***Code D.Floss***

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Peanut » Sun May 02, 2010 4:02 pm

The long awaited, part four extravaganza!

Part 4: Zarn's Victory

*Not a moment after his epic laughter, Zarn Ishtare began to dance around the corpse of Ryuken, taking in every moment of his glorious conquest.*

NM1: Well, there you have it folks, Zarn Ishtare has won the epic battle.

NM2: That was...anti-climatic.

NM1: Yep.

NM2: Kind of dissapointing in fact...

NM1: Unless you're Zarn that is...

Zarn: I don't care! I am victorious! Such a victory requires a celebration of sorts. Something...poetic.

*Zarn sits down on the corpse of Ryuken and pulls out a pen and paper. He stares at the ruined scenery around him, filled with the dead bodies of fan girls in Ryuken t-shirts, and releases a sigh of content. Never before has a scene that looked so peaceful, this was truly going to be the best day of his entire life. He turned to the blank sheet of paper and place his pen upon it to write a wonderous verse that would be sung throughout the world in honor of him. It all happened so fast, a flash of movement, a yelp of pain, and Zarn Ishtare being tossed several feet into the air as Ryuken stood back up.*

Zarn: #$*&%)*(&^)^$%&$^)*&$

NM1: And Zarn unleashes a series of curses so terrible, we'd be cancelled forever if we didn't censor.

NM2: Yes, if only you could here the string of four letter words that Zarn is combining right now. I would surely shock and stun you. Of course, after a low blow like that, even the holiest of men, would find themselves with the mouth of Zarn.

Ryuken: I take great offense to the use of your language.

Zarn: *hunched over and in an outrageously high pitched voice* Well I *Zarn clears his throat and his voice returns to nomal* Well I take offense to such cheap tactics. But it matters little *Zarn stands back up straight* I could deal with just you in my sleep.

Peanut: Hi Zarn.

Zarn: Peanut's behind me isn't he.

Ryuken: Yep.

Zarn: And he doesn't have a scratch on him right?

Ryuken: Pretty much.

Zarn: *turning to face Peanut* Oh come on! I blasted you with enough energy to destroy six cities sixty times over!

Peanut: I know.

Zarn: And you don't even have a scratch on you? How?! How did you manage to pull that one off!

Peanut: Do you want me to tell you what you want to hear or do you want the truth?

Zarn: THE TRUTH GOSH DARN IT!!!!

Peanut: You missed.

Zarn: I...I didn't...I couldn't of...did I really miss.

Peanut: Completely.

Zarn: But I shot at you at point blank range.

Peanut: You rolled a one.

Zarn: What?

Peanut: Oh you didn't know? This entire simulation is run on dice rolls. You rolled a one, nullfying your accuracy score and making your point blank attack miss me entirely.

Zarn: But I thought this was a high tech simulation based off of our skill!

Peanut: No, because of the economy we had to sell that simulation and replace it with something much cheaper. So, Ninja Monkey's rolling dice it is...

Zarn: But that's...

Ryuken: Enough talking. This battle has raged for too long now. It is time that we end this.

Peanut: For once I have to agree with Ryuken on this one, the longer this goes on the more my budget gets strung out, and then I won't make a profit at all.

Zarn: Fine, if you want a quick ending I'll be happy to oblidge you. It was never my intent to use this but I guess I have no choice.

Ryuken: There is nothing you can do that will be able to stop me.

Peanut:...your not...no, this isn't the right place to...

Zarn: *with a grin creeping over his face* Oh it is, Peanut...it is...

*Suddenly a mass of energy exploded from Zarn of the likes which has never been seen, and it wasn't named Tenacious D. The energy was so powerful, it actually blacked out the broadcast for several seconds before it became somewhat more controlled and contained. As the pictue came back on, the viewers all caught a glimpse of the shocked faces of the two Ninja Monkey Announcers*

NMA1: It...can't be...

NMA2: That's...

Lord Kalvin: *Bursting into the announcer booth* FENRIS!

Edit: All right, all right, I have a legitimate question...should I post all of the old Of Nations tournaments along with this one in the writing forum? If I did I would explain somethings (like characters and jokes and stuff) along with the actual process I went through for creating them (aka, what motivated me to make them the way I made them). I'm just asking to see what other people would think about it...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Huh, well from that reaction, I'll take that as a no. Perhaps this will get more attention. So I was walking in the dollar store today when, suddenly, I spotted a shelf of cereal that bore a very familiar looking name...I think I'll let a box of said cereal do all the talking for me.

Makes you think...don't it?

Peanut

Postby Kaligraphic » Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm

You should buy some. All proceeds probably go to revolutionary endeavors.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Peanut » Sat May 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Kaligraphic (post: 1392957) wrote:You should buy some. All proceeds probably go to revolutionary endeavors.

I was seriously considering it...maybe one day I will.

Peanut

Postby Kaligraphic » Sat May 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Do it today! A dollar is a small price to pay for a box of awesome! And you get some cereal, too!
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Dante » Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Actually, I've been trying to get the energy up to do more posting lately. I'd say that it would be interesting to see the battles done up in the writing section. They are very original works of literally effort and really should be appreciated by a wider audience then merely those who dare into Code D. Floss.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I would just like you to know, the verdict on Temmy's Cereal's Honey Pops is that they taste like honey glazed cardboard...it is quite possibly the worst cereal I have ever eaten...

Peanut

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Does it taste as bad as the Kellogg's urban wear looks?

Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Peanut » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 am

Final verdict on Temmy's cereal...all of it tastes like cardboard. The best one I sampled were the coco puff knock offs, but that's like saying death by guillotine is better then death by axe...

Peanut

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Well... cheap commie products were never meant to be big on the quality part. Also, Temmy liked being sadistic towards her subjects. Why not get a financial plus and get the both of both worlds while teasing the free market having it actually sell there?

Jingo Jaden

Postby Dante » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

But death by Guillotine IS better then death by axe. In fact in my research, outside of certain... other methods. Dying by means of a guillotine is the fastest, least painful way to kiss this mortal coil good-bye!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Pascal (post: 1408810) wrote:But death by Guillotine IS better then death by axe. In fact in my research, outside of certain... other methods. Dying by means of a guillotine is the fastest, least painful way to kiss this mortal coil good-bye!

That's true...especially when you consider that it was only the wealthy that got sharp axes...and the executioners had a tendency to get drunk...yeah...guillotine was much better...though you're still dead in the end...

Peanut

Postby Dante » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Well... cheap commie products were never meant to be big on the quality part.

Speak for yourself my Wal-Mart loving Made in China comrade :P.

Our fun little group has been rather silent this summer :(.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Business happens.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 pm

BUSINESS! Peanut has his own business now! What type of business?
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Pascal (post: 1415289) wrote:BUSINESS! Peanut has his own business now! What type of business?

The business of business of business of business etc...

Peanut

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

Work happens, and business, and studying for the MA. Still, I am fairly active on the forums.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Kaligraphic » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am

I had my brain extracted and used to run the central computer controlling an entire civilization for a while. I got it back, mostly.
Kaligraphic

Postby Peanut » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 pm

One day I'll be done with school and I'll have plenty of time to unveil somethings...right now I just need to finish my Nuzlocke, beat SC2, catch up with Sam and Max among other things, finish internship paper work and, of course, finish this Of Nations tourney...Speaking of my Nuzlocke, because I've ran out of volunteers, Kali and Pascal are now members of my Pokemon team...of course they may end up being bench warmers but...yeah...

Peanut

Postby Dante » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm

What's Nuzlocke?

Anyways, if I am to be a bench warmer, I will happily don my lead underwear and place some enriched uranium in my back pockets for you! I'll be the best bench warmer ever! Of course if the two wads of uranium get too close, too fast, I might accidentally vaporize the bench... but the molten seats will be warm!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Pascal (post: 1416032) wrote:What's Nuzlocke?

Check this thread out.

Peanut

Postby Peanut » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

This is a double post, I know. But I'm hoping you guys will notice it since I want you to know three things. One, I've got a new Of Nations and States in the works and I want you guys to be players in it not GMs. If you are wondering why I have a very simple reason for it, if this is going to work, somebody is going to have to set the trend for how to play Of Nations well and there is nobody whose better at it then you guys. Second, I'm building off of the first RPs (War and Peace) timeline and so I would like to suggest something in case anyone is upset with the way I'm taking the story and that's that we treat this plot and any other plots that take place in that time to follow as alternate timelines. In other words, the backstory I'm writing for this RP is my interpretation of what would have happened after the point we left off at. If you don't like it, that's fine, but that isn't going to change anything I'm doing. Finally, you can expect more on the RP (including a sneak peak and possible Beta of the system I'm making) sometime during the fall. The RP itself will start January of next year.

Peanut

Postby Dante » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

I look forward to the new N&S... hopefully it will go better then the last N&S. In the meantime, I finish a massive thing called the thesis... Soon I will level up and get a M.S., hopefully I don't dissapear just like Puritan did though.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 am

*lurks in the shadows~*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I would not do that..... You are much more likely to draw attention to sanity-eating critters which us N&S'ers are naturally immune towards.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 pm

*doesn't answer or move*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Dante » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

*lurks in the shadows~*

*Bonks in the head with a boken* Got one!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 am

OW!!!! *tackles Pascal*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 pm

*tackles pascal* hi dia here to help
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Yes!!!!!! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying