Wyvern’s Dirge: Holy Rivals

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Within the kingdom of Recifurea, a special order serves the king and its country. Established even before the land was under rule, the order has protected the people from rebellions and invaders without fail. This order is known as the Holy Griffons: a group of knights whose valiant steeds are the swift and mighty griffons.

Now rumor is spreading that the neighboring country of Kresarea is preparing to take over Recifurea. Already two of the griffon riders have fallen to one of their attacks, leaving the Holy Griffons in dismay.

However, one rider has survived and has taken a wyvern as its new ally since her griffon died in the attack. Usually seen as demonic and evil creatures, the wyvern is accepted with acrimony into the Holy Griffons only because the rider is the second highest rank.

Rules

I. Only two characters per person. Griffons do not count as characters.

II. No God-moding. Everyone has their limits.

III. Follow all CAA rules.

Information Needed

In this RPG, you will be a griffon rider. Griffons do not talk or mind-speak so they don’t exactly count as characters. However, griffons are very intelligent.

Also, this world is similar to the medieval era. Advanced technology such as air balloons and gunpowder guns are present but are rarely used.

This is the information you need to list:

Rider info
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapons:

Griffon info
Name:
Personality:
Color:

Alrighty, if you have any questions, do ask. XD
CrimsonRyu17

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:49 pm

Rider info
Name: Lord Galandor
Sex: Male
Personality: Being the 1st rank of the Holy Griffons, Lord Galandor is both noble and charismatic. However, he does have his angry moments.
Bio: Other than being the 1st rank of the Holy Griffons, nothing else is known.
Appearance: Black short hair with a slight beard, blue eyes, rather tan and well-built, and always seen in silver armor along with a black mantle.
Weapons: Lord Galandor carries a dagger and small pistol with him.

Griffon info
Name: Wisthorn
Personality: Wisthorn rarely leaves Galandor’s side and will follow his every command without a second thought.
Color: All black with golden eyes.

Rider info
Name: Ishna
Sex: Female
Personality: Having a shy and quiet personality, Ishna tries to avoid anyone she doesn’t know very well.
Bio: Ishna and her brother both joined the Holy Griffons and moved up through the ranks with ease with her brother becoming the 3rd rank and she the 2nd rank. However, during a flight with her griffon, she was shot down and her griffon died. Being taken in and nursed back to health by a wyvern, she formed a strong bond with him. When she took the wyvern with her back to the Holy Griffons, she was treated with a grudge for bringing such an unholy creature in their presence.
Appearance: Blonde shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, and a white tunic and pants.
Weapons: Ishna carries only a small curved knife.

Wyvern info
Name: Varsath
Personality: Unlike the “knownâ€
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Althaia » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:47 pm

crimmy you have reallly out done yourself on this one i would join but eh i have waaaaayyyy to many rpgs i am in so i may join later kay ;)

heres mine:

Rider info
Name:rosea truth
Sex:female
Personality:calm and collected hardly ever gets mad but when she does watch out
Appearance: see pic
Bio:she and her companion are good buddies even though their personalities aretotaally different rosea was orphan from a young age nd so as her griffin
Weapons:a long sword almost like a fencing sword

Griffon info
Name:solty
Age:2(corrected me if i am wrong but don't griffins age every ten years)
Sex:female
Personality:a hot head when ever someone decides to pick a fight she tries to fight back thankfully she has rosea to calm her down
Color:see pic

rosea
solty isn't she cute
i am gonna enjoy this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain