Pirates reopened

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Pirates reopened

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 am

Well I hate to say it but my Pirate Rp died....But I'm going to try again!!!!! *^* *Rocklee face*

So I'll need.

Name:
Crew:
Crew position:
Hair:
eyes:
Apperance: (clothes weapons)
Other:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Tarnish » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:00 pm

I'll try a lot harder to keep up this time! ^^ I promise! Really!

Name: Eve
Crew: ?
Crew position: ?
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: Green
Apperance: Red and black dress, ripped off above the knee. Two holsters on her thighs, carrying small revolvers. Rose tattoo on her shoulder.
Other:
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:46 am

I'll post my charas later ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:45 am

Name: Scarlet Fera
Crew:Her own XD XD
Crew position:Captain
Hair:flaming orange
eyes: green
Apperance: (clothes weapons): A long sleaved green shirt, coved by a vest, trousers, boots, two silver hoops in her ears. Carrys two guns
Other:part of a race called catarians. Cat like people with sloender bodys fur, ears of a cat, and a tail.

Name:Sage
Crew: Crew of the Black Storm
Crew position:Captain
Hair:black with a silver streak
eyes:blue
Apperance: (clothes weapons):has a cutlace and a gun. tatoo of his flag on his hip and one of a rose on his arm. Black trowsers and boots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:31 am

I forgot the rules!!!!!!!! T-T I always do this......Rules:
1.No killing any one,no one likes to have there rp cut off because some one killed them.
2.no foul laguage it's in the rules any way so please obey
3. you only have controle of your char.
4.have fun but be nice
5.you can have 3 char 4 tops
6.no god modding
Oh and if any one would like top come up with a story line for this pm me. It might do better if it had a story line this time ^^.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Taliesin » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 am

Yay! I am a pirate d00d.
Name:
Crew: Scarlet's crew.
Crew position: first mate.
Hair: short brown-grey
Eyes: brown
Appearance always has his cutlass with him wears basically standard pirate attire. No eye patch or hook but he has a peg leg
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:44 pm

Closed due to lack of intrest. If any one still wants to join pm me but other than that.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying