Mysterious Mysteries Crew

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Mysterious Mysteries Crew

Postby spirit » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:39 pm

I want to start an RPG of.. well.. mystery solving. And the best way to explain it is step-by-step.

1) Do you like mysteries? Do you like mystery solving? Do you like playing that game "Guess Who?"? If you agree to any of these, this is the place to be. You don't have to be "GOOD" at mystery solving or some kind of "mystery addict" to play. IT's for the fun of it.

2) The story revolves around us. We are what you'd say a club of mystery solvers. Me, being the head of the place, will bring various missions and cases to solve. Thus the RPG's are born.

3) You should register to participate in this thread first. I'll make a members list and when I see we have a good enough amount I'll ask an admin for their approval.

4) To register, you do as so:

username: (in case it has "_" or a space)
How You Look? : a pic representing how you want to look like in the RP or description: (nothing sleezy!)
nickname: (something we should call you. please don't let it be long.)
short bio: (a special background you have?)

Fill that out and post it here.

5) In the RP, everyone knows each other just as much as you know each other around the forums. You call each other by username or by nickname. That's the rule. If requested, then you can only call the person by one or the other.

6) :thumb: Last but not least, I want to have a club hangout, outside of the actual RP itself. I want the RP's to be "Case Solving" ONLY. And in the story, WE ARE a club. And if you know the person around the forums, like I said before, then you do know the person.

- Now onward, fellow mystery solvers! All those Invader Zim, Death Note, Case Closed(Detective Conan), Steam Detectives, & xXXHOLiC fans UNITE!

P.S.- Some mysteries might have supernatural stuff like ghosts and all, but nothing relating to or offensive to the bible. I'm religious (duh). There might also be some "violence", but nothing explicit or too in depth with detail. I know there are kids in the forum. I'm not that old myself.

RULES: (in case you didn't read the thread)

This forum is for new RPG ideas to be expressed, and for potential GMs to recruit members. If your idea fits CAA guidelines* and you have sufficient players, proceed to PM a staffer and we will look over your thread. If approved, we will create a new thread for you in the Main Roleplay forum.

* CAA guidelines for RPGs:
- No sexual scenes or skimpily clothed outfits
- No foul language, but you can say things like "they cursed"
- No mixing in the supernatural with fantasy; that is to say, you can't have a reinvented version of the book of Revelation with elves and demons.
- Magic is a very, very touchy subject that will be dealt with on a thread-by-thread basis. If you plan on having magic in your RPG, it's best to run your idea by a mod/admin before even posting on it.

Members: none
:thumb: Link to my AIM Page: AIM Yuuko <3

:rock: Link to Mysterious Mysteries RP: The Mysterious RP page :eh:
spirit

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying