+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 am

Nazari raised his eyebrow at Chaucer. Is he trying to imply he has a history with Maxine. That ruffled him a little, but he brushed it off. Chaucer is so not Maxine's type. When has she ever gone for stuck up French dudes?

~~

Maxine started getting up when she heard a knock at the door. "Yeah, hold on!" She mumbled, trying to untangle the sheets from around her feet as she got up. She failed though, falling to the ground flat on her face. "Oof!"

Nazari walked closer to the door. "You okay in there?" He almost laughed. It sounded like she was having a little trouble getting up.

Was that Nazari's voice? "I'm fine!" She grumbled loudly, managing to get up and walk to the door. Before she opened it, she attempted to make her hair at least a little presentable. She sucked in a deep breath and pulled the door open. "Yeah?"

Nazari jumped a little at the sight of Maxine. She was kind of scary after a nap.. And snappy, apparently. It didn't surprise him though. "Chaucer wanted to ask you about me. Apparently he doesn't think I'm fit to join your group."

Maxine raised her eyebrow. "You want to join our group? Why?" She let the why drag out a little as she examined his expression. She was suspicious.

Nazari gave her a charming smile, "I think I can be of great assistance to you on the way. I know this area like the back of my hand, and there are some areas that are.. Difficult."

Maxine still looked at him with a weird expression. "Eh. Whatever.." She looked at Chaucer, "Is that all?"

~~

Nathanael smiled at Kisho's remembrance of the event. "Yeah, that was classic."
"Hey, no problem. That's what I'm here for!" He smiled at Kisho, ruffling his hair.
His smile started to fade at his explanation of the house. "Ah.." His memory brought him to when he was taken from his home so many years ago.. He brought his mind back to the present when Kisho asked him a question. "Actually.. Maxine convinced me to come. She's worried about you, you know." He sighed a little. "She's afraid you hate her, so she didn't want to come herself.."
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 am

OOC: I'm going to wait for Derek, Erin and Dee-chan to post! ^_^ C'Mon guuyys! We love you! WE want you to RP tooooo!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Storm listened to spring say that she needed to tell the family that she was staying with that she was leaving."Maybe I can help you spring-chan. I would be happy to tell them with you."said storm happily."Come on. Once Mr.chaucer is done talking with Mr.Nazari. We can ask if they can come with us."
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

[SIZE="1"]OOC: Sorry its taken me so long! >w< Sorry if my post is a heap of unrelated garbage! :3[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Unico let his eye smoothly glare down upon Dalton, just for a moment, but containing the most vivid of contempt. Dully, he resumed it to its proper duty, which at the moment consisted of gazing at the dreary view ahead. Unico's tone to Dalton would have been very difficult to interpret as harsh or cruel (assuming the individual was ignorant of Unico's great love for satire)... on the contrary, he tone was most kind. Like a parent addressing a young child. His speech was slow, with each word dramatically pronounced.

"Please refrain from patronizing me, mongrel. It would be illogical for me to not remember you. We only became acquainted mere moments ago."

Whether Unico was jesting, you could not readily tell. For whatever reason, he seemed irked by such idle questions, and chose to avoid them at all cost.
He mulled Dalton's earlier words through his head, trying to grasp meaning from each. It seemed futile, however, as Unico sighed from lack of interest. He cocked his head to the side, like one resting his neck. When he addressed Dalton this time, any premeditation of irony was not evident.

"Such things bore me, Dalton. I find you do, as well, but at the present time you appear to be the lesser of two evils. You say I am amidst a gang? Have I stumbled back into a juvenile
tale of woe, or is there a logical, legal reason for this little band of idiots?"

Unico paused, obviously deep in thought. His brow furrowed, as if he had suddenly become quite enraged. He resumed his chat with Dalton, however, in a quite stable tone.

"Am I to be in favor of this gang, or apposed? ...In my presumed absence, am I to believe my fellow beasts have fallen among the ashes of society? It has come to my attention that all present spend their time threatening others. A rather nasty habit, wouldn't you agree? Also, as much as it sickens me to say such, I fear there is a horrid love feud being formed among us. Which is such a pity, seeing as I was just beginning to grow fond of Nazari... anyone who blatantly fawns over another, as he does with a certain lady, is most alarming. Still, many seem to loath him, which gives one the impression you can't help liking him."

Unico smiled. An odd occurrence, because he seemed genuinely amused.

"So, to which Anichi do I owe this pleasure, Dalton? Have no fear in confiding to me..." Unico once again took the flask from inside his shirt. As he moved it to his lips, he muttered in a bitter snarl, "-it's not as if I'll remember, anyway."

OOC: [Unico's asking what Anichi is Dalton. X3 I wasn't sure if that made any sense...] >.> [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 am

OOC: You are very poetic with Unico's words my dear. O.O I am very impressed.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 pm

[SIZE="1"]OOC: #>.<# No, not at all! You're being too kind... *super-tackle-glomps Nami* -but thank you~! 8D [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

It was okayyyy........T_T Oh, who am I kidding. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC: Whherrreess Annee?? :o
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am

Song_of_Storms (post: 1361316) wrote:[SIZE="1"]OOC: #>.<# No, not at all! You're being too kind... *super-tackle-glomps Nami* -but thank you~! 8D [/SIZE]

*falls over* @_@]It was okayyyy........T_T Oh, who am I kidding. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!![/QUOTE]

ahhaha! I know right?! I'm going.. "Wooow, I could never type that!" ahahah

I dunno Nin!! ANNEEE!!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:32 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]((OOC: Erm... well... currently I'm on the verge of either coming back but not posting good posts or dropping out completely... ^^; So, um.. m-may I have a recap of what has happened, please? I wouldn't count on having much to go on from my posts. I don't write anymore.))[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 am

OOC: DEE!! What's wrong? SPEAK TO ME!! *Sobs*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:15 am

ooc: Sorry for my sudden disappearance, everyone! I'll try and be more regular with my posts.

ic: Jairus turned to Nathan as he greeted him.
"Well, good to see you too.", he answered his old friend, before turning to face the familiar-looking cowboy who was now addressing him most questioningly.
"Why, Conri, I'm offended!", Jairus answered in mock shock and dismay at the cowboy's interogative introductory, "Is that any way to treat a loyal friend who helped you ten years ago to spring the rest of his friends out of the lab?!"
Ty looked from Jairus to Conri and back, obviously a little confused.
"Friend? Lab?? Man, whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?", Ty's face was a picture of confusion and bamboozlement for a moment.
"You remember how I told you how I ended up here?" Jairus asked Ty, still keeping his gaze fixed on Conri.
Ty's eyes lit up as it clicked; "So this is the guy dat helped you bust ya friendlies outta the gene-nazi's workshop, eh? 'Zat it?"
Jairus chuckled a little at Ty's characterization of the lab, "That's right, baby. Partners in crime." He stuck out his hand toward cowboy Conri, a mischievous smirk gracing his face.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]((OOC: TIME FOR A COMEBACK!))

IC:
Siobhan had slowed her pace significantly, listening to the sounds that came from the building. Slinking close to the ground, she crept over to an unobstructed window and peered at the persons inside.

---------
Azrael blinked and looked around, surreptitiously following Siobhan to where he believed Kisho was located at. When he saw her spying in on them, he quickly hid behind a decrepit brick wall.
"Dang it, we gotta make sure that she doesn't see us. What's the plan now, Aff?"

((OOC: ...Wimpy comeback as it may be. orz ))[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm

YOU CALL THAT A COMBACK THATS A LULABACK!!! lol ^^ JK!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Shilohan ninja » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 pm

ooc: I take it Conri is now occupied elsewhere, huh?
Shilohan ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC: YAY for the comeback Dee-chan!! *huggle* ignore Derek, he is a booger.

IC: Chaucer couldn't get a word in edge wise with these people and he was starting to lose his patience with Nazari (not that he had much for the snake). Exasperated he sighed and then turned sharply on Nazari, "Listen to me, you will be judged by the group, when Kisho returns...I know you have history with him too. Kisho and teh rest of the group will decide whether you should join. You have been generous up until now...and probably for specific reasons." he glanced at Maxine.

"But you could yank that away at any time. So if you chose to do that to us then we will have no choice but to not include you." he paused, "you already know my vote..." Chaucer nodded to Maxine curtly and turned away swiftly leaving those two alone and marched back to Storm and Spring.

--------------------

Spring smiled, "Thanks, that'd be nice..." she glanced up as Chaucer came over. "Hey...you look mad." she said arching a brow at him.

Chaucer released a hissed breath. "It's nothing." he murmured.

"Hey, Chaucer..."

"hm?"

"there is a family that was taking care of me while I was...you know...lost. And well I have to tell them that I won't be around anymore and was wondering if you'd like to come with us." she gestured at Storm and herself.

Chaucer arched a brow, "yes, well, I certainly would like to meet the people who took care of my Spring... Alright. We'll see them tonight, tomorrow we are out of here." he ground the last words out and marched for the exit.

----------

Kisho looked at Nathan, "Oh yeah?" he sighed, "Well I better not worry her anymore... let's get back." he slowly shifted and stood up, "I'm sick of this town anyway." he muttered moving for the exit. Kisho twitched his head and looked directly at Sio, "Hey Sio." he greeted like nothing had ever happened.
"What's up?"

------------

Affinity looked at Azrael, "we are going in there... Kisho will help us." She turned and marched toward Sio and went through the door. "Kisho!"

Kisho jumped a foot when Affinity entered, he squinted, "am I going crazy?! Affinity?!" he stared at her with a wide-opened mouth. "That's really you." he muttered.

"Yeah it is! So listen, we want to join your group. Iz and I that is." Affinity waved her hand out the door, "we need you guys." she said, trying not to sound like she was pleading. But Kisho saw the desperation flash across her eyes. "Well..." Kisho glanced at Nate, "sure...you guys are old friends. We busted out of that place together... C'mon I'll take you back to the place we are staying." he walked past the red-head.

"There is something else..." she paused, "Conri is trying to kill us."

Kisho turned slowly, "...you messed with Nazari?" he asked coolly. Affinity shrugged. Kisho sighed, "look, I'll clear it up. Let's go." He found his annoyance with Nazari rising by the minute. He had never disliked that man so much before.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Maxine rolled her eyes at Chaucer. "Oh, don't be so grouchy. It's not like he's going to turn against us or anything, Chaucer. I know him better than that." She huffed when he walked away and turned to Nazari. "Don't worry about him. He's not so uptight once you get to know him."

"Yeah.. It's dealing with him now that's annoying me." He joked, leaning his arm against the door frame. "So.. You will vouch for me joining, wont you? I just want to make sure you guys get through here safely, you know? Plus.. I'm looking for a little adventure and this boring place isn't cutting it." He smirked.

Maxine shrugged, folding her arms. "I guess I could. But Kisho will be a hard one to convince. You two were never the best of friends.."

Nazari shrugged in return. "Yeah. Ever since you and I dated. But.. You could convince him, couldn't you, Maxie? If he'll listen to anyone, it's you." His words were smooth and hard to refuse. "After all, he still has a crush on you."

Maxine sighed, looking into his eyes. "Alright. For old times sake. But if he goes after you, don't look to me for help."

A wide smile came across his face. "Thanks! You're a doll." He kissed her cheek and rushed off.

Maxine was frozen. Her fingers touched her cheek. She blinked and brought herself back to earth. Come on, Max. Don't go gushy on me.. She walked back to the main room, pausing to glance over her shoulder in the direction Nazari vanished off to.

~~

Nathanael was glad Kisho decided to head back. "Yeah, it's tiring me as well."
He was surprised to see Siobhan at the entrance. "Oh, hey." He smiled. Did she follow him here?
And Affinity? How did she get here? "Oh great.." More trouble with the gang. "Dare I ask what you guys did?"

~~

Conri finally realized who he was talking to. "Jairus! Long time no see, huh?" He bypassed the man's hand and enfolded him in a hug. "How have you been, man? It's great to see you!"

~~

Dalton ignored Unico's sarcastic remarks and insults. Though the idea of Nazari having a fetish for Maxine intrigued him greatly. "I'm a raccoon, if you must know. And don't bother telling me yours. I already know. A snake, right? I can smell it." He folded his arms. "Don't bother with the insults either, I don't get offended easily, so you're just wasting your breath." He smiled charmingly.

~~

Nazari finally returned from the back room where he had vanished off to. He secretly slipped a vile of unknown content into the inner pocket of his jacket as he walked next to Maxine. "I see our enraged cat friend hasn't returned yet. I wonder when he'll be returning with his head down and his tail tusked between his legs." He teased, slipping his arm around her shoulders.

Maxine was alarmed by his sudden boldness but didn't make any move to object. Her eyes kept giving his arm quick glances. Was he trying to rekindle the relationship they had so long ago? Was she going to let him? Honestly, she wasn't sure. What about Kisho? Oh Kish.. She let his arm slide off of her shoulder. "..He'll probably be coming back soon.."

"You have feelings for him, don't you? Does he know?" He asked, examining her face.

"He has no reason to think so, no. Besides, who said I have feelings for him?" She asked,folding her arms and taking on a stronger stance.

He held his hands up defensively. "Okay, okay. You don't have feelings for him. So why'd you push me away?"

"Because. We haven't seen each other in how many years? What makes you think I'm the same Maxie you once dated?"

She had a good point. "Alright. Fair enough. But what makes you think I won't like this new and improved Maxie?"

She rolled her eyes. "I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see, now wont we?"

"I look forward to it." He smiled.

OOC: Ok went a little overboard, got excited. sorry for the looooong post! lol.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 am

Jairus hugged his old comrad back, chuckling a little at his slow memory.
"Fine and dandy for the most part", he replied, glancing over at the thug who'd brought him and Ty to the gang's hideout (he was by this time settled in a chair nearby and seemed to still be rather bewildered at what was happening).
Slowly breaking off the embrace, Jairus stood back a step or two, sizing up his old companion.
"Since when do gang member dress like cowpunchers anymore?", he asked Conri half-jokingly, then added "And since when did you become the type to hang out with a gang like this? There somethin' 'bout you I need t' know about, bro?"
Jairus folded his arms across his chest as he asked, an eyebrow cocked in slight confusion.
Shilohan ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Dalton ignored Unico's sarcastic remarks and insults. Though the idea of Nazari having a fetish for Maxine intrigued him greatly. "I'm a raccoon, if you must know. And don't bother telling me yours. I already know. A snake, right? I can smell it." He folded his arms. "Don't bother with the insults either, I don't get offended easily, so you're just wasting your breath." He smiled charmingly

[SIZE="1"]Unico smirked slightly, keeping his gaze ahead. It was as if he was waiting for someone, or something.

"How terribly boring...You have deprived me of one of my few joys."

Unico sighed, closing his eyes as he brushed his bangs away.
"I had no intention indulging you with any information concerning my Anichi, Mister Dalton. You seem adequately capable of deduction, however-"

Unico paused, pressing one slender finger into his forehead as he grimaced. He seemed more concerned with concealing the true nature of his actions then anything else. After a moment of silence Unico unleashed his golden eyes upon Dalton, his eyebrows knitted together tightly, in a mixture of anger and pain.

"I am sick of this, hiding in this hole of misery. I did not come here to linger like death itself. I despise the city, it's smells and its people. Why do you stay, Dalton? What are you waiting for?"[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Strafe » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 am

OOC: What is happening at the moment? I've been wanting to jump in... but I forgot about it way back when. Can I get a quick summary of what's going on?
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

[SIZE="1"]OOC: Try asking Nami or Lil_Ninja. ^^ They should know! :3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm

ooc: Once again, it seems rp posting has come back to a stand-still. What's up??
Shilohan ninja

Postby Strafe » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 am

OOC: I'm wanting to jump in... but I can't... I would if I could. I have an idea though. Someone could decide what my characters are doing, and then notice them. ahem... Anyone who's free. My Characters are on page 5 of the new RPG thread if you need to see them.
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

OOC Well, Nami's waiting for Dee, and I'm waiting for Nami so. I'm all locked up with posting til she posts.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc: and Jairus continues to be at a stand-still until Conri replies
Shilohan ninja

Postby Strafe » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC: Sheesh... Alright. I'm barging in to break the ice.

-Evangeline-

As with her usual Bravado, Eva stormed into (The place where somebody is. It doesn't matter who. Just have it make sense).

"Wah! Eva-sama! You can't just barge in to the (Place). It's not lady-like, or fitting of someone of your status," Kanako weakly reprimanded.

"Meh. I don't give a crap." Eva walked further into the (Place) and spotted (Somebody). "Oi! Who are you? and Where am I?"

"Eva-sama..." Kanako blushed at her mistress' lack of decorum. "Gomenasai..."

OOC: Not sure if it will work?
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: I probably should post now so at least some characters are freed up.
BTW, Strafe, do you still need a recap?

IC: Conri smirked. "Hey now, don't disrespect the outfit!" He joked, folding his arms. He paused at the last question the man presented. "Well, if it pays the bills, who am I to question it, eh? Besides.. It's not like I'm doing dishonest work.." He felt as if he had to defend himself from his old comrade. "Are you interrogating me or is this how all of your conversations go?" He was serious, but let an air of joke come about it.

~~

Dalton sighed at Unico. "I'm waiting for my team. I'm not about to abandon them in their hour of desperation. But what about you? If you hate this city so blasted much, why don't you just leave instead of complaining about it, eh? What are you waiting for?"

~~

Maxine folded her arms, leaning against a nearby wall. She let out a sigh. Nazari. Why must he bring up the past? What was she? A mere teenager when they had last seen each other in this dreadful place? And what about Kisho? What's his deal?

He interrupted her thoughts. "What goes on in that head of yours, Maxie?" He asked in a soft tone, leaning against the wall next to her.

She contently stared at the people across the room, not wanting to look at Nazari. "How long did you look for me when the hunters took me away from this place?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head. "Uh.. Wow. That was a long time ago.."
A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as he paused in thought. He knew he was going to dig himself a grave if he told her, but he couldn't lie, she would see right through him. "I don't remember.. A couple weeks maybe. Why?"

Her lips tugged at a smile and a spark showed behind her eyes as if she was just figuring something out. "When I got separated from the group two years back, Kisho looked for six months until he found me." She paused to look at Nazari. "And you looked a couple of weeks."

"Your point?" He folded his arms. How did Kisho's name weasel it's way into their conversation?

"My point is that Kisho cared for me more than my own boyfriend.." She paused. "So why does he not say anything? Does he care or not?.."

He laughed sharply. "You're trying to figure out if Kisho likes you or not?" He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Word to the unwise, Maxie, he doesn't think of you in a romantic way. He never liked you like that, and never will." He paused, trying to think of the right words. He couldn't let Maxine fall for that guy. Especially because of what he harbored. "When you and I were dating, I asked him if he liked you.. And.." He paused again for effect. "He laughed and said no, Maxie. 'She's like my sister, is all' were his words, if I remember correctly. You're looking too much into his kindness.."

Maxine paused, looking away. "Of course.." She sighed. "I can't believe I would think-.." She paused and sharply laughed at herself.

"I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you, Maxie.. I really am.." He was smiling on the inside. She fell for it. It'll be better for her like this.. He had convinced himself. She would end up getting hurt by that brute..

"You know what, never mind. Forget I said anything." Her gaze returned to his. "Thank you for telling me." Her voice was soft, and her eyes glistened. She swallowed hard and combed her fingers through her hair. "And please never tell Kisho what I thought.."

"Oh I won't, don't worry about that." He smiled in an attempt to comfort her.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC: Yeah... A recap would be nice. lol...
Strafe

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Lil_Ninja (post: 1367801) wrote:OOC: I probably should post now so at least some characters are freed up.
BTW, Strafe, do you still need a recap?

IC: Conri smirked. "Hey now, don't disrespect the outfit!" He joked, folding his arms. He paused at the last question the man presented. "Well, if it pays the bills, who am I to question it, eh? Besides.. It's not like I'm doing dishonest work.." He felt as if he had to defend himself from his old comrade. "Are you interrogating me or is this how all of your conversations go?" He was serious, but let an air of joke come about it.

Jairus smirked a little at the cowboy's reaction to his comment about his fashion choice. He just seemed so out of place in an inner-city gang in his duds.
"Well, I wouldn't exactly call workin' for a gang 'honest' work, but I guess you gotta take whatchya can get these days, huh?", then chuckling good-naturedly he answered Conri's last question "Well, I wanna find out what's goin' on with my old partner, don't I? I s'pose you got some questions of your own, eh?"
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Nami » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 am

OOC: GAH! I HATE NAZARI!! *beats him up* DEEE!! POOOOOST~~~~ I suppose I can post annnyyywaaay >3> Please forgiiive me DEE! But you can still make Sio talk to Kiiiish!

IC: Kisho looked at Sio again and smiled, "I'm OK, thanks...and I'm really sorry." he murmured as he walked swiftly down the street. He was going to have words with Nazari when he got back.

Affinity glared at Nate, "Please, we only did what we had too." she said harshly, grabbing Iz's arm and tugging him along, "besides, Azrael is in a bad way." she muttered.

Kisho glanced at Iz and smiled, "Hey dude, sorry about all those years ago. But you are alright with me now." he chuckled, "I have bigger snakes to fry."

------

Music blasted loudly from Eric's headphones as he strolled down the streets, he wasn't entirely sure where he was going and didn't really care he had felt a strong feeling overtake him earlier, the need to get out. He smiled and looked up at the sky, then his eyes shifted to a group coming toward him. It shouldn't have been out of the ordinary, but it was. And Eric immediately recognized Kisho.

His mouth dropped open, he couldn't reveal himself...not yet. He smile secretly and snuck after the group not sure where they were going.

-------

Chaucer and Spring as well as Storm walked down the street, making their way to the families house. Chaucer followed Spring at a leisurely pace and Spring smiled as she took her last steps into the house.

She looked back at them, "really you don't have to come in."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying