EGH: Rebirth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:17 am

Yay, this is gonna be so cool (jumps up and down)!
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby faithfighter » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 pm

due to something I previously didn't know. I wouldn't be sending this in to the mods tonight.

however I will tomorrow and then this will start as soon as they put it up.

*thumbs up*
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:36 am

Coolies then ^_^ Lets try to beat the last post count.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby faithfighter » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:44 pm

it has been sent. so now we wait for the mods reply.

Coolies then ^_^ Lets try to beat the last post count.

hehe yay! lets do it!
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Eh.. post count?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby christianfriend » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:23 pm

^-^ Hi, Here's my character, If It's still ok to join ^^

Name: Alvina Engela
Grade: freshman
Race: Mercurian
Planet: Mercury
history: Alvina is an only child of a welthy family. The welthiest family on the west side of mercury actually. Her Father and mother run one of the biggest companies in the city and are much too busy to pay much attention to their daughter. So Alvina has always pretty much been on her own. But unlike her mother and father who are greedy and unthoughtful Alvina is always out and about doing more for the less fortunate people. Her favorite place to hang out is the poorest side of Mercury, the southern most part of the planet. She would always bring new toys to the orphans and play with them, making her quite loved by everyone around for her kindness. But one day when her Father found out what she was doing he banned her from ever going to the south side...and sent her off to the Galactic HighSchool shortly after.
weapon of choice: None
Gift/Ability/Power: Extreme sight and the ability to fly.
Appearence-
eyes: Silver
Hair: Long silver hair that goes down to her knees.
Height:4'6"
Weight: 85 pounds
Bodybuild: Slender
Skin: Ghostly White
Markings: Small light blue heart tattoo on her right cheek.
Clothes-
Top: White and blue long sleeved Jacket with one button in the middle.
Bottom: Knee-length White and blue frilly skirt with laces.
Shoes: Small white boots.
Accessories: White Headband and a chain necklace with a wing hanging from it.
Personality: Happy, cheerful and very heart-warming.

allience: Good
Race Information: Mercurians are Always Extremely Pale with Either White or silver hair and eyes. The Females are more on the small side, usually 5', while the Males are usually around 5'10-6'. Mercurians are also born with White wings on their backs and small wings on the side of their head, just above their elven like ears. Most mercurians are reserved and quite, but a few are the complete oppisites, like Alvina. Mercurians are also very intellegent and into Science and technology.

Other: Alvina's wings are smaller than most Mercurians and she is also shorter than most her age, but that never stops her from anything.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby faithfighter » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Soa he means the post count from the first EGH
~~~
Approved CFchan! and welcome abaord!!!
faithfighter

Postby christianfriend » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:58 pm

Yay! Thanks Faith! ^_^
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby faithfighter » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:33 pm

yw!

PS
here is a challenge for all you public schoolers that joined. can you make a list of classes? that will help this homeschooled GM make a schedul. lol
faithfighter

Postby Yumie » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:33 pm

Approved! There will be a thread for this in the main roleplay section in approximately 1.3 minutes. (Yeah, I totally just pulled that number out of the air.)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:35 pm

YeeHaa! Yumie you rock! *puts on Pumpin' Up the Party by Hannah Montanna*
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Josh Fisher » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:08 pm

Name: Markus Brutus

Grade: 10th

Race: Celle

Planet: Celle

history: The Celle (pronounced Sell-ee) are a powerful race of telepathic creatures with skin as hard as Diamonds. They appear human except for a fox like tail and ears like a fox. He is a decendant from the royal family. He is slightly arrogant and stuck up. He was sent by his father to make peace, but also spy on the other ambassodors of the other planets. He understands his duties, but questions his father sometimes.

weapon of choice: two daggers forged of solid Diamonds, and a handy pack of traps, tricks, and tools.

Gift/Ability/Power: Telapathic abilities (i.E. Moving objects, mind reading, telepathic talking), and his diamond like skin. He also has amazing speed.

Appearence: Black Fox tail and Ears, with Long Black hair. Appears human, but the Celle are rumored to have terrible transformation powers. He has yet to see his transformation. He wears his weapons on him at all times, and he wears a blue jump suit with a black belt and a ninja mask when he fights....other than that, he usually just wears his Military uniform with all his medals.

allience: His people are on the side of Evil and Against the school, but he is nuetral.
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby faithfighter » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:30 pm

thanks so much Yumie!!!
~~~
hey welcome Josh!!
it just started so everyone to the main rp section!!
faithfighter

Head Mistress

Postby faithfighter » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:39 pm

Name: Hannah Burges
Race: Gortoni
Planet: Gor
history: She is the Head Mistress of GHS. She was a long time contributor to the peace project, as was her father before her. She always dreamt of being where she is now.
She is kind and motherly and seems to have it all together. Which isn't so. She has plenty of struggles inculding her son...
Gift/Ability/Power: telepathic
Appearence: pic to come
allience: good
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 pm

faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:00 pm

FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby Josh Fisher » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:19 am

I edited my character a bit
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby faithfighter » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 pm

Name:Liam Burges
grade: freshman
Race: Gortoni
Planet: Gor
history: The son of Hannah Burges. A good kid in his youth he changed greatly after a tragedy that neither he nore his mother ever speak of. He is now a delinquint, fresh out of Arkon, a prison equvilent for minors.
Gift/Ability/Power: alter ego
Appearence: pic
allience: nutural
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:04 pm

Name: Kirin Motrul
Grade: junior
Race: Suvock
Planet: Visawon
history: Kirin's father is an important Visawon official. She herself was known for her grace and skills of diplomacy, but mostly for her beauty. All of that ended when an assassination atempted ended her up in criticle condition. To save her life the doctors fixed her up with experimental bionic cybernetics. She became bitter and reclusive, when she was choosen to go to EGH she adimently refused. However certain prosuations convinced her to change her mind. Since her injure, she has become quite a geek. she was fasincated by the bionics just as much as she hated them and often tinkers when given the chance
weapon of choice: her bionic upgrades came with built in weapons. shock wave blaster, the ability to release large amounts of kenetic energy (causing what she touches to explode). but her eye is probably the most useful with abilities ranging from enhanced sight, to distance readings and more...
Appearence: At first glance she looks human, with light brown hair and her left eye is forest green. however her right eye is metallic with strange symbols tracing across it. She keeps it covered under her hair. the palm of her left hand is completely metal as well. most of her abilities come from it and her eye. Her right leg is completely robotic as well. She always wears long baggy clothes and fingerless gloves to keep her innormalicies secret.
faithfighter

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:58 pm

Name: Kyo
Grade:10th
Race: Half demon half elf
Planet: Earth
history: comes from a long line of royal family's deeply respected
weapon of choice: (if you choose to have one) demon sword
Gift/Ability/Power: if your character has a special power (super hero like power) gift (something that makes them different) or ability (a skill) put it here psi and shape shift
Appearence: (what your character looks like) mage robes with hood and family crest on front
allience: (are they good, natural, or evil)
evil
CelticWarrior20

Postby faithfighter » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:26 pm

Name: Kurt Singer (Mr.S)
Race: Seninidb
Planet: Mastodon
history: Kurt's race is a very acient one. The Seninidb are very rare and have mostly died off. they are gifted with extrodinarily long lives as well as the ability to focus the mind into doing varius tasks (aka they are all psychics) Kurt Singer isn't his actuall name, but he never explains why he changed his name to that. in fact he never explains anything about his past. otherwise he is cheerful, energetic and overly friendly. His passion is science and he doesn't understand how anyone could not love it.
weapon of choice:
Gift/Ability/Power: telepathy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:13 pm

Name: Dio Lionhart
Race: Balin
Planet: Colony of Garet
history: Dio has been through much in his life, which to hear tell of it seems quite a lot longer than his young face would imply. The colony is a planet that holds knowledge in high respect. His father was an archeologist and his mother was a scientist. Dio has a great love for culture and nature. When he isn’t teaching he is often off just playing with any random animal he finds. His personality is quite bizarre and unpredictable, causing many of his students to question why he got hired.
weapon of choice: his mind (no he isn’t psychic, just smart)
Gift/Ability/Power: can read the kinetic energy surrounding a person to tell information about them.
Appearance: His hair is indigo like the sky just after twighlight. His eyes are green with specks of gold. He is short and wears the appearance of one who is in their mid-teens. That is except his eyes which hold the depth of one who has seen much good and evil. Despite his youthful appearance he is held in high respect by the other teachers, and is obviously an adult.
alliance: good (on most occasions)
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:10 pm

Name: Nakia Isis
Race: Varo
Planet: Cedeene
History: The Varo people are a generally peaceful, good natured race. They are gifted in a rare healing art known as Itixar. The also have the ability to Byth which in their langue is roughly translated to mean “to see insideâ€
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:30 pm

FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby Kiba-kun » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Name: Tora Valcur
Grade: 11th (Junior)
Race: Rysuha (Re-shoe-ah)
Planet: Dekan (Deck-ann)
History: Tora had lived a simple yet happy life until just recently. His mother and he were never rich but always managed and neither complained because they were content. Tora’s father simply didn’t exist to them. Nothing was known about him except his last name: Valcur. Tora used his father’s last name instead of his mothers. Then, the moment he turned fifteen his father contacted him through astral projection. Anser, his father, informed Tora that he was special from the others on Rysuha because he was two races in one. Tora had inherited special abilities that the people of Rysuha do not have. However, it came at a price. Tora went through a grueling transformation that he must go through every once in a while. After the first transformation, it became a natural and dependant task that his body goes through. It took him a full year to learn to force this change on him instead of letting the need to change build up for days until it happens and can complete the change in about two minutes. He’d done well to hide it from his mother and the entire planet for another eight months but it simply wasn’t something that could be kept secret. His mother followed him out one night when he’d let the need build up and take over. It nearly put her in a coma from the shock but they managed to discuss it and workout that Tora leave for Galactic High.
Weapon of choice: His own body.
Gift/Ability/Power: Astral Projection, persuading weaker minds, enhanced physical prowess, purging (changing his body), purging specific body parts instead of the entire thing.
Appearance: Normal - Clicky!
Purged – His skin is blacker than the midnight sky and his eyes cast an eerie yellow. He doesn’t exactly have hair but trendils that run from his scalp to the back of his neck and look like dreadlocks. His arms and chest are bulging with muscle and his ribcage juts out farther than normal. His stomach curves perfectly to his chest and bears a six pack. His legs have a third bone at the kneecap that jut back and forces him to slouch a bit. He walks on the balls of his feet which are broader than normal for support and padded for stalking. His hands are also larger than normal and padded. He has half inch nails on his hands and feet. His ears are long, kinda like and elf’s, but only about three inches long and able to swivel to pick up sounds better. He doesn’t really have a nose, just slits like a snake. He has two separate jaw bones that can lock in place for speech with a ligament of skin that can stretch so he can open his jaws like a snake can.
Alliance: Neutral.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:37 am

whoa!!! awesome job Kiba!! you definatly put a lot of work into this!!!!
accepted
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Name: Slar Mrunne
grade: freshmen
Race: Cintari
Planet: Alpha 9
history: Slar is the president of alpha 9's son. He is strange in every aspect of his being. He is exetremly intelligent but amazingly flighty. even though his grades and IQ are astronomical, talking to him makes any rational human question his sanity. still he is kind and observent to a fault. his father sent him to GH as much for his own sake as for the sake of peace. the schools on Alpha 9 aren't up to par with that of this prestiges institute, so here he came.
Gift/Ability/Power: To shoot projectiles he absorbs through his hand

in the picture Slar is the one in yellow, he looks older then he is
faithfighter

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying