The Neo-Eden Garden

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey, I have a odd question for Rock. He assigned, err, asked me to play a character he made....and I accidently went threw and deleted the information to get started....if you will kindly send it to me again, Rock...I would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:13 pm

Will do.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 pm

Thanks!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Takuya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:30 pm

USSRGirl wrote:>.< You know you sucked at recorder in 3rd grade too, Tak!! Heheheh. I understand why you're busy. Post when ya can though. Lyannie shall be looking for a rematch.

Hahahaha She shan't win >D (Like the bad guy ever does)
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:48 pm

The Elder Staff
As all you players and readers should know by now, Jan's Elder staff is more than just something that indicates her status. In addition to fighting Pandora and her minions It is also the weapon she uses in the never-ending battle against evil. It can revive the dead, but only once. It is powered by a special mineral called Gracium. Gracium can only be used for good, and is powered by love itself. In fact, when an Edenite begins training, everyone she loves touches the Staff simulataneously, transferring their love into the staff so that he/she can use it in battle.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby USSRGirl » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:01 pm

Like Elijah or Moses or... Vivi!! XD
USSRGirl

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:44 pm

Actually, I was going for Sailor Moon's Sailor Saturn. And I chose love because love is the strongest power in the universe.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Taliesin » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Can we choose a name slightly more creative than Gracium? *shrinks from the uncreativeness* I move to impeach gracium and elect Endolithium
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:17 pm

I must side with the Endolithium. It sounds less cliche.
USSRGirl

Postby Taliesin » Wed May 30, 2007 12:59 pm

Can we hurry through this whole rescue deal and get to the most important part of the RP? Like..........me?
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:13 pm

Korbin Gorn is a 7-day celebration commemorating the creation of the entire universe. The Edenites even light a menorah-like object called the Ilraw with 7 candles on it. The candles are colored with all the colors of the rainbow. A different prayer is said each day.
Day 1: We thank you Maleldil, for creating the universe and giving us light and darkness to see your wonders.
Day 2: We thank you Maleldil, for creating water for us to drink and the sky for us to experience the weather you bring.
Day 3: Maleldil, we thank you for creating the plants. For without them, we would not be able to survive nor breathe.
Day 4: Maleldil, we thank you for creating the stars and planets to illuminate the sky at night.
Day 5: Maleldil, we thank you for creating the animals that dwell in the sky and waters.
Day 6: Maleldil, we thank you for creating the animals that dwell on land.
Day 7: Maleldil, we thank you for all the works you have done and continue to perform.
On the seventh day, the Yalt Lovpla (Main Temple) is filled with a huge celebration. There are plays, dances, the usual stuff you would expect on a holiday.
Oh, and did I mention presents are given for every day of the holiday? Yep, the Edenites get 7 crazy nights of presents!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying