Neo-Eden: An Original RPG

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby USSRGirl » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Cool character! Welcome abroad, GR!
USSRGirl

Postby USSRGirl » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Well, RL said we needed another Edenite senator to balance out Lyannie, so here's the new character I came up with.

TYPE: Edenite

NAME: Raina Nalin (Jan's sister-in-law)

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: 125 lbs.

HAIR: Light golden red

EYES: Soft blue

CLOTHES: White tunic with a white scarf and a pink stripe down one side. She wears a little globe pin as proof of her rank as a senator.

RACE: Edenite.

PERSONALITY: Raina is very lively and energetic. While elderly and mature, she still has a spunky side. She's very understanding and an excellent judge of character. Always ready to mediate a dispute or lend a helpful hand. Her one weakness of character is that she is too gentle and easily taken advantage of. She sometimes has a hard time being authoritative with people.

BIO: Raina is Jan's gentle sister-in-law. Although she loves being Aunt Raina to her sister-in-law Jan's children, she never got married and had kids of her own. She's always wanted to, but at the moment the demands of her job are too much. She still hopes to settle down someday. Although she's seen a lot of hardship during her life time... her brother's death... the infamous Pandorian curse... she remains upbeat and outgoing. Her faith in Maleldil has never been shaken, and her often repeats to aloud to herself and others that "Maleldil is in control of all things." She serves as a senator representing the Edenites, and is widely popular. Her sweet nature makes it near impossible not to like her.
USSRGirl

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:13 pm

Great. Introduce her ASAP! I think our little plotline needs to dwindle a bit before
[spoiler] Tama's trial begins[/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby USSRGirl » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Okay! I'll have her drop in on Lyannie.
USSRGirl

Postby Jack Bond » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Okay, what's the story so far? How do I know what name to make for Edenites? Cause I don't know their language or culture. How many characters can I make?
Jack Bond

Postby rocklobster » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:05 pm

You can make up to 4. And I can help you out. The culture's just like Christianity, but they didn't eat the forbidden fruit, so their minds are centered totally on their version of God. So, if you're an Edenite, it's like you can't ever sin. And if you can't come up with a name, just be one of Tama's siblings. But you have to be at least 18, because I just revealed they have their lives and don't live with her and Jan (her mom). How about naming yourself Nalin Quon?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby <:3)~mouse » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:12 pm

TYPE:Human
NAME:Traumer
HEIGHT:6,4
WEIGHT:180 pounds
HAIR: short, the color of sea mist.
EYES:blue with gold lining the outsides
CLOTHES: white with a blue strip under a dark blue lab coat.
RACE:
PERSONALITY:very quiet likes to learn.
BIO: has been interested in genetics forever. has created a mutated pet named Geister (looks like a cross of a bird and a large lizzerd).
<:3)~ im a mouse...
i know your jealous.

you wish you could be this 1337 just so you could tell all your un1337 friends you where this 1337.

im not slow...
everyone else just understands things too fast.
<:3)~mouse

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:00 pm

TYPE: Edenite
NAME: Az Kilo
HEIGHT: 4' 7"
WEIGHT: 100 lbs.
HAIR: Black, bowl-cut
EYES: aquamarine
CLOTHES: White tunic w/blue stripe
PERSONALITY: Dark and grim, but gentle around Tama
BIO: Kilo is the square peg in the Edenite community. His dark and grim nature makes people wary of him, but somehow Tama has been able to reach him. They've been friends since Tama was 7, and the relationship turned romantic after Kilo was consecrated. Both families approve of the relationship. Kilo is musically inclined, he can play both a guitar and a yo#a. He is not as willing to trust humans very much. Because his name is also a type of fish, Tama nicknamed him "fish-face." He has an itchlo named Derm, also a type of fish.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Taliesin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:28 pm

TYPE: Human
NAME: Alex
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT:145
HAIR:Brown
EYES:Green
CLOTHES: Jeans and a T-shirt
PERSONALITY: Quiet and smart. Wishes he had a friend.
BIO: When Alex was little, he was betrayed by a very good friend of his. Since then he has been withdrawn and untrusting. He is afraid of being hurt in any relationship. His parents are very busy with their work (His father is a senator) so he doesn't spend much time with them. His parents sometimes take him when they make social calls with other senators or political leaders.
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying