Sparks in the Dark

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:51 pm

ok, i think i'm going to join. i'll try it out. if it gets to hectic, can i pm you and ask to be pulled out? thanks. ^.^;;

here it is.

Name: Fuyu (Miu's grandchild) XD
Race: unicorn furry. (heck yes!)
Height: ermm... about 5' 4
Hair/Fur Color: Her hair is dyed in multiple colors
Eye Color: light orange
Fighting Style: [weapons, martial arts, no guns please] it's a secret. ;o
Abilities: [healing, protection, speed, etc. I'll inform you if an ability you choose will not work.] she has the ability to manipulate color and nature around her.
Personality: [What kind of person is this character?] She is very kind but also quite spunky. She is usually always happy. She also has quite an animated personality, meaning when she gets mad, she gets really mad, when she gets sad, she is really sad- etc.
Back Story: [Tell a few things about their past (optional)]

ooohhhh its a seccrreettttttttttt ;]

here is a picture:
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo352ls7.jpg

1. sorry for the crappy quality, i had to take it with my camera on my laptop cause i dont have a scanner.
2. sorry for it being sidways.
3. sorry for it just sucking. XD
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:03 pm

Name: Jiin (pronounced Jean) Leit

Race: Half-elf, he looks like a mixture of an elf and human. He has elongated ears, but not as long as most elves, and the slender body of an elf.

Height: 5'10"

Hair color: Brown, spikey in the front, normal in the back. (I'll post a picture later.)

Eye Color: Green

Build: Normal for an elf.

Fighting style: Brawler, nothing fancy or graceful, but brutally effective.

Abilities: Able to cast ice, wind, and lightning magic, above average strength, dexterity and agility.

Personality: loyal, caring, is still very young and makes mistakes, but he tries to correct them or learn from them, has a strong sense of justice, tries to help those he can and stop the evil that he sees.

Back story: Jiin was born in a small elven village that was tolerant, if not always accommodating, to half-elves. His mother, Maria (an elf), and his father, a human solider known as Leo, meet when a company of solders used the village as a base, with permission from the village's elders, during a scouting mission. His father died soon after his birth, killed in a battle outside the city. While growing up Jiin thought himself to fight so he could carry his father's legacy, though his mother forbade him from entering the army. She feared they would use him to do something unjustified. She told him to become a wanderer, helping those he could in each city he traveled to, and so Jiin left home at the age of 20, determined to make an impact on the world, both for his father and for himself. It has already been a year and people have been spreading a rumor of a half-elf who fights for all people, regardless of race.
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Jack Bond » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:42 pm

Unicorn furry! OMGSH CUTE!

I'll keep it at grandchildren... Since Chibi did so, and since it wouldn't be such trouble to change it... Let's just say they took a while to have children XD.

About the furry child... I'll consider it for a while... I need to make up a good story for it... (It'll be male probably)
Jack Bond

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:09 pm

.... Gee, thanks Jack for saying something as nice as, "Oh! WO it's so great to see you here," or, "Wow, great character, WO!" ..... I'm going to go cry now... ;__;

:P
WrestlingOtaku

Postby mastersquirrel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:12 pm

No crying!! The RP hasn't even started yet! You aren't allowed to cry until something sad in the RP happens. My RP my rules!! ;)

Anyway, Fuyu and Jiin are accepted into the RP. A big welcome to you.

Again, just to remind you all, I won't be submitting the RP's request to start until the Friday May the 4th. Gotta keep my slate clear for my final exams.
mastersquirrel

Postby Jack Bond » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:36 pm

[quote="WrestlingOtaku"].... Gee, thanks Jack for saying something as nice as, "Oh! WO it's so great to see you here," or, "Wow, great character, WO!" ..... I'm going to go cry now... ]
I sorry WO, I like your character, and it is awesome you joined *Pat pat*
Jack Bond

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:44 pm

*sniff* Thank you... ;__;
WrestlingOtaku

Postby goldenspines » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:29 pm

WO, you joined, that's so great! :D Awesome character too.
Nice character too, Chibi, Unicorn furries are the best.
goldenspines

Postby chibiphonebooth » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:02 am

heck yes. oh, i forgot to say, she hates being a furry. ;-;

so she tries to hide it. she hides her tail, and she can actually push her horn into her head, but it can give her big headaches.

When she actually lets her 'furry go', she has a horn, a tail like in the picture, and her calves get really full of long fur.

like this.

sorry for the crappy copy.

ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:12 am

*tapes his mouth shut!*

>_<

*hits things*

*wants to say something but doesn't want to be annoying*

*bakes a pie*

>_<
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby Jack Bond » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:11 pm

Say it!
Jack Bond

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:17 pm

I won't say it!
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby chibiphonebooth » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:22 pm

what are you goign to say?
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:53 pm

o_o

Nothing at all. D:
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby Jack Bond » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Something *Poke* I'm *Poke* Not *Poke* Gonna *Poke* Stop *Poke* Poking *Poke* You *Poke* Until *Poke* You *Poke* Say *Poke* It *Poke* . *Poke*
Jack Bond

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:52 pm

I can't say it or I'll be annoying! T_T
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby chibiphonebooth » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:05 am

sayyy ITTTT
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Jack Bond » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:04 am

You're never annoying Shia... now say it! >O
Jack Bond

Postby mastersquirrel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:22 pm

Guess who's being annoying now? Can anyone guess? His name starts with 'J' and ends with 'ack Bond'. ;)
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby Jack Bond » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:08 pm

[quote="mastersquirrel"]Guess who's being annoying now? Can anyone guess? His name starts with 'J' and ends with 'ack Bond'. ]
o.o.... *Sniff*
Jack Bond

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Soooo.... anyways, next Friday, right?
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Jack Bond » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:24 am

I thought it over and I have a pretty good idea how I'm gonna bring the characters in... sorta... Where will we start and what time will it be?
Jack Bond

Postby Jack Bond » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 am

Wolf character will be:

Name: Farkhan (Accented on the last syllable)
Age: 8 (Furry years if those are different from that of a human's XD)
Race: Wolf furry (I'm obsessed XD)
Height: 4 feet
Hair/Fur Color: Orange and black (What a coincidence, those are the colors of my fursona! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50807798/?qo=25&q=by%3Ajackbond&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps <-- only this one is older and has slightly different markings...)
Eye Color: Purple, like the piccy.
Fighting Style: Makes different weapons out of sticks and uses them very skillfully. Raised as a predator so he's very adept at fighting in different situations.
Personality: Agressive and lively like a young male wolf furry should be.
Back Story: Raised normally with wolf furries, got to know the Bond's well. No traumatic past!!! WOW! Few insecurities as well ^^ What a change up!

He wears clothes very similar to Rikky's and carries a bag about 3 feet long and 3/4 of a foot wide.

Woot ^^ you'll understand why he's here when he enters into the story.
Jack Bond

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:34 pm

when are we starting this? :O
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Jack Bond » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 pm

Froiday I believe.
Jack Bond

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:55 pm

aah. froiday.

so there is monday... tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday... and... froiday, right?

XP

just messin with you. XD
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Jack Bond » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:18 pm

No, that's right. O.O Wait... the rpg's never gonna be up!
Jack Bond

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 pm

It better be. =p

So, any specific time this is going to be up? AM? PM? Just wondering.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby chibiphonebooth » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:58 pm

in the DEAD MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Jack Bond » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:03 pm

Oh! I forgotted!

Celia es good at exploiting pressure points to cut off/lessen pain or heal wounds faster, or cut off blood flow. Depending on the area. She can also use that to her advantage in battle with non-armored humanoids.
Jack Bond

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying