5"6
Clothes - (see picture)
Weapons - magic staff
Physical / 20
Mental / 15
Willpower 83
Gender - Male
History- Trapped inside a game world poor elk fell into a glitch trasporting his data into the real word. Over time the same glitch hardened his data making him real.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:08 am

Second chara. and yes, I chose him just to annoy people ^^

Name -Son Goku
From what anime - Dragon Ball Z
Age- ??
Weight -
Height - 5 feet 7 inches
Clothes - (see picture)
Weapons -His fist mostly. He can also form many diff. energy attacks
Physical 80
Mental 60
Willpower 95
Gender - Male

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:01 pm

Jaden Mental wrote:2 as max for now ^^

Oh okay, sorry 'bout that. I'm getting rid of Kushana. I might not have time to play 3 characters anyway.

Wooohooo! We got a Kenshin, a Sora, and a Goku! And a... Mr. Rogers??? Um... okay. Won't you be my neighbor? Off topic - anyone besides me heard the urban legend that Mr. Rogers was an ex-navy seal and the cardigan sweater is to cover up the tattoos all over his arms?
USSRGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:30 pm

Standpoint - hero
Name - Vash the Stampede
From what anime - Trigun
Age- 220-21
Weight - possibly 165 lb
Height - 6'6"
Clothes - buckled, red trench-suit, black boots, yellow sun glasses
Weapons - right arms that forms a gun, set of pistols, and brute force
Physical -87
Mental - 67
Willpower- 91
Gender - Male
History- Genetic experiment who lived with his brother, Knives, and team of experts in a space bubble until at twelve his brother killed everyone and blew the place up. He and Knives were saved by the sacrifice of their teacher and the woman Vash loved, Ren. They then landed on earth, were they took different paths and Vash earned his title by his brothers' killing who resembled him. He vowed never to kill and help others in honor of his first-love.
Personality- strong willed, light hearted, comical, private, caring, kind, protecting, and hungry ( loves doughnuts)
Phantom_Sorano

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:21 pm

Standpoint: hero
Name: Sagara Sanosuke
Anime: Rurouni Kenshin
Weight: ??
Height: Around 6'1"
Weapon: Zanbato and fists
Physical: 90
Mental: 78
Willpower: 1
History: Once a worked for Captain Sagara of the Seiko Army. Before becoming an ally of Kenshin's, he worked has a hired fighter for a living under the name Zanza.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:23 pm

Accepted :D

Jingo Jaden

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Hey, waitta minute! There already is a Kenshin!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:34 pm

Hmmm that is right, I will pm KBW to change Kenshin to his master then.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:45 pm

Sorry about that Nick and Sean...I just noticed that.....
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:01 pm

Hey its no *I am sorry* thing to post for, more like us to say. *Glad that you noticed and told us* :)

Jingo Jaden

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying