EGH: Rebirth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

EGH: Rebirth

Postby faithfighter » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:52 pm

In a galaxy where choas and war is abondant, there is only one hope for peace Enter Galacitic High, the peace program. A high school where teenage represenatives of every planet must be study together, in the hopes that friendships will be sparked, thus making bonds of peace between the planets.
the first peace project was a success, but time has passed since then and the empires of old have fallen, new ones rising in thier place. The galaxy is again in disarray. The planets reform the school in hopes that it will work again this time, but there are those who appose the project, and they will stop at nothing to distroy it.
~~~
If you didn't join EGH 1 it's ok! this is completely a new thing based off the same idea.
My Co-Gms will be Kiba-kun, ChristianRonin and Jadefox

you will play the represenatives of the planets.
you will need the following

Name:
Race: (make up whatever you want, or be of a race someone else come up with, including any races I use)
Planet: this will be the home of your created race
history: must be somewhat indepth, unless you A) what it to be secret or B) your character has amnesia, if either of this say so in your history.
weapon of choice: (if you choose to have one)
Gift/Ability/Power: if your character has a special power (super hero like power) gift (something that makes them different) or ability (a skill) put it here
Appearence: (what your character looks like)
allience: (are they good, natural, or evil)

if you have any questions contact me.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:01 pm

Name: Dante
Grade: Freshman
Race: Wolfen
Planet: Fanlf
Weapon: Fangs and Claws
Past: He prefers not to talk about but if you get to know him, he's bound to open up.
Gift/Ability/Power: Ability: Shifting into a wolf, a human and a hybrid of both. Power: The ability to fly which he does more often than walking.
Appearance: <In attachment, minus the Katana>
Allience: Nutural.

((I'll probably make more))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:06 am

*I think I will give it a try, lets see if we can beat the last post count ^^*

Name: Morkar Seliszigano.
Grade: Newbie.
Race: Human'.
Planet: Earth.
History: A person who in his life spend much time practising with his fists, when he was 4 his family was killed and he was enslaved to work at a mine, he decided not to work with a pickaxe or hammer, but use his fist so that one day it would pay off, after a lot of time he became the most productive miner of the many who where enslaved there, this attracted the attention to some of the superiors who saw potential in a person who managed to harvest so much coal with his hands at such a early age. They gave into trusting him and had him sent to train in martial arts by some superior coaches who quickly spotted his ability to forsee enemy moves and his unusual speed even at such a huge body form. He grew tall and strong, he did not look like a normal human after a while with his physical precence. He was also trained in biology where he came familiar with weak points of the body that could be struck. Quickly did he surpass his masters in combat, but he did not forget who murdered his family. One day he finished all of the masters in a duel useing their form of attacks. He broke out of the prison knowing that somewhere was the people responsible for his parents death, he would find them, but in order to do so he would have get a veiw of powerful galactic people and establish his skill even more, so he headed out to the GH where he was accepted. New to forms of peace and prosperity he would find out how he could use himself to better himself and one day find the ones responsible for his parents death.

Weapon of choice: Fist's and feet *He can use straight fingers to indicate slash damage as well he knows how to throw stuff for ranged damage*

Power: Extreme strengh matched with extreme speed and agility
Gift: His eyes seem somewhat blacked out at times, unknow effect even for himself.
Skill: Unique fighting style, can be very unpredictable.

Apperance *see pic*
Height - 6,7
Weight: 550 pounds.

Alliance: Neutral for now.

*If its not suitable, please contact me*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 am

*tears begin to well up in eyes*

I might enter this... I am not sure...

If so, FF can I use my characters?
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby everdred12a » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:15 am

Okay, here goes. Questions or problems, let me know =D

Name: Alexander (Alex) Gray
Grade: Freshman
Race: Foxtail
Representing Planet: Sanmitia

History: Born and raised on Sanmitia. 15 years ago, a civil war broke out between the Felinefolk and the Ur-felinefolk against the humans after a human assassinated the Felinefolk politician. It escalated into a world war, with nearly every race of people allying with another. The war ended seven years after its start and the treaties were signed just a few months later. The humans still hated the felinefolk, the felinefolk still hated the humans. The felinefolk’s allies hated the human’s allies and vice-versa, and a period of severe racial tension had begun. A member of the senate, Alex’s father Samuel, began a worldwide campaign for racial unity. His campaign lasted for nearly four years, and afterwards the racial tension was greatly lessened. It still existed, but was dampened. He was awarded a peace prize by the other members of the senate, and after the next election, he was appointed as an ambassador of Sanmitia. Alex’s father is sent across the galaxy to another planet, and meanwhile Alex is sent to EGH. This was done not only to continue Alex’s education, but as an implement of diplomacy on the part of Sanmita.

Gifts/abilities/powers: Shapeshifting (see race description); he also is good at modifying electronics and building small gadgets. He also is an amateur writer.
Appearance: The pic, except for clothing, also a little taller and has fox ears instead of cat ears as well as a tail. His usual outfit is a pair of baggy blue jeans and a light-steel colored t-shirt. Usually carries around a messenger bag.
Alliance: Neutral

Foxtails: Descended from foxes and humans. Foxtails grow multiple tails; every century, a new tail is added. They are born with a mystical power that allows them to change into any form they choose at will. But no matter which form they take, their tails remain. If a foxtail has its tails removed, however, it loses its ability to shapeshift. (as a note on them: Foxtails mature at much of the same rate of humans, but when they reach adulthood, they age much more slowly. An ‘old age’ for a foxtail could be as much as a thousand years).

One note: I'm feeling kinda iffy about this character, so I might go back and make changes. Just bear with me =D

everdred12a

Postby Rei » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:23 pm

I'm so joining, I just gotta finish my character sheet. It will be up tomarow though^^.
When you search your soul, what do you see?
A broken piece of your heart, or happiness as large as the sea. When you fall to pieces, do you cry, or do you look up to the sky..remembering the promise made, that he will always be there to make darkness fade.

----------------
Dramacon!!!!You have to read this manga!!!
----------------
Alone..Never..Dreamer..Forever..

New layout on my Myspace:
myspace
Rei

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:28 pm

Name:Arai
Grade:sophmore
Race: the Fira
Planet: Firan 3
history: She is the leader of a clan of Fira who have left their home planet seeking knowledge and solitude the fira are great warriors and very long lived

weapon of choice: A pair of large broad swords
Gift/Ability/Power: the fira can create fire out of thin air, this Arai can do and also she has great skill with picking locks and she is a master warrior

Appearence:this pic
allience: good
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:39 pm

OK!! I have decided that I will join! (I am also going to be a Co-GM) The LEGACY MUST LIVE ON!!!!!

Characters (brace yourselves I have LOTS)

NAME: Celestial de Solaria (Celestial of Solaria) aka Celest.,

Appearance:

Hair: Usually tied back in a long braid, orangish brown.

Eyes: Blueish green

Clothing attire: She wears a black shirt, with an odd dress covering it...the stomach is cut out, (it continues to the back) and there is a slit in the front...she wears purple flared pants beneath that... her shirt has one sleeve long, and one sleeve short, the top of the dress is cut at an angle for (in my opinion) style purposes. She also wears boots..but those can't be seen...

Additional Trinkets: She usually wears a necklace with a symbol on it, the Symbol is a shape of a circle with thin triangles emitting from the center (kinda like a sun) it is the royal symbol for Solaria...her home planet. (like the image scene below)

\ | /
--O--
/ | \

Personality: Celest is a serious individual...who seldom understands the meaning of a good Joke, this is due to fact that her life has been a serious and sheltered one. She wants to try to open up more...but finds it is rather difficult...

Backround: Celest is next in line for the thrown of Solaria...her father is the Emporer...Unfortunatly, that time may be drawing closer..than she really wants...Her father was injured during a battle in a Bi-Planetary war with their most formidable enemy, the planet Lunios and has since passed away.. Once Celest finishes school she will take the thrown.

In a desperate attempt to gain some allies..The royal court of Solaria decides to send Celest to GHS as a sort of Undercover Diplomat...and aslo to learn about other cultures for the improvement of Solaria's Government. She unwillingly accepts...not wanting to leave her father behind...or her little sister Solei alone. She is then ordered to leave on the next bus to Gruss...

INTERESTING FACTOID ABOUT ANGELTES: Their wings change color with their emotions.. :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/341 ... n%3Ascraps

Rayz:

Rayz is a huggleton, a small furry creature who is very empathetic, and compassionate. Huggletons can sense the feelings of their owners strongly... Rayz is a special huggleton, as she has reached a certain level where she was able to grow wings because of her kindness. She is the only huggleton known to reach this level.

Colors: Red and Orange

Lucea:
Lucea is a baby huggleton who was abandoned at a very young age. Rayz and Celest take care of Lucea.

Colors: Blue and Black

Solei de Solaria.

DOB: May 1, 1991

Personality: Stubborn, but nice. She has a hard head and once she sets her mind to do something by golly she will do it! She loves people however, and will do anything for her friends and her sister Celest.

BIO: Solei is the second daughter to the Late Cedric de Solaria and his late wife. However, at her birth her mother died due to complications. Solei was born with weak lungs and body. (Due to those complications she wasn't able to fully develop like a normal child.) However, She has remained opptimistic and one wouldn't be able to tell Solei had these problems unless they had witnessed it themselves. (which doesn't happen very often since Solei doesn't run that much anyway...)

Her sidekick is Lie a grey and black huggleton with red eyes. (Pic to come soon) He is a very odd huggleton, being that he is quiet and prone to sleeping a lot.

Upon the announcement of her father's death, Solei decided it was time to see her sister in hopes of bringing her back home.

Lei: another Huggleton who belongs to Solei. he is the middle child and very cranky at times. He loves his sleep!

Colors: Black and Gray

this is Solei and Celest as kids.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/366 ... n%3Ascraps

Name: Orion Perseid (Or-ee-on Per-Say-id )

Race: Half Angelyte and half Lunarion

Personlity: Tranquil and quiet...but he can be loud..though he is really usually poetic...

Appearance (Pic) Black hair, Golden eyes, Grey Feathered Wing, Black Batlike wing)

Backround: Orion isn't pure Lunarion.. his mother was an enslaved Angelyte and his father is the king of Lunios.

He was made to go through rigourous training..but due to some events that he would rather not remember he ran away Ever since then he locked himself in his room to read...frequently coming out to eat..

One day His father announced that he was tired of the peace talks and once again reconviened the war. by attacking Solaria straight on.

Ever since then, Orion has hated his Father..and decided at the first chance he got he would leave...

finally, seeing an article about GHS he decided it was time to hightail it out of Lunios, after his father threatened to send him off to war once again...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby faithfighter » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:14 pm

hale and good marrow how art thou?
Thou art welcomed to ye new EGH.
Yon post-iths are awesome!
I ith glad you all can join.
*coughs* ok I can do that anymore lol.
so 2 Qs.
Jaden Mental, what grade is...newbie?

and everdred12a you forgot the pic.

well other then that new Gm is CR-chan, as well as Kiba.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:42 pm

faithfighter wrote:hale and good marrow how art thou?
Thou art welcomed to ye new EGH.
Yon post-iths are awesome!
I ith glad you all can join.
*coughs* ok I can do that anymore lol.
so 2 Qs.
Jaden Mental, what grade is...newbie?

and everdred12a you forgot the pic.

well other then that new Gm is CR-chan, as well as Kiba.

Oh, sorry if it was confuseing, totaly new to the program, also freshman perhaps a more common term :)

Jingo Jaden

Postby everdred12a » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:19 am

faithfighter wrote:and everdred12a you forgot the pic.

D'oh! *fixes*

everdred12a

Postby Rei » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:51 am

Name: Mina
Grade: freshman
Race: Shadow Keepers
Planet: Honshu
history: Mina has been part of the shadow keepers since the age of 4. Being an orphan to her real parents, she was taken in and trained. Honshu is a small planet, insugnificant in the eyes of others. Her sole purpose in life is to live free, and help her planet to gain some respect, even if that means breaking rules to do it.
weapon of choice: she has 2 short swords that she is quite skilled with.
Gift/Ability/Power: She can control anything that has to do with darkness. Also she can flame things with her mind.
Appearence: (picture)
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/rock_angelley/animeme.jpg
Allience: Good
When you search your soul, what do you see?
A broken piece of your heart, or happiness as large as the sea. When you fall to pieces, do you cry, or do you look up to the sky..remembering the promise made, that he will always be there to make darkness fade.

----------------
Dramacon!!!!You have to read this manga!!!
----------------
Alone..Never..Dreamer..Forever..

New layout on my Myspace:
myspace
Rei

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:29 pm

Hey everyone!!! I am glad to see this rp get started soon!!

FF might kill me for saying this...but perhaps it might help you guys to read some of the history of EGHS? This rp had a legacy. (one that I must say I was proud to be a part of) and I know we can do just as good, if not better than the previous RP.

That being said. FaithFighter, Sakura15, Steeltemplar, AnimeHeretic and myself put LONG hours into EGHS(1) and because this rp is in the future, and EGHS 1 is basically the past...it might help you guys understand some of the history better?

My own characters are from EGHS1 just revampped. but, for example, he Huggletons have a history, The Angelytes (Celest and Solei) and The Lunarions (Orion and his people) have histories...

just thought I would put that out there...if you guys are interested in knowing more about the previous EGHS, pm Faithfighter or myself and we can link you to the EGHS Library. (it's pretty interesting stuffs... AnimeHeretic and Steeltemplar acted like real scholars when they made up their characters' backrounds.)

ON THAT NOTE I guess I will put up a new character:

Alisha O'Niel
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Long Redish blonde hair, one eye orange the other red. She wears artsy clothing

Backround:
Her father is a serious diplomat, and her mother now fights in the army.

Personality: She can be pretty serious, but overall she really wants to try to find happy things in life. She loves reading comic books, and books with romance.
Race: Human
Planet: (is Gruss still around FF?)
Gift/Ability/Power: Anything she draws comes to life
allience: good.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Kiba-kun » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:44 pm

Poor CR. She's so worried we'll destroy her rp child. Why not put a link here?
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby everdred12a » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:05 pm

Is there a condensed version of it? 4X,000 posts is eye-bleed material =D

everdred12a

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:18 pm

well I was more talking about the historys... I can link you all to the library sure!!

I am not worried about anyone "ruining" it Kiba... I know that we are all fine RPers and it will be totally awesome!

But there was A LOT of thought and idea put into EGHS 1.

Anyway, here is the EGHS1's "library of info" you don't have to read every single word... heck you don't have to read it at all... but this will help anyone understand how much thought and care was put into EGHS1.

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=19593
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:31 pm

I respect CR's idea, it was a long term rpg for some with a lot of emotions for some I recon, lets try to see how this will work ^^

Jingo Jaden

Postby faithfighter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:13 pm

hey guys,
everdred12a and Jaden Mental, thank you so much for clearing those 2 things up, you guys rock!!!

In responce to CR, it's totally ok and I won't kill you. maybe just a little...j/k.
but more seriously, I would be nice if this rpg rises even above the level of EGH 1, but everyone there is seriously no pressure k?
but let us take a breif minute to honor the rpg that started this all *takes of hat* *taps plays in the back ground*

lol

thanks again everyone
~me~
faithfighter

me characters:

Postby faithfighter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:17 pm

Name: Alucard Var’amati
Grade: Sophomore
Race: Leron
Planet: Ler
Weapon of choice: a white blade, scimitar with a silver handle, he keeps it in a black sheath that he wears at all times.
Gift/Ability/Power: enhanced senses. As well as bursts of sudden super human strength (when the need occurs)
Appearance: Shoulder length straight silvery white hair, pale complexion, and endlessly deep blue eyes. His features are defined and sharp, but slender.
alliance: varies with his mood.
Past: He is prince of the Leron, 3rd in line for the Monarchy. His history is laden with dark secrets; he speaks very little, if at all, of it. Not much is known of the Leron either, for until now they kept to themselves. Many are surprised that they even bothered sending a representative.
Personality: Dark and moody. His temper is sharp and he is often sarcastic
His only companion is a doppelganger named Bailian, who has the ability to turn into a snake, panther or duck whenever he wants. Bailian serves as a guardian for the young trouble maker.
~~

Name: Sage Lebeau
Race: El’lere
Planet: Turr
history: He is a ducan heir (the heir of a duke). He was fed up with the political life and ran away when he was 15. For 2 years he lived on his own, stealing to live. (If you can call it stealing, since he only stole what was being delivered to his father and would have been his anyway. It seemed easier then going home and asking for it) He was wiry, and evaded the guards for quite sometime, but finally after 2 years he was caught. As punishment his father is sending him to GHS, in hopes that his son will learn a lesson in responsibility.
weapon of choice: a dagger, which he wears concealed under his clothes.
Gift/Ability/Power: He is an esculent thief, with the ability to heal any flesh wound, and at least speed up the healing of any other type.
Appearance: pic
Alliance: good
Personality: smart, funny and a show boat.
~~~~

Name: Trillyn Pendragon
Grade: freshman
Race: Alormi
Planet: Alor
History: She belongs to an organization known as PO, (Peace Org) that works under the government of Gruton. (the planet where GHS is located) She was given the task of monitoring GHS, under the guise of a representative of Alor. In exchange she got a full scholarship. As for her past before she joined the PO? She prefers to leave it in the past, as she says “It was of no importanceâ€
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 pm

Jadefox is the 3rd Co-Gm.

We don't need anymore for now, but there is plenty of room for memebers
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:28 pm

Name: Sorcha
Grade: Freshmen
Race: Human
Planet: Octolve
history: Sorcha was born on eart. Happy parents, caring friends, a great school. But then it changed. Sorcha was takin from her home while coming back from school and shipped off to another planet, Octolve. There she worked as a slave girl for a Duke. She learned to cook, clean, sew everything a slave needs to know. A band of mercinaries came when she was twelve. The killed her master and set the slaves free. She escaped the planet and learned of GHS. She applied for the school and got in. Now she's set on graduating and returning to her parents.
weapon of choice: Twin blades that she rigged to her wrists.
Gift/Ability/Power: Highly athletic and agile. She can slip in and out of anywhere with out being seen. She's also an expert mechanic.
Appearence: <In pic>
allience: Good

Name: Samarie
Race: Lisian
Planet: Leru
history: A complete mystery. She doesn't even remember her past. All she knows is that she is a natural fighter. Wether or not she had training is unknown.
weapon of choice: Her fists
Gift/Ability/Power: super strength
Appearence: <In attachment>
allience: Nuteral

Sorcha is the first Picture. Samarie is the next
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 am

Yeah.. I am sorry if I sounded mean..there is no pressure... I just wanted to give you all an example and maybe some inspiration.

Sorry!! ^^;
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:35 pm

Oooohhhh.....oK I'll join but I need time ^^
[color=Purple] I want to follow my path to be a Manga-Ka [/color]

[color=Indigo] Shadowchild- Chibi's Emo sis. ^^ [/color]

[color=purple]Jaden Mental-Chibi's Neko brother and rp buddy ^^[/color]

[color=DarkOrange]Orenji- Chibi's cupcake friend [/color]

[color=DarkGreen]Kiba kun- Chibi's Onii chan ^^ [/color]

[color=DarkRed]Sigma_knight-Chibi's Neko buddy ^^[/color]

I wonder as I wander. I wonder why I wander and if I will ever go home, it isn't quite clear to me....

What is love?
Is it the hollow emotion that people today so lightly display.
Or is it the sweet smell drifting in the air like an Autem breeze

Poetry by Chibi------enter if you dare......... XD
Chibi_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:38 pm

yay welcome Chibi!! glad to have you.

not of the worries Oneechan. I was just clarifying.
faithfighter

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Name: Reiki
Race: Lisian
Planet: Leru
weapon of choice: Broad sword
Gift/Ability/Power: super strength
allience: Nuteral
Appearance-
eyes: Crimson
Hair: silver, shoulder length
height:6'4
weight: 175
shirt: Black, skintight, red and dark grey X on the back, long sleaves
Pants:black, leather, fit at the hips
Shoes: none
Extra: necklace of cord with the Lisian symbol for tears hanging from it, a black scarf tied about his neck and the loose ends fringed with metal symbols
History:Trained to kill by his father an asassin hehas turned against his father's wishes in hopes of bringing honer back to his family name.

I wonder as I wander. I wonder why I wander and if I will ever go home, it isn't quite clear to me....

What is love?

Chibi_wolf454

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:39 pm

Chibi, you forgot your history and your appearance.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:02 am

Name: Takari
Grade: 9th
Race: Human (or is she)
Planet: Solaria
history: She was orphaned for some reason. She has amnesia. The only thing she remembers is her name. The only memory flashes she gets are of someone calling her name.
weapon of choice: Daggers (with a rose handle)
Gift/Ability/Power: She can manipulate water and shape-shift
Appearence: Baby blue dress with a blue rose running up the side that ties around the neck
allience: neutral

There you go. I'm back :dance:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby faithfighter » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:25 pm

welcome Soa-chan! *hugs*
you forgot to answer the last 3 Qs for you character. Other then that looking good.
~~~~
message for all, the rpg will be sumbited after this coming week (due to 2 of the Gms being ultra busy)
faithfighter

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:00 pm

Doh sorry I edited it ^^

What is love?

Chibi_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:13 pm

still room for people to join.
faithfighter

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying