Mazayuki: Elite Ninja

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Mazayuki: Elite Ninja

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:45 pm

This is an rpg based solely during medieval Japan in the 1600's to 1700's. This rpg will not really have any "historical" accuracy as I do not have the time for that lol

Background:

Elite of the elite are known as "Mazayuki's". These are warriors who live to defend the Emperor, their home and their honor. The unique part about this group is that they are shielded almost in complete secrecy. Their apprenticeship is done on the mission field and their missions are just as secret as the identity in which they rumored to be part of.

The Emperor was one who used the Mazayuki's as both spies and bodyguards. Trusted friends and loyal allies, the emperor wishes now to use their services to help quell and evil force that threatens the very fabric of their nation. THe Mazayuki's were sent out to gather information of this evil force and yet, they have not returned in one year's time toward the eastern coast of Japan. Rumor has that they were killed by a mysterious beast.

The Emperor then has no choice but to take those who have been training as apprentices and send them after this elite force. Do you accept the mission?

Sign-Up Scroll:

Name:

General Looks: Optional* but does help to know what height and any other noticeable things like scars, hair color and if they have a unique skin tone though most will be pale since they are asian*

Weapon: (Choices of Specialty: Ninja Sword *Worn on the back*, Katana, Bo-Staff, Three sectional Staff or Bow and Arrow)

Hand to Hand combat skills are assumed to be proficient for regular fighting as well as knowledge how to joint lock or throw the opponent. Regular Weapon inventory: throwing knives, tacks, grappling hook or claws, rope, smoke bombs and any other basic items)

No "Magic" will be allowed: this includes having the ability to magically be able to disappear at a whim. These people are elite but human*

Clothing: All will wear dark clothing but the "Style" is up to you.

Personality:

Background: Secret* This people are meant to be secret to eachother until now so any revealing of background info is up to you the player and is done "In game"

Rules:

No GOD MODING *this is important and any people that come off as being "superman or superwoman" will be asked to leave. Your characters are human and are expected to bleed blood not metal *wink*

No usual rules: cursing etc.

Please do not join unless you intend to stay in it.

That is it and Have fun. If I see a response then I will take the necessary procedures to notify a Admin.

*ninja poof*
Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:38 pm

hmm guess this is going to die before it begins....
Kunoichi

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:41 pm

I'd lend you a hand in keeping it alive, but I'm not much for Internet RPGs. Too much on my plate right now to enjoy them.
Fish and Chips

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:27 am

W00T!! I am so in Kunoichi-san!!!!!!! And if you tell Sao_Sakura she will join too I am sure!!

Name: Ankoku Taishino

General Looks
Hair: Venetian red, almost always in a ponytail-braid. (LONG HAIR! XD) (look on WIki, look up Red and scroll to the bottom you will find it)
Eyes: Jade
Height: 6'4
Piercings: Two silver earrings on the top of his right ear, three on his left. A stud in the normal part of ear.
Scar: One on his neck that goes almost all the way around.

Weapon: Katana and Ninja Sword (if that's okay ^^)

Hand to Hand combat skills: Regular ( I am supposing that's part of it 0_o )

Weapon inventory: throwing knives, tacks, grappling hook or claws, rope, smoke bombs and any other basic items. (I also suppose I will leave that XD )

Clothing: Regular ninja garb, with material hanging down in between his legs (You all should know how that looks). His pants are also baggier than normal Ninja's.

Personality: In game

Background: Secret*

Hope this is good!! XD LOl, I was just in confusion as to whether I should make it a girl or a boy.. I guess male XD lol

EDIT: Made in edit in his personality.. it's hard to explain so you all can enjoy it in the RPG! XDD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:59 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.................. You are back Kunoichi *tackles* I've missed you so mcuh *huggles*. I am so in. I'll help you anyway I can Kunoichi-Sama ^_^

Name: Sieori

General Looks: I have a picture.. I shall put it up when I find it

Weapon: Ninja sword

Personality: Cute (as in innocent), caring, and very curious. She tends to shy down when around strangers. She will open up when getting to know someone very well.

Background: She has memory lost. Or does she?

Eekies, that was not all that great O_O
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:12 pm

Sakura chan!! Nami-Chan!! KAWAII!!! YAY *Hugs! Yea I'm going to enter my characters in as soon as possible so glad to see you two again!!!
Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:06 am

Name:Kazuya

General Looks: Black eyes, short hair. He is of moderate tone of skin and of course muscular from training

Weapon: Three Sectional Staff

Hand to Hand combat skills are assumed to be proficient for regular fighting as well as knowledge how to joint lock or throw the opponent. Regular Weapon inventory: throwing knives, tacks, grappling hook or claws, rope, smoke bombs and any other basic items)

Clothing: Dark pants, held tight to his skin with black rope to provide easier movement. He wears a vest like suit with long sleeves, although he often leaves the undershirt off when not on a specific mission.

Personality: In game

Background: Secret*
Kunoichi

Postby everdred12a » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Name: Kyousuke Izumi
Weapon: Dual ninja swords; bow and arrow
Clothing/Appearance: Pic, except he has auburn hair and emerald green eyes.
Background: ...
Personality: I'd like to develop it in-game, if you don't mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

everdred12a

Postby Nami » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:53 pm

Kunoichi wrote:Sakura chan!! Nami-Chan!! KAWAII!!! YAY *Hugs! Yea I'm going to enter my characters in as soon as possible so glad to see you two again!!!

XD Yes, I am glad to see you to! You should know your my Ninja leader Kunoichi-Sama. ^^ *hug*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:55 pm

Nami chan *bows blush*, Sakura chan and Everdred-sama accepted!!!
Kunoichi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:05 pm

If you need any help.. do not hesitate to ask. Sakura's got a compy of her own now ^_^ I can't wait to get started.. I shall spread the word (wink).
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:20 pm

Dude, this looks great. I'm in! \o.o/ Sao got her own computer now, huh? Awesome! XD

Name: Takahashi

General Looks: Average height. Has short black hair and green eyes with a green scar-like mark over his left eye.

Weapon: Ninja Sword *Worn on the back* Hand to Hand combat skills and the knowledge how to joint lock or throw the opponent. Regular Weapon inventory: Throwing knives, tacks, grappling hook or claws, rope, smoke bombs and any other basic items.

Clothing: Wears a black high-collar sleeveless shirt and black pants. Has half-gloves on his hands and pair of black sandal-like shoes on his feet.

Personality: Takahashi, although very tricky, is considered to be rather cruel. He offers no mercy to his opponents or victims.

Background: In game.

Hope that's okay. ^.^
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Crimson ryu sama Accepted! *bows I can't wait to get started. I'm gonna wait until the weekend to get it started so I will have more time to really get it a good entrance ^_^ I'm gonna add a female character I think ^_^ KIanna may rise again Nami-chan! lol
Kunoichi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm

Lol, I love that name. I used that name in a Wolf's Rain rpg, but got kicked out of it because I didn't know you had to join up (I was still a newbie here) ^_^;
Tsukuyomi

Postby Nami » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm

Kunoichi wrote:Crimson ryu sama Accepted! *bows I can't wait to get started. I'm gonna wait until the weekend to get it started so I will have more time to really get it a good entrance ^_^ I'm gonna add a female character I think ^_^ KIanna may rise again Nami-chan! lol

KIANNA!!! YAY!! Please do, I can make Anarin again if you want ^^ Was that a hint? LOL! OOOH! And if it's not to much trouble, could I make Mika again? But she will be completely different and not related to Anarin.. XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:39 pm

lol Well i do not want to add another character for myself just yet but I will soon ^_^

lol i love Kianna as a character and Anarin ^_^ I think I'm gonna see if our old friend Kenshin might want to get involved with an rpg again ^_^

I will most likely try to get this running this weekend, I just have to think of a good entrance ^^

Oh I started a story in the writer's thread if interested. Different from my usual writings of ninjas lol
Kunoichi

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:03 pm

Hm...I can consider it. I like a bit of license with stuff, but I might be able to pull it off. I shall consider it.

One thing that would make it much easier for me is limiting the posts per day.
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby everdred12a » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:20 pm

Yeah, I'd appreciate a post/day cap, too. I've had to leave RP's a few times because the posting just got out of hand... (i.e., come back teh next day with 5 new pages of posts)

everdred12a

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:19 am

Kunoichi wrote:lol Well i do not want to add another character for myself just yet but I will soon ^_^

lol i love Kianna as a character and Anarin ^_^ I think I'm gonna see if our old friend Kenshin might want to get involved with an rpg again ^_^

I will most likely try to get this running this weekend, I just have to think of a good entrance ^^

Oh I started a story in the writer's thread if interested. Different from my usual writings of ninjas lol

YESSSH!! AnarinxKianna! Lol. YAY! Kenny-chan!!

Kenny! If you join then it means one more person to start with ^^ Ooo, he will consider it. Lol, well I guess that's good enough.

YAY!! I can't wait.

OOO! *runs to read it*

Oh, yeah, and on the post per day, that would be lovely ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:29 pm

Yea i agree

3 posts per day
Kunoichi

Postby everdred12a » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:24 pm

Thanks, it's much appreciated ^^

everdred12a

Postby Nami » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:06 am

That's good, XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:16 pm

RPG STORY START:

Let me know what you think:

As the apprentices entered the throne of the Emperor's palace, they would see a vast room. To their left and their right, they would behold pillars, adorned with tapestry of the Emperor's crest. Guards lined the red orient carpet which led to a box-like object.

The object was encrusted with jewels, gold and a figure sat within this box. A darkened cloth covered the throne as to make the figure's face undiscernable. In truth the Emperor was no more than sixteen yet none would know this as it would add for a national discomfort. He smiled, though unseen, at the apprentices approach.

"Welcome," his voice sounded authorative yet welcoming as they approached, "I know you must have questions and I allow you to speak freely as you have for so many generations."

Kunoichi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:24 pm

That was a good opening Kunoich ^_^

Awww, but who will Seiori fall for then :(
Tsukuyomi

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:46 am

Sounds great Kunoichi-sama!

Sao-san, you can have her fall for Ankoku! he is cool XD he is my dude.. And if Kunoichi-sama brings Kianna back to life, then I can have ANARIN-chan! XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:41 pm

Yay, Seiori won't be alone ^_^

Yay for romance ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Kenshin17 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Hm....I don't know. I wanna join but I am not sure...I am not sure I can do the whole realisitic thing...i am used to fantasy or Sci-Fi where the inhuman is plausible...
Kenshin17

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:10 pm

The intro sounds good to me. \o.o/

Psh, you people and your romance. XD
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:17 pm

LOL That' right Crimmy! We are all about it.. because.. c'mon.. what is a story without romance? :lol:

Aww, join us Kenny and have fun ^^ try something NEW! :)
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kenshin17 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:05 pm

hm.....Alright alright.

Give me till tomorrow to post my character bio.
Kenshin17

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying