***Code D.Floss***

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Peanut » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Be careful...Pascal has been known trap people in stasis cells and do mad experiments on their brains. Just look at Jaden...or Zarn...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

HA!!!!! He will NEVER get us! *ties Pascal up*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:16 pm

I think my mind is a wee-bit too twisted to get negatively affected by any external influence. Or internal implants for that matter.

That aside, in situations like this I tend to go all out for insane violence, but for now, I will merely spectate.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Whatever. >.>;;
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 am

*XIV_whisper internally plants a rock in jadenmental* i don't like spectators that are mental.
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 am

XDD!!!! Good thinking whisper!!! ROFL!!!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Dante » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 am

*Pascal is Tackled*
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 pm

*hits pascal in the face with a hammer baloon* hope that hurt XD
GODISAWESOME

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Go It Whisper!!!!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:36 pm

*pulls out a tazer and accidently tazes himself*
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am

O_o!!! You ok?!!?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Peanut » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 pm

What's this? Peanut is posting another chapter of the third Of Nations and States tournament? Surely the world is ending...and in the fight it kind of is...

Part 5: The Arrival...

NMA1: Fenris? As in super, all powerful, being of infinite energy Fenris?

Lord Kalvin: Yes, that Fenris! I hate that guy!

NMA2: What could he possibly do to you?

Lord Kalvin: Three words: Prank phone calls.

NMA2: Prank phone calls?

Lord Kalvin: Yep.

NMA2: So the most powerful being in the universe got ticked off because of some prank phone calls...

Lord Kalvin: Well...there is one more thing...

NMA2: What does he play ding dong ditch too?

Lord Kalvin: No...look!

*The Ninja Monkey Announcers turn their attention to the virtual arena. There the smoke had begun to clear revealing the shocked faces of Peanut and Ryuken. Before them stood Zarn Ishtare, but he had changed. Changed in such a way that the shock that Peanut and Ryuken displayed on their face was completely understandable. This transformation had made Zarn into something so horrifying, so twisted that no man should have to bear the implications of its existence. Zarn had become...a furry.*

Peanut and Ryuken: *snikers and then finally* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

NMA1: That's it?

NMA2: That's what Fenris being used at full power does?

NMA1: He transforms the user into a anthropomorphic wolf being.

NMA2: You mean a furry.

NMA1: I prefer the more scientific term.

Lord Kalvin: Yes! And I hate those things!

NMA2: But what about the Nekojin?

Lord Kalvin: They aren't furries.

NMA2: But...they're half human half cat.

Lord Kalvin: No, that really isn't a furry.

NMA1: He's right you know.

NMA2: How? What?

Lord Kalvin: Look, if you can't understand what the difference is then I can't help you, but the point is, I freaking hate furries.

*Meanwhile, back in the arena, Peanut and Ryuken were doubled over in laughter*

Zarn: Your impending doom shouldn't be this funny guys...

Peanut: I just...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I just can't get over the fact that that is Fenris' full power. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ryuken: I know right?! All that build up, all that hype, and this is it!

Zarn: Fenris is not to be triffled with!

Peanut: Power of Fenris?! More like power of Furries!

*Peanut and Ryuken laugh even more*

Zarn: Guys? *Peanut and Ryuken keep laughing.* Guys?! *Peanut and Ryuken can't stop laughing* Grrr....ENOUGH!!!!! *A humongous wave of energy bursts from Zarn pushing Peanut and Ryuken back several feet and into some conveniently located rubble for dramatic effect.* My powers aren't funny! They're terrifying! And you should all be begging for your lives!!!

Peanut: Not funny?

Ryuken: Apparently he hasn't looked in a mirror?

*Peanut and Ryuken start laughing again causing Zarn to get even angrier*

Zarn: *seething with rage* I am going to shred you all into a zillion pieces and scatter you into the wind.

Peanut: Ah, the furry is upse--

*Before Peanut could finish Zarn had mauled him a thousand times sending him flying into the air. As he split into a zillion pieces and was scattered to the wind, Zarn turned to Ryuken an attacked him, however amazingly, Ryuken was able to handle his otherworldly power and speed.*

NMA1: Wow! And Peanut has just been dashed into a new numerical...thing.

NMA2: And scattered into the wind.

NMA1: However, Ryuken is amazingly faring far better then expected!

Lord Kalvin: Huh, that's weird...

NMA1: What's funny?

Lord Kalvin: I just had this really strange feeling.

NMA2: Care to elaborate?

Lord Kalvin: Well, either last nights chili has messed with my system or the entire cannon of the universe is being violated.

NMA2: But...you don't have a body?

NMA1: Um guys...you need to see this...

*Lord Kalvin and Ninja Monkey Announcer 2 both turn and look. Above the fight below, something is forming and becoming more human. Soon a face materializes that belongs to Peanut.*

NMA2: Has he ever had that level of regenerative ability?

Lord Kalvin: There goes the cannon.

*Peanut continues to reform, almost miraculously. He peers down upon the fight going on below and sighs*

Peanut: Well, corrupted Lotan, I really didn't want to do this but it appears as if Zarn has left us no choice. Ready to inexplicably ascend to Chaos godhood and beyond?

Lotan: Consumption!!!

Peanut: I'll take that as a yes.

* Ryuken fights valantly, however Zarn releases an almost never ending swarm of wolves made of pure energy which manage to pierce his defenses and leave Ryuken vulnerable. Zarn prepares to land a dramatic final blow, the entire virtual arena begins to flicker and shatter. The ground shakes, and it almost seems like the reality within it is beginning to be split apart and distort. In the announcer booth itself, the affects were felt as well and if it hadn't of been for Lord Kalvin's head, they likely would have had both universes merge together. Zarn and Ryuken looked up instinctively to see what could be causing this. What they beheld was Peanut, completely regenerated and contained within his chaotic armor, yet terrifyingly different. The metalic exoskeleton had gained a sash of sort, of open eyes. And upon the front visor of Peanut's helmet, burning and gazing into the very beings below, a blazing eye. The energy wings that represented Peanut's union with Lotan and his awakening as a paladin had changed as well. The 4 Paladin wings had gained a impure, chaotic nature, with eyes peering out from them as if they were portals into a nightmarish dimension that no one wanted to visit. The two mist wings were crimson, as if the mist was now comprised of blood instead of water. But it wasn't Peanut who caused chills to run down the viewers spines. It was, instead, what was emerging into that world. From a tear directly behind Peanut came a grotesquely, twisted serpentine figure. It's body looked as if someone had thrown it into a bag and then twisted that bag around it. However it was clear that this was its skin It's dark complexion was stood in stark contrast to its two, crimson eyes, burning with a chaotic energy that pierced the very souls of those it gazed upon. Solid scaly skin covered where its mouth should be and the most defining feature of all stood out to the audience. It wished to scream (or perhaps roar) but had no mouth. *

Peanut: Zarn...meet Lotan and myself...as gods of Chaos.

Zarn: Psh...like you two could possibly phase me and Fenris.

*As Zarn's sentence finished, Peanut did something that was unusual and weird. He touched Lotan and merged within him.*

NMA1: What a display of power! One has to wonder if Ryuken has anything up his sleeves to match these beyond this world abilities!

Ryuken: *as if he has heard the Ninja Monkey Announcer* I do not need any such ploys that rely on infinite energy or godlike powers to defeat my opponents. All I need are my two fists and the indomitable will of a man. With these three things I have conquered nations and now I shall use them to slay gods!

*Lotan's tail flicks into Ryuken and sends him flying off into space as if he's some sort of fly annoying an elephant.*

NMA2:...well that was anti-climatic.

*Suddenly, Lotan began to contort and his head shuddered the skin began to stretch and rip to revealing his mouth and a blood curdling scream. Within his mouth, however, was more then just teeth. There, spinning and twisting reality, was an Arcane Singularity beyond those which had been experienced before. Even if you had no sense of the Arcane or understood what was going on, one thing was clear. That thing could kill just about anything, and it was being directed at Fenris.*

Lotan: Devour...Fenris...

Zarn: BRING IT ON PEANUT...er...LOTAN...Potan? Peanotan? Lonut?

*Before Zarn could come up with another combination of the names Peanut and Lotan, Lotan struck and the world blacked out for five long minutes.*

Peanut

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

why'd u write all that. i can't feel my legs.*accidently tazes self again*
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Peanut » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

The not-so-annual-anymore Of Nations and States tournament crushes all.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

*Rei cheers from the stands in a pair of cat ears, a blue racoon tail and a face painted muzzle... who knew that Rei had a fursona?*

OOC: What I need now is a battle between the little known Price Aviv Orien and Zarn Ishtare in Fursona Mode :P.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 am

Saddly, that probably won't happen...well, not for a while at least...or forever...

Peanut

Postby Dante » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 am

I have a bit of a sad announcement to make. I am afraid that I will not be taking part in the next of Nations game. I've begun to realize that the vicious villains that I am playing are feeding a part of me that I'm not quite happy with. Thus, I'm going to see if cutting off some of it's mythical support in RPing can make me a better person.

That stated, I would be willing to take part as a character or individual... but not as a nation.

I will likewise try to push the same affairs in the CN universe, but I'm going to need some nice IC reasons to see my nation destroyed once again.

Here is hoping to a better me,
Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Jingo Jaden » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 am

I propose a cheers for Pascal, his villains and for his future.

May your choice bring you good. Huzzah!

Jingo Jaden

Postby Peanut » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Jaden Mental (post: 1426523) wrote:I propose a cheers for Pascal, his villains and for his future.

A delayed Huzzah!

Peanut

Postby Kaligraphic » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 am

Huzzargle!
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Dante » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 pm

I would like it to actually bring me pizza, but if it is going to bring me good, I won't turn it down any more then if it were to bring me a million bucks.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 am

Well, seems like you got your priorities straight. That being said, if there was E-Pizza in Code D Floss I would defidently sponsor some, but not a million bucks tho.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Peanut » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 am

Well, its been a while since I posted anything about this...but I figure now is a good time for an update. As you know, I have been working on a new Of Nations and States RP for a very long time now and I am proud to announce that it is almost finished! So with that in mind, here are a few things all of you should know:

1. There will be no beta for the system I developed. Part of me says this is a bad idea but I just haven't had time to set that up and I think with only three people (if I include myself) willing to participate in it, there wouldn't be that much that will be uncovered. Instead, I'll likely just insert a clause in the rules that allows me to change the rules if I think they are being used to give someone an unfair advantage.

2. The playing field has been expanded from just America to the entire world. Yes, I've thrown out the American Front idea in favor of wiping the slate clean and starting over. This should, hopefully, make things a little more interesting.

3. I am very excited about the new system I have set up. I think I may have managed to capture the creativity that was found in the first Of Nations battle system (if it could be called that) while also maintaining some of the rigidity of IMAGE. Hopefully, people will take advantage of that when they make their moves.

4. This should be the first Of Nations and States RP where you can actually take over your opponents economy as a way to conquer them. So, for the first time, we will hopefully be seeing countries which don't specialize in war and instead specialize in money.

5. Pascal, if you are still interested, I actually have something for you to do in this RP which would allow you to participate as a character only. If you are interested, I can PM you the details as soon as I have time.

6. Expect this reborn RP to be posted sometime near or after Christmas. When that happens, I have a small favor to ask all of you, and that's that we all try to recruit somebody. In the past, it seems like Of Nations has had the most success when we've actively recruited people to come in and play instead of just posting it and hoping people will be interested in playing.

7. Besides the ability to bankrupt your opponents, here's a brief preview of something found within the new Of Nations system. Limits. Limits on what? Well you'll just have to wait to find out now won't you.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 am

I may be (am) interested, but I'm still finding myself active in one RP and plan on GMing another off-site soon using the OVA system, which I'm currently learning / building C# code for. This would definitely be the limit of my forum RPing capabilities.

On the plus side, my life has dramatically improved since my last (significant) post here in the middle of September. I've been on my meds since the end of October and between that and my other life changes, I've been able to really improve my quality of life. So, one concept that I couldn't possibly imagine back then has become a reality... RP a heroic nation! So yep, if I do think I can handle this (and seeing it makes me really excited), you can expect of seeing a new nation from me, complete with Revived Tensor Industries... and even though our tech will be pulled back on account of the post-apocalyptic things. I suppose we'll still be able to build technology that is designed to be up to the year 2020 in RL perhaps, so I can provide some real nice weapons to have the forces of good lay waste to evil should the need arise!

He hah HA! So I'll see everyone about!
-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Pascal (post: 1443226) wrote:I may be (am) interested, but I'm still finding myself active in one RP and plan on GMing another off-site soon using the OVA system, which I'm currently learning / building C# code for. This would definitely be the limit of my forum RPing capabilities.

On the plus side, my life has dramatically improved since my last (significant) post here in the middle of September. I've been on my meds since the end of October and between that and my other life changes, I've been able to really improve my quality of life. So, one concept that I couldn't possibly imagine back then has become a reality... RP a heroic nation! So yep, if I do think I can handle this (and seeing it makes me really excited), you can expect of seeing a new nation from me, complete with Revived Tensor Industries... and even though our tech will be pulled back on account of the post-apocalyptic things. I suppose we'll still be able to build technology that is designed to be up to the year 2020 in RL perhaps, so I can provide some real nice weapons to have the forces of good lay waste to evil should the need arise!

He hah HA! So I'll see everyone about!
-Pascal

Good to hear that you are doing better and may be back on board! Coincidentally, the idea I had for you will still work if you have your own country so I will be pming you the details very soon. If you think you can do it, great, if not then I'll figure something about.

Peanut

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Ahh yes, I suppose I will have to create another resourceful antagonistic nation on this one. It's the fun way to do things.

Nice to see you on board Pascal.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Dante » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

As well as you, my poor pitiful opponent. May the blessing of the awesome human Zarn Ishtare fall upon you're nation and may the GM grant you cheese!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I see a rivalry brewing in the future!!!

Peanut

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

No Don Quixote shall be able to interfere with my grand scheme. In it, you are all merely pawns. Pawns with cheese gifted too them by me no less. For it is written, JM has THE cheese, and everything else is a lame copy.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Dante » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Don't get too "clogged" up your "cheesiness".
FKA Pascal
Dante

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying