Révons

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby LostChild » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:43 pm

Well, ya know what? ... I dunno! I also can't see your brother as being only just 14; he's pretty good at acting beyond his age (((sometimes)))...

BTW, Ryan will have cat ears and a cat tail. Like, dark orange, like with thin blonde highlights (natural, of course).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby Emanku » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:12 pm

Just bird claws? Aw . . . that's not as exciting, but alright. I'll modify David's profile.

Can his hands at least be scaly like a bird's leg?
I will not waver, doubt or falter for all truth in this world has been written into the book here at my side.
Emanku

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:59 pm

Sorry Felix! Yes your character is excepted! *just to make in official^^*
And no, sorry Emanku, then people are suppose to be totally human. The animal parts just suppose to stand for their personality’s like the ability’s do.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Naga Kisaki » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:06 pm

When are we gonna start?LOL

Oh, You'd better be afraid, Darkalicious bishonen villans! Your mine!
Naga Kisaki

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:10 pm

I just PMed Yumie. Hopfully she'll get the PM before she logs off.
Please though, when it starts wait for my first post. Do not post before I do. Thank you!^^

EDIT: Ok, she signed off so I PMed Link Antilles then he signed off. Oi...-.-

Heres a couple drawings of my characters.
1) Elizabeth
2) Hei-an in her PJ's
3) Hei-an
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:11 pm

... Wanna have fun in creating Ryan for me? I believe you already have a basic idea of what he 'should' look like. Kitties!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:42 pm

XD; Sure!
Revon's has been started, I'm just about to make my first post.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:20 pm

I have a question! ^-^

If your character is an Elementalist..do they auotomatically know they have powers..O.o or do they just have to find out somehow.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:24 pm

christianfriend wrote:I have a question! ^-^

If your character is an Elementalist..do they auotomatically know they have powers..O.o or do they just have to find out somehow.

Yes usually they know, but sometimes when the people arrive they are in more of a shock so they don't really know. But in the village they can go through tests to see. And if they can control an element then they get trained on how to use them.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:04 pm

<.< >.>;;; *emberassed* I admit, it's not very good, but oh well ^^;;;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Felix

Postby christianfriend » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:14 pm

Omg! KAWAII! You did a GREAT job Danny! *Saves picture*
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Danyasaur » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:19 am

KAWAII! ^-^ good job Dan Face!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Felix » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:18 pm

Thank you thank you thank you, you are too kind ^^;; Thank you.

Here's number 2 <.< >.> It's Kokoro ^^;

Nitpicking, but his pants seem too low, his legs too short, and the whole pic is tilted (that's the scanner's fault)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:57 pm

XD I LOVE IT! Thats too cool Dan! Loved the 'X' eyes! XD;;;
SorasOathkeeper

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:02 pm

Hello everyone!!

Half of you guys know me from SsH, but I don't know the other half! In any case, I'm Rose! And I'm new at RPping. I read the RP of SuperStar High, which was about 900 posts, in a week. Sora was telling me how she just made a new one called Revons, and I was like "Ooh! Must read!". So I read the whole thing a couple of days ago, and now anything is easier to read because I read all of SsH! So I wish to join you all in this dreamland!!

Here are my characters:

Name: Keiko Young
Height: 5’ 3â€
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://followingtheson.deviantart.com/
~BlueRose~

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:35 pm

your detication still amazes me...
Kawaiikneko

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:36 pm

:sweat: Hehe

One of these days I'll conquer that very long Chronology thread!!! *.*/
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~BlueRose~

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 pm

Your characters are accepted.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:07 pm

Ok! Tee gave me this Idea to have a question thing for stuff dealing with the world of Révons. So if your confused by anything in the world, or about the world just ask and I'll answer it best I can! \^^;

Some she asked:
Q. If people get hurt in Révons what happens in the real world?
A. If they get hurt in Révons and wake up they can feel where it was and the pain is there, but there is no cut.
So, if someone bumped their arm and got a bruise; when they awoke in this world they would feel it, but it would not be there. Same if they got hurt in this world. They would feel it in Révons, but it wouldn't be there.

Q. Can they remember everything clearly between worlds or do they remember Révons like a dream?
A. Well yes they can remember everything from Révons when they are in this world
Some of the new arrivals might think it was a dream, but after coming there a couple times that wears off

Q. When someone falls asleep in Révons do they disappear or does their Révons body just sleep there?
A. Their body stays there. Just like in our world in reality it's like they have two bodies

Q. While they're Révons body is sleeping it can't be killed?
A. It could be killed. It's just like this body; it's not indestructible.

Q. If they die in Révons they die on earth?
A. That's something I'm going to talk about in a couple.
No one is really sure because no one has ever met anyone who has died in Révons in the real world. There are a couple theories though.
One is that it sends so much shock to their body in this world that yes they do die.
Two is that it just cuts their connection off to Révons. So they can’t come back.
And Three Is that they live normally in our world, but when they go to Révons they turn into the shadow creatures, and that all the shadows and those who have died in Révons.

Which one I'll actually go with is as good as guess as yours! XD; (still trying to get the story down)

Q. If the body in Révons is woken up, will the person in real life fall asleep?
A. Ok, I’m not sure. I'll think about it and get back.

Q. If their Révons body is carried somewhere; will they just wake up in Révons where their body is?
A. If their body is moved then they will wake up where it was put. It works the same way if you were asleep her and someone moved you you'd wake up where they put you.

Q. If they become somehow unable to wake up in Révons, like in a coma or something, is it impossible for them to sleep in real life
A. No, they can sleep in real life, they just stay sleep in Révons. That’s something I'm going to get into.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:11 pm

whoa... I didn't think it was so complicated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby Felix » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 pm

Ah, makes sense. Regarding the 6th question....perhaps the two worlds do not necessarily have to relate on the same time frame. So if you are woken up in Revons, the next time you fall asleep in the real world, you will wake up in Revons at the time you were woken up, does that make sense? Just an idea.
Felix

Postby Kawaiikneko » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:58 pm

I think about things very deeply XDD Over-analyze some call it. phooey and pssshaaww

dan your question confuses me..
Kawaiikneko

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:58 pm

Yes, well like Tee I like to think everything through. Trust me I have so much stuff about this world. @_@

The thing with that Dan is that Révons runs at the same time we do. So if you wake up here for 5 minutes and go back to sleep you'll wake up in Révons and 5 minutes have passed. Am I making sense?
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:40 pm

Not like the whole Narnia time, right? Like, no time passed when they went into the wardrobe, but 9:07 am here would be 9:07 pm there. I'm probably not making sense, but that's the way I understand it. >.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby Kawaiikneko » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:45 pm

well wouldn't it be opposite daytime wise? Like, 5 minute would have passed but its daytime in Revons while its night on earth...

which makes me think, what timezone does it run against? cause people in new zealand wouldn't be asleep at the same time as people in the U.S.
Kawaiikneko

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:07 pm

Kawaiikneko wrote:well wouldn't it be opposite daytime wise? Like, 5 minute would have passed but its daytime in Revons while its night on earth...

Yes that is correct.

Kawaiikneko wrote:which makes me think, what timezone does it run against? cause people in new zealand wouldn't be asleep at the same time as people in the U.S.

Yeah...<.<;;; That’s something I was hoping no one would mention.....^^;;;;
I don't know how it works, but everyone is there at the same time....It's magical...
~(<.<~) Maaaaaaagical~~~~~~
(~>.>)~ Maaaaaaagical~~~~~~
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:49 pm

but... but... I mentioned it! like, as you were creating this thing! *cries* oh well...

Oh, and when I said 9:07 and 9:07, I guess I should've put 9:07 am = 9:07pm (now this is how I imagine it, not necessarily the way Sora has concocted it). So... ya... >>>Edit<<<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:47 pm

Yeah...<.<;;; That’s something I was hoping no one would mention.....^^;;;;
I don't know how it works, but everyone is there at the same time....It's magical...
~(<.<~) Maaaaaaagical~~~~~~
(~>.>)~ Maaaaaaagical~~~~~~

HAHA! XD!
Ya know, I really think, in a complex world as Revons, there are going to have to be a few exceptons, ya know? Because there is no such things as something like this, to create it, we have to have some things be really unrealistic. lol. Love the questions though Tee! Sure does help! ^_^
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~BlueRose~

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:11 pm

XD I half suspected that would be the answer. I was thinking about it really hard this morning and that was what I came up with..

edit: another question! Okay, Scathe wears pajamas to bed in the real world and changes in Revons. Then she goes to sleep in Revons wearing the clothes she puts on in Revons. When she wakes up again in Revons will she have the clothes on that she put on in Revons and fell asleep in, or the clothes she wore to bed in our world. If someone was watching her Revons body sleep, would her clothes just *poof* change?
Kawaiikneko

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:09 pm

Kawaiikneko wrote:XD I half suspected that would be the answer. I was thinking about it really hard this morning and that was what I came up with..

edit: another question! Okay, Scathe wears pajamas to bed in the real world and changes in Revons. Then she goes to sleep in Revons wearing the clothes she puts on in Revons. When she wakes up again in Revons will she have the clothes on that she put on in Revons and fell asleep in, or the clothes she wore to bed in our world. If someone was watching her Revons body sleep, would her clothes just *poof* change?

Ok, when you sleep in our world the clothes will get transferred to Révons, but when you sleep in Révons the clothes won't transfer. And no it doesn’t *poof* change, it's kinda like fades in.....Yeah....<.<;;;;
Earth: normal
Révons: Magical.
There are some things that just can’t be explained. <.<;;;;;
SorasOathkeeper

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying