N.i.c.e. Rpg!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Dante » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:52 pm

30 (And a proffesor already XD)

Hey, most TAs in physics end up teaching classes... contemplates the oddities of possibly teaching students older than him physics this coming Fall... Yeep!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Mega.EXE » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:20 pm

Wait I'm teaching physics? I thought I was a technology proffesor
Mega.EXE

Postby Photosoph » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:38 pm

Hmm... well, I know Frost does Science. o_O

It's a really cool pic, Jaden; the black hand looks really cool, and with your excellent 3D (as always your 3D-ness looks great. X) ) on top it contrasts really well. :grin:
Heh, anyway, yeah: I like it. XD

Sweet. 'Netto'; I know what that's from. And the AI program too... :grin: Excellent. ^^
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Mega.EXE » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:48 pm

XDDDDD I knew someone would notice but before more people do I'll change my name XD
Mega.EXE

Postby Photosoph » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:00 pm

Really? o_O So you were just doing it to get attention?

XD Lol. :grin: Well, I like Megaman so I noticed. :grin: I wonder how many Megaman fans there are on CAA? At least a few, as far as I remember.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Mega.EXE » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:28 pm

Well there is me and you, Kurama and jmaster9000.

Oh and who likes Prince of Tennis?
Mega.EXE

Postby Dante » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:05 pm

Hakaii and I both love Mega Man, Hakaii actually owns the Reploid Republic in the game Nations and States: War and Peace :P, with the Hakaii in the game using images of zero.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby QtheQreater » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:51 pm

Soooo...this rp...it's still open...correct? And...I suppose you have a bit of patience for someone who's never done one of these...er...
The sometime President of the Goof Off!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:01 pm

Its pretty much open so patince for a newcommer is not that low. However how would you rate USSRGirls patince with you yourself? :P
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby QtheQreater » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:02 pm

Jaden Mental wrote:Its pretty much open so patince for a newcommer is not that low. However how would you rate USSRGirls patince with you yourself? :P

Eh...good point.

O.O

But she DID invite me...so...

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:07 pm

Hehe, well hope you do well then :)

Jingo Jaden

Postby QtheQreater » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:49 pm

Okay...taking a shot at it here...and I have read the book...but thought I'd rather have my own character than one of the ones from it...

Student

Name: Jaeger Stockton

Age (Between 17-24 usually...): 19

Hair: Dark blue

Eyes: Silver-blue

Height: 6'

Clothing: Gothic...as far as I understand it. You know, the jeans with the random zippers and and buckles all over 'em, a plain black shirt, and a chain necklace, and a black trenchcoat. Oh, and boots. Can't forget the boots...which also have all the random bits of hardware on 'em. Gotta love that stuff. He also keeps a small case of "special tools" on his person at all times.

Hit Points: 500

Bank Account Balance: $50

Affiliation (NICE, or St. Anne's resistance): NICE, for the moment, but Jaeger is primarily an opportunist, so you never know...

Special powers: Sneaky bugger. A very succesful suck-up, and good at getting into places he isn't supposed to quickly without being caught. Mentally, very sharp faculties but only so long as he's interested in something.

Personality: Shifty, friendly when he wants something, but mostly a loner who could care less about anyone else. That's what he'd tell you, anyway.

Favorite food (will cure you the most!): Oranges

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:32 am

Welcome Mega. I'm a semi-fan of the old megaman series (don't remember much of it) and of course the games. Favs = Protoman and Tron Bonne (obviously). Ahem... anyway... your profile is awesome, hit points are ok too. Er... you're a tech professor... I have to no clue what Pascal is going on about... as usual. XD

Welcome, Q.....yeah I invited you because I need more people to get assassainated - mean uh... I need more people to join. And hey you stole my fav sonic character. >.>;; ::Glare:: Two opportunistic people like Feverstone are going to have conflict... hmmm wouldn't ya know it.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaay..... I think we got a decent amount of people now, so I'll PM UC and try to start this sometime soon. If new people wanna join, they can jump in at any time. :: Looks around and glares at a certain undead space vampire who is M.I.A. ::
USSRGirl

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:33 pm

Coincidentally I'm online, so here's your thread:
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1062149
uc pseudonym

Postby Mega.EXE » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:47 pm

Welcome Mega. I'm a semi-fan of the old megaman series (don't remember much of it) and of course the games. Favs = Protoman and Tron Bonne (obviously). Ahem... anyway... your profile is awesome, hit points are ok too. Er... you're a tech professor... I have to no clue what Pascal is going on about... as usual. XD

Alrighty then can't wait
Mega.EXE

Postby Photosoph » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:52 pm

Wah!
Well, that was fast and unexpected, UC. :grin: Thanks for the quick go-ahead. ^_^

Sweet; while I don't follow a lot of the megaman things. I just like the Battle network games, the art style of megaman and the setting ideas for battle network and the original games. I ike it, but I don't follow everything heavily. ^_^

Anywho, since the RP has begun... I'd best go join! :) See ya all there (and come on in and join, MIA internet phantoms....) XD
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:46 pm

Wowz that was fast!! XD Ok folks! Enjoy!

Also, if anyone else wants to jump in post your character profile here and read the rules please!
USSRGirl

Postby QtheQreater » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 am

I'm taking a Prof! -_O

If that's okay, anyways...I don't think anybody has this one yet...

Name: Prof. Filostrato***

Subject: HELP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SHOULD TEACH!

Bio: Filostrato is one of the inner circle along with Wither and Frost. He's involved in certain classified projects. On the outside he's an obese Italian who aspires to colonize the moon. A bit crazy.

Hair: black...a bit of gray 'round the edges...o.O

Eyes: black

Height: 5'5"

Clothing: Italian style pinstriped business suit...a really BIG suit.

Hit Points: 500 as human, 700 with dark Eldil

Bank Account Balance: $200

Affiliation: NICE

Favorite Food: Ravioli

Special powers: Sumo squish! Can use dark Eldil's powers when they're near. Can smell food from many rooms away. (I dunno, what should I put here? o.O)

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Photosoph » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:20 pm

Excellent, another evil prof! :jump:
You have now joined the club. *Produces evil prof membership card for Q and mentions that she loves the Shadow avatar* ^_^
Yeah... I dunno what he should teach either. :eh: ...USSR?
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Kaligraphic » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:01 pm

[Mordecai]

Student:

Name: Mordecai Rosenthal

Age (Between 17-24 usually...): 21

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Height: 5'11"

Clothing: Jeans, T-shirt (unremarkable)

Affiliation (NICE, or St. Anne's resistance): NICE, to start with. He's a noob.

Special powers: Good (not exceptional, but good) singing voice. Knife throwing.

Favorite food (will cure you the most!): Matzo, of course!

Mordecai Rosenthal is an American attending NICE as an exchange student. Basically, his appearance is unremarkable in most aspects. He is ethnically Jewish, but nonreligious. He was named for Mordechai Anielewicz, the hero of the Warsaw ghetto, as he is descended from Jews who escaped thanks to the action of the ZOB during the second round of mass deportations.

Neither variety of eldil grant additional powers to Mordecai.

[Marius]

Professor:

Name: Marius Mordanis

Hair: dark gray

Eyes: gray

Height: 6'4"

Clothing: Charcoal-gray suit, flaming neon orange tie

Hit Points: 700

Bank Account Balance: $200

Affiliation: Must be N.I.C.E. on the outside, but you may have your own hidden or public agenda such as taking over the NICE, building a space ship or disenbodied head, ect.

Favorite Food: human blood (so that Temmy doesn't get disappointed at the lack of a certain vampire.)

Special powers: Fit, Explosive Expert, Strange Charisma

Marius Mordanis is a strange man who teaches a strange class. Ostensibly "English", his class has turned to every subject under the sun, and a few that aren't. Those who can pin him to one subject quickly realize that his mind is, simply put, amazing. He seems to easily grasp any subject on which he speaks, yet it is the things of ordinary life that he finds most fascinating. Still, it seems that his mind has roamed a little beyond reality, as his lifetime ambition is to find a way to transform people into cheese wheels. He takes time out from his busy schedule to compete on Ninja Warrior.

Neither variety of eldil grant additional powers to Marius.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Photosoph » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:22 pm

Welcome to the insanity, Kaligraphic! \^_^ I'm sure you'll fit right in. =P
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby USSRGirl » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:09 pm

XDDD Well there's something I didn't see coming. MATZO?!! Mordecai is a Jew?? Not a vampire??? Ooooookay. At least Marius will add a dose of vampiric fun.

Welcome! ...I have to say that because I'm the GM...

In anycase, thanks for taking Filostrato, Q. Maybe astronomy since he's obssessed with the moon? Or Italian opera? O.o Or psychology is fine too if you want.
USSRGirl

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Alright, Sakura's finally here!

Student:

Name: Silerra

Age (Between 17-24 usually...): 17

Hair: A light blue color like Sasami's from Tenchi Muyo

Eyes: Saphire Blue

Height: 5'4'

Clothing: A baby blue halter top with matching skirt. She also has those add on sleeves that flare out just like Yuna's from FFX-2, but blue (naturally). Oh, and matching shoes (lol).

Affiliation (NICE, or St. Anne's resistance): N.I.C.E.

Special powers: Agility

Favorite food (will cure you the most!): Strawberries (Yay... yummy)!

Do you want a bio or anything? I can get pretty down and dirty with my bios (not that way)!
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby QtheQreater » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:54 pm

It's settled, then. Filostrato teaches Psychology. I know something about that. Otherwise, I might have to learn something about astronomy, and that's never an option!! BWAHAHAHA!!! Well, maybe a bit for the sake of my character...

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Photosoph » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:58 pm

Excellent! Psychology sounds like a great subject. :grin: Also in line with Filostrato's character, too.
And good bio, Sakura; nice for me to know more about the character. Otherwise I can get so confused. :sweat: Heh.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby USSRGirl » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 pm

XD Pysch works. Just as long as you are aware that the moon is not made out of cheese it's cool. (Though Kal might argue with that... Cheeseology major? O.o)

Silerra has Sasami hair? ^__^ I love that blue hair + pigtails look! Lol. Nah, the bio is good unless you wanna add anything.
USSRGirl

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:03 pm

I'm making some more rebel characters and invite everyone to do the same! ^___^ So here's the new Eldil's profile, which I shall play. (hey even I get tired of evil characters. I need someone cute and quirky):

Name: Loki Mariku

Human world appearance/bio: 12-year-old girl with light sea green hair, overalls, matching green shirt, and a cute hamster hat. She carries around a little bag full of small explosives, a walkie talkie connected to St. Anne's, and other strange items. She has hamster slippers that vaguely resemble puppies. She usually shapeshifts into a small light green hamster. Although she's not as sloppy with shapeshifting as Fel, she often has to avoid being stepped on. o.o Apparently she's from Neptune. She's usually sweet, though clumsy, and only becomes annoyed when people call her hamster decor 'puppy' or 'teddy bear'... she made it herself so it looks a bit off.

Hair: Pale green

Eyes: Blue-green

Height: 4'8

Clothing: Er... see human appearance.

Hit Points: 700... she's still a rookie Eldil and not that powerful on her own.

Bank Account Balance: No money.

Affiliation: Light Eldil living at/working for St. Anne's

Favorite Food: Sunflower seeds!

Special powers: Demolition expert. Great with explosives of all types. O.o

USSRGirl

Postby Photosoph » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:24 pm

Aw... so cute USSRgirl! X3

I know you've already made a girl rebel character... but dang it! I have two guys and I want to play a girl too. So here's another rebel character.
Hmm... your description about the explosives reminds me of one of the drawings you posted on CAA of a cute little cat character who sells blackmarket goods (or explosives, or something... I forget ^_^" ) and homebaked confectionary. X3

Name: Adobe Technokit (most people call her by her last name. It's obviously a fake name but she doesn't like to use her real one.)

Hair: red at the top, orange in the middle, with blonde ends. The colours kind of mix together for a nice effect. Her hair is usually tied back into a ponytail and it's very long. Also, she wears a green bandana.

Eyes: Bright blue

Height: Just above average.

Clothing: 3/4 denim trousers with large dark brown boots... along with a black jumper over a white shirt.

Hit Points: 500. Basic student hit points.

Bank Account Balance: No money. She's broke! T_T Tries to make money by fixing stuff and selling it or selling her gadgets/inventions.

Affiliation: Techie working for/studying at St. Anne's. Often found in the library studying, or in her room or her tiny 'office'; a room where she keeps all the odds and ends she uses for making gadgets and inventions, and which has a bench and the tools she needs.

Favorite Food: Muesli bars. Or any sort of snack bar, really. But let's be specific: apricot and chocolate baked oat bars (I had one of those yesterday =3 )

Special powers: Well, St. Anne's resident tech help. Works with computers, but is better at rigging up security systems, custom-making computers, making gadgets, and the like. Is pretty good when it comes to computer coding, but not the best. Adequate... slight hacking powers, but easily overcome by a pro.

(Pic finished and attached!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:57 pm

Woah cool picture ;D

Jingo Jaden

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:57 am

Oooh I loved that blackmarket explosive-selling kitty thing! :lol: I have a weird thing with cute little characters toting around unlikely quantities of explosives and weaponry! ROFLOL Sure we can have two rebel girls. And she likes granola type energy bars like me! Awesome. Oooh great pic! I love her firey hair! Yay! More rebels! Technokit is approved!

Hmmm did you wanna take Mr. Bultitude too, Photo?? Be good if you could do a pic of him too. ^__^

Name: Mr. Bultitude

Hair: Brown with flecks of lighter hazel colors

Eyes: Dark brown, almost black

Height: Umm... standing on two feet about a few centimeters above an average grown human. On four feet about up to a person's waist.

Clothing: He doesn't wear clothes. O.o Before you all freak out and go "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!" let me point out that this character is a BEAR. XP You can add some cute clothing stuff to him if you want, Photo. Like maybe a hat. O.o Hmmm.

Hit Points: 650

Bank Account Balance: No money. O.o He once ate a quarter he found under Ransom's couch... so I suppose that's still somewhere in his digestive tract.

Affiliation: St. Anne's, he's kinda the pet mascot of the rebels.

Favorite Food: Honey.

Special powers: Incredible strength and bear-like abilities! XD

Feel free to add to this if ya want, Photo.
USSRGirl

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying