High Society 101

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

High Society 101

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:19 pm

This is CHILD OF AVALON aka AVIE-CHAN or what ever.... but i came up with this story in my head believe me its empty sometimes... any way this is the story outline:

APOLOGIES for any typos not good at spelling stuff....

BACKROUND: There is a ubber rich old man named Nathan Barton, and he has no heirs to his muti-empire company. So he goes and adopts an orphanage, called Madames Inner City Orphanage. (Dont worry about details,etc 2 parents to adopt, he rich end of story. haha)

ENTER DELEMMA: But they dont fit in with his his high class society life style. One day he has a party to introduce his new children to his high class friends. All in all they have no manners or class. (We will act it out if anyone wants). In order to 'correct' their manners he sends them to a private school called Washingtons Academy
DELEMMA TWO. street riff-raff VS rich kid socialites. Here they will learn the ins and outs of society, the good bad and ugly of being rich kids.

In this rpg you can either be one of the orphans or a rich kid (who could be at the party, or enter at the school.) They can be friends or foes which ever you prefer.

CHARACTER BIOS: This is what you will need to be in the rpg.

NAME:
AGE: (keep in mind that this is a high-school characture level game)
APPERANCE: HUMANS only PLEASE, shape shifters allowed limited to one or two animals
PERSONALITY:
BACKROUND: At least say if they are rich or orphan.
POWERS: *OPTIONAL* no god moding thanks its annoying

EXTRAS: CO-GM is ChristianKitsune aka Kitchan aka my real life sister
I <3 my sister Kit-chan very muchly :hug:
CHILD OF AVALON

Location: in the middle of nowhere usa which is just north of oblivion and south of end of the world

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:44 pm

NAME:Nathan Barton
APPERANCE: Tall, and robust, silvery gray hair which is in perfect order all of the time, gray eyes. always in suit and tie.
PERSONALITY: Not all together saintly. He likes, his gambling and what not of his higer society. Part of the reason he adopts the children is for publicity, but he is a wise old man who is there when some one needs him. He is out there for himself and for the vast companies he owns
BACKROUND: He is the epitome of the American dream. He was dirt poor when he was younger, he was taken in by a wealthy benifactor and soon made his way up the corporate ladder to where he is today. the only set back is that he was always to busy with work to worry about love and so never had children. He needs an heir. Being a bit essentric he goes and adopts an orphage. Being rich he was able to bypass all of the legalitys of adopting.
POWERS:

NAME: Coral
APPERANCE: Short and tiny, blond hair and green eyes.
PERSONALITY: She is wise and quiet, but she has an attitude when she needs to, she understands that the world isn't perfect and dreads having to go to the snob school. She tends to be by herself but cares alot about her fellow orphans. And will do anything to protect them.
BACKROUND: Orphan. How her parents died they where studying, a virus in a lab when an earthquake hit. causing contamination through out the entire lab building most died. a very few who were in the building lived.
POWER: she can fly and produce a glowing orb in her hand. it has just started to develope so all she can do right now is hover and produce a small ball of light, but she doesnt want anyone to know so she is trying to keep it a secret.
CHILD OF AVALON

Location: in the middle of nowhere usa which is just north of oblivion and south of end of the world

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:01 pm

hehe this sounds fun, Avie onee chan!!

Rich Kids:
NAME: Lexington Andrews
Male:
Appearance: Lexington has short brown hair and he wears sunglasses, even inside. He also has a jacket tied around his dark polo shirts. He wears nicely pressed khaki pants and dress shoes.
Personality: Very snobbish. He abhors riff raff of any kind. He uses his power in wrong ways.
Background: He is the son of a very accomplish congressman, and he was sent to this school to leanr to be just like daddy! He wants to better than his father and he will go to any means to do it.

NAME: Jace Richardson
AGE 18
Appearance: He has ice blue eyes. Jace has longish brown hair (it reaches to his shoulders but he wears it tied back) He always wears casual, yet high class shirts, and black pants and boots.
Personality: Although his breeding is high class, his heart is normal. And he doesn't really care for the title of his family, or for many of his classmates. Although they adore him. He is constantly stalked by many girls who want this attention. He is into acting, although his father hates his passions for the stage life. He doesnt' care he wants to make a name for himself in his own way.
Background: Born to a family of high class businessmen, Jace is almost expected to be the heir to his father's company. But This isn't his desire. His parents sent him to this school to learn to be more successful. Jace secretly attends acting classes at the local community building.

Orphans:
Name: Kiki
Personality: Cute and hyper. If she is quiet she is sleeping or sick. She is a very smart girl, even though she doesn't look like it. She passed the entrance exam to high school, unwillingly, they let her in. She is very happy to have a "daddy"
Appearance: She wears her redish hair in two brains, and is always covered in mud. Her eyes are bright green and she is rather short.
Background: Kiki was taken to the orphanage after her parents decided the didn't want a child like her anymore. She is a special child with special needs.
Power: Kiki has the ability to lift things with her mind. She can also talk to animals telepathically.

Name: Alexa Atkins
Appearance: Short orange and black-tipped hair, yellow-green eyes. She wears grungy clothing.
Personality: Rough and tough, her only soft spot is for Kiki. She can't stand the upper class society. She is a rebel and doesn't like to listen to authority. She is also very athletic.
Background: Alexa ran away from an abusive home when she was younger. Her father wasn't a great man, in fact, in Alexa's eyes, he was one of the worst. Soon she was caught by the police, and after a long trial, they put her in the orphanage.
There, she befriended little Kiki and became like her older sister.
Power: She has the power manipulate Fire, or heat.

Name: Rian O'Grady
Appearance: Dirty Blonde hair, hazel eyes, and he has a few freckels. He wears normal civilian clothes, especially t-shirts with phrases on them.
Personality: Outspoken, and athletic. He also doesn't like authority.
Background: Rian was taken from his mom, by the government at a young age. Even though he didn't want to leave the only person he had.
Power: Rian can shape shift into a falcon.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:30 pm

Ooh, can I join?

NAME: Himiko
APPERANCE: Her Sky-Blue hair is put up in a Chinese style hairdo. She wears light blue halter-top and a flowy sikirt.
PERSONALITY: Cute, caring, and very very curious (just like me) ^_^
BACKROUND: She was found wondering the streets. She appears to have amnesia.
POWERS: Can I keep that secretsu for now?

How is that GM-Sama and Co-gm-Sama?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:45 pm

Sao_Sakura wrote:Ooh, can I join?

NAME: Himiko
APPERANCE: Her Sky-Blue hair is put up in a Chinese style hairdo. She wears light blue halter-top and a flowy sikirt.
PERSONALITY: Cute, caring, and very very curious (just like me) ^_^
BACKROUND: She was found wondering the streets. She appears to have amnesia.
POWERS: Can I keep that secretsu for now?

How is that GM-Sama and Co-gm-Sama?

Now you have to file paper no. 2 haha jk. ACCEPTED And secrets are welcome...every one has secrets
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby christianfriend » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:35 pm

o.o whoa! How weird! Me and my friend have an rpg almost just like this! How cool! ^o^ I'll definatly join! Oh, and do you mind if I make my character BIO really detailed? ^^;;; for some reason I can't help but add lots and lots of details.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:41 pm

sure fine go wild, but i promise i didnt steal the idea from any one SCOUTS HONOR :)
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby christianfriend » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Oh, I know that >.> I would be impossible to steal our idea anyway :D We have a private rpg site, hehe.

Name: Vice VonDie
Appearance-
Eyes: Pink
Hair color: Original color is white, but is dyed black except for the tips of his hair.
Hairstyle: Just above his shoulders, is straight with the occasional curl here and there.
Height: 6'7" (>.> yeah...super tall o.o)
Weight: 153 pounds.
Bodybuild: Quite muscular and nicely toned.
Skin: A little more on the pale side.
Piercings-
Lip: Pierced on the left most side of his lower lip with a thin, small silver hoop.
Ears: Five small silver hoops on his left ear and three golden hoops along with two red studs in his right.
Markings/Tattoos: Roaring black lion tattoo that covers his entire back.

Clothes-
Top: Fitted Black tank top
Bottom: Black pants, not baggy but definatly not skin tight.
Shoes: Black shin-high boots.
Accessories: Studded belt with a skull belt buckle, metal arm band on his upper left arm, multiple thin chained (Three chains) necklace with a small silver lion hanging from it and black gloves.

Powers: He has the power to see the past and future of things he comes in contact with. He can usually choose when he wants to see, but sometimes his powers go a little berserk and he starts seeing many things at once.

Likes: Animals (Doesn't really like to show it though) and sour things
Dislikes: extremely loud things, people who accuse him of his mothers death.
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, reading and long walks to where ever his feet take him.

Personality: He's mostly quiet, quick to anger and slow to cool down. He has the cool-cat feel to him.
History/background: Vice never knew his father and his mother just passed away 2 years ago. She was murdered with a knife from her own kitchen by a burglar who broke in looking for valubles. But because of the alarm system the man took off without even taking anything, afraid of getting arrested. Vice came home from a party just before the police arrived and went to his mothers side. But it was too late, she had already died from the stab wounds. After that horrible day Vice was sent to live in the orphanage. But on his last day at the orphanage, the day he turned 18 and was going to be kicked out Nathan Barton came and adopted him along with the others.
Other: Vice is an albino, which explains the pink eyes and originally white hair.

Oh, here he is!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:09 pm

sweet sweet ok ur approved christianfriend CHAAAA
okay i have a new characture:

Name: Emerald Rhinehow, Em for short
Apperance: Black hair and deep blue eyes, pale skin. average height, always wearing black.
Personality: She is quiet when she is around people she doesnt know. And is melancholy, she has given up on the world. has potential to be a fun loving girl but has known alot of heartache in her life and she is afraid to let people see her real self
Backround She is a rich mans daughter, she was daddys little girl until her mom died when she was 11. then her father severed ties with her, she never sees him unless he accidently bumps into her in there mansion. this broke her heart and is why she wears black all of time she doesnt feel loved. all of their servants keep there distance. when she watches the news she feels that the world is a horrible place to live. which is another reason she wears black, for mourning.
Powers:??? yet
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby faithfighter » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:22 pm

NAME: Reto
APPERANCE: pic**
PERSONALITY: angry, bitter, dark, hurting, tragic, are all words that discribe Reto well
BACKROUND: Orphan. Reto's father walked out the day Reto was born, his mother raised the kid on her own, w/no help from the deadbeat boyfriends she had on and off. Reto's homelife became so difficult that he was hardly ever there. so he wasn't w/her when her looser drunk boyfriend wrecked the car they where in killing them both. Reto was only 12 and spent the next 3 years in and out of foster homes, giving the foster parents heck untill they finally sent him back to the orphanage.
POWERS: Reto has a sixth sense when it comes to people. he can just tell things about them, but sometimes his past overshadows his sense making his judgment hard to trust
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:34 am

ACCEPTED faithfighter hope you have funn hehehe im hyper KAAAA
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:34 pm

Okay! Here it is. I hope everything checks out, if not, I can edit. ^_^

NAME: Eden Sinclaire

APPERANCE: Standing at 5'5", Eden has a very elegant, and composed demeanor. She has shoulder length, burgundy hair, contrasting her ice blue eyes, and takes joy in painting her long, well kept nails in various, dark, 'sophisticated' colors. She wears alot of deep blues and reds and has a pair of wedge sandals that some might say she only takes off when she sleeps. She also wears any kind of decent jewlery she can get her hands on.

PERSONALITY: Upon first meeting, it might be argued that Eden is high-strung, tempermental, and bratty. . . and only those who have goten to know her are able to argue against this. It's well known, and highly obvious that she has a soft spot for children. Why else would she actualy be quiet, polite, and tolerable in their presence? (This is subject to change, since my character's personality's hardly ever turn out how I plan them to)

BACKROUND: Eden was born into a more then averagely wealthy family, thanks to her mother, who was a well known doctor. Being an only child left her mother only having one child to spoil, and evidently, Eden got what she wanted, when she wanted it. It all changed, however, when her mother died of a brain aneurism when she was 9. It so turns out that the will she left donated all the money she owned to her close cousin, who has been working on a cure for alzheimers ever since Eden's great grandfather died of it. This left Eden and her father in the mud. They had been living mostly off of her mother's money, and when her father got fired in a business cut at the company he worked for, he could no loner care for Eden. She got sent off to the orphanage. So bad was her reaction to the change of being rich and turning poor, that she didn't talk at all for over a span of two years (Though her behaviour was still that of the bratty girl she was). When the realization finally hit that she was going to be here, possibly untill she was an adult, she decided it might be a good idea to at least TRY and. . . talk to somone. Noone knows why she decided to respond to questions all of a sudden, and she still won't tell anyone why she didn't talk for so long. But whatever reason, thus stands before you the bratty, self-empowered, yet somehow oddly sensative Eden.

POWERS: Intimidation. Yes! I do know it sounds stupid. But seriously, she can make you back off just by looking at you. Or maybe even possibly intimidate you into doing something. She has to be looking you in the eyes for it to work, and is also unaware of her power, so it doesn't work all the time.

EXTRAS: She enjoys drawing. Mostly with pastels - or crayons when she's feeling childish.
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:51 pm

Sweet arch_angle ur approved
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby christianfriend » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:03 pm

o.o is this RPG going to start any time soon? >.> Im Just kinda curious.
christianfriend

Postby Kawaiikneko » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:26 pm

If this is still going on, I think I'm interested in joining. Is it still open?
Kawaiikneko

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:43 pm

YES!! Its my first rpg so i didnt know how to start it up but my sis is showing me how so hopefully we will get started in a jiffy :D
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:49 pm

OK request has been sent YAAAeeee any way I will try and pm you when it gets set up
CHEERS
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby Kawaiikneko » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:14 pm

Name: Avery Barton – formerly Avery Walton

Appearance: Avery still has a childlike “cutenessâ€
Kawaiikneko

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:33 pm

Accepted kawaiikneko... the powers are fine....

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
As to how the kids have powers is it ok if we have a sub story line kinda thing with that i have an idea but idk if every one would be ok with it PM me if its ok if i take the reigns on that..... we dont hae to use the idea but i wanna keep it a secret heheeh cuz i love secrets
CHEERS
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby Yumie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:25 am

This RPG has been approved by your friendly neighborhood mod. :)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby rocklobster » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:01 pm

I'll give this one a try.
NAME: Jason
APPERANCE: Caucasian human
PERSONALITY: gets along with others
BACKGROUND: Orphan. Has guardian angel named Aquinas for imaginary friend
POWERS: Is only one who can see and hear Aquinas

Can I make Aquinas a character too?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:46 pm

a few things with Jason, Rocklobster would be his age... they will be going to high school.. the only reason why kit chans Kiki was accepted was cuz she was ubber smart.
and the angel you can put him in but he cant be a characture if no one else can see him... so he should prob. just stay as a power... more like a familiar
but other than that ur approved as long as there is no god modding or major jumping around..
APPROVED
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby Kawaiikneko » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm

I'm probably going to make some rich kids since we seem to have a shortage compared to the orphans...

EDIT:

Made one... hope she's alright.

Name: Lauren Hester
Appearance: Lauren has an hourglass shaped body and perfect posture. Although she has contacts, she prefers wearing her glasses because they make her look distinguished. Her dark brown hair is naturally curly, but she straightens it every morning and usually pulls it back with a ribbon. Her eyes are green and she’s medium height.

Personality: Lauren is very hardworking and determined. Although she’s going to be getting an inheritance when she turns twenty-one, she is still expected to pursue a career when she’s an adult. Because of this, she works very hard in school and is involved in a lot of extracurricular activities. She heads up the literature club and the debate team, as well as playing on the tennis team during the fall and working as social events coordinator for the student council. Though it doesn’t happen often, the stress all these things put on her can show.

Lauren sees it as her duty to welcome the orphans into higher society and show them the ropes – but mostly because she sees them as poor children who don’t know anything.

History: Lauren was born into a franchise empire built by her great grandfather. Their family dabbles in everything from department stores to real estate and they’ve amassed millions. Lauren’s twenty-two year old brother – a business genius much like his great grandfather – is already the guaranteed heir of the company, but Lauren is still expected to achieve great things. She has gone to private schools her whole life and excelled in leadership at a young age. After high school she expects to go to Princeton, her father’s alma mater.
Kawaiikneko

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 pm

APPROVED LOL sorry bout that Kawaiikneko
CHILD OF AVALON

Postby faithfighter » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:37 pm

Rich Kids:

NAME: Kathrine (Kat) Kilpatrick
APPERANCE: *pic*
PERSONALITY: bubbly, good natured, excepting, but sometimes clueless
BACKROUND: Kat is the only daughter of a major businessman, who douts on her constantly. somehow she managed not to be spoiled...though still sheltered and naive
POWERS: none

NAME: Robert (Robbie) Hornwitz
APPERANCE: *pic*
PERSONALITY: creative, out going, friendly…that is when his father isn’t around
BACKROUND: Robbie lives in the shadow of his negligent father. His father Nathaniel Hornwitz is a world renounced genies businessman, casting a big shadow on his son. Robbie isn’t a genius and doesn’t do well in school, but he is creative. But when his father is around he shrinks back.
POWERS: telekinesis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying