Epic

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Bunny » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 am

...Well, I really liked your character designs. I think they're both going to bring a really fun and interesting contrast to the game. :)

Oh, and I'm trying to post a little less because I feel like Luxe is leading a little too much right now, haha. So you guys feel free to engage characters on your own and come up with your own strategies.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Bunny, I will not be a GODMOD

and TEE I was making fun of the fact that manga doesn't focus on size proportions
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kawaiikneko » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm

I know, I know... :]

And thanks bunny! :D
Kawaiikneko

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Hey Bunny! Sorry for the double post.... my computer hates me >.>
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Bunny » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Alright, everyone. Sorry about my little disappearance. It's a long story but on to more pressing matters.

Two members are going to be missing for a while and I will be moving into my apartment next weekend. (Don't worry. I'll still be posting. Just not as often.) So there's going to be a significant lull in the progression of things. I've come up with three options by which we can play.

Numero uno: We take a break.
Not optimal because "breaks" are sometimes the kiss of death so early in RPGs.

Dos: We continue as usual.
Since the character of Tesnu is going to be MIA for awhile, I'll come up with a creative solution to wrap up the situation with Colin and just go on with the plot from there.

Tres: Use this opportunity for those writing showcases I mentioned earlier.
I'm not sure if everyone's read over it, but awhile back I was toying with the idea of having everyone come up with stories describing their character's home nation. Things to include their country's history and government and folklore...things like that. They can be revealed through the eye's of your character or quite simply be more like an excerpt from an encyclopedia. You can go about it any way you like and if you send them to me or post them I'll tie your ideas into the RPG.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm

yeah, I'm back! YAY!
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Back as well! Yay!
Kawaiikneko

Postby Bunny » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 am

Alright, proceed however you'd like! Nothing's happened since either of you have been gone. :)

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 am

Hey, everyone! Today's the day for my big move and I have some bad news. I can't get an appointment to install my cable/internet/phone before the 15th so I'm going to have to bum off places with wifi for awhile. I'll try my best to post at least every few days.

Until I'm back, Danyasaur and Razgriz have my permission to prod the RPG now and then.

Also, you can work on the writing details I talked about before, if you'd like. Just email me your ideas. My address is sparrowsrising@yahoo.com

Have at it!

Bunny

My Resignation

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 pm

This is a hard post to write for me, even if some of you may not understand it.
I’m resigning myself from the role plays I am currently in, and removing myself from the internet save for checking my e-mail every so often.
I’ll explain to the best I feel I‘m allowed.

God has asked me to lay down my creative writing, along with the time I spend online (TV and Movies also, as far as I know). I’m sure that to some that fact will not make sense, but to me the clarity is crystal.
There comes times in your lives that God may (Though He may not) ask you to lay down something that’s a part of you. In my life it happens to be the worlds and the beings that my keyboard and my mind have created. And it hurts.
But He’s not being mean.
Sometimes things, no matter what they are, can become all consuming. Even things that you love, and that are even possibly good things.
God does not look down upon, or despise the creativity I’ve poured into my creations (He loves my creativity, I know, because He told me). He’s jealous (Exodus 34:14 ; Deuteronomy 4:24) of the fact that they have taken up residency in places of my heart they never belonged, drawing close to the edge of becoming as idols.
It takes up my time and my heart. Both should be fully His. (Matthew 22:36-37)

I guess basically what I want to convey the most is this:
I want Jesus more than I want my writing, drawing, music, creativity, entertainment, my friends, my family, my hopes, my dreams, my security, my comfort, the deepest desires of my heart… He surpasses all of them. And if giving up a part of who I am will please Him, will draw me in closer to Him, then - no matter how much it may hurt - I will do it happily, and not count it as loss.

Please understand that I love you all so deeply that at times it quite literally hurts. Me leaving will never ever change that love.
I’m sorry for any non-spoken obligations I’ve had to all of you concerning the role plays and the writing, including inconveniences that this may cause as a side effect. I’m also deeply sorry if it hurts anyone in any way shape or form. But this is something I have to do, and something I will not back out of.

For some of my closer friends (Linda, Dan, Laura, Bryt, Tee, Rose), all of you listed are entitled to my home phone number, which you can get either by e-mailing me (I’ll make sure my CAA e-mail is a current address), or getting it from Linda. You can call me at any time, but you are not obligated to. Anyone else not listed is entitled to e-mailing me.

If any of you still want know more about why I’m leaving, then don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll except any questions you have to the best of my ability.

I love y'all, and I pray that God pours out blessings on all of you.

- Danya
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Bunny » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I guess I kinda hoped you would all carry on without me for a bit but our little game is drowning. :(

I'm back in action for now but I start classes Wednesday. I'll definitely still be able to post and all but I will be a little more busy than usual.

Does anyone still want to play, or should we call it quits?

Bunny

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying