Love Story

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Love Story

Postby Wind » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:51 pm

my idea is that there are three princes and they have to pick their princess and fll in love with them before they are forced into arranged marriage

simple right?

not exactly, their choice could bring peace or war

if you wanna be a prince please PM me but it's first come first serve otherwise you either have to be a princess or a warrior

the bio I need
(you can post a pic for the physical appearance)

Name-
Nickname(if applicable)-
Hair color-
Eye Color-
Height-
Weight-
Pet(optional)-

Clothes(feel free to post a hand drawn or a pic found off the net for this)

Favored Weapons-

History-

My characters--

Name-Prince Darak Rinaldi Somari III
Nickname(if applicable)- Rin
Pet- a small white fox

Face-Image
Clothes-same as above picture

Favored Weapons-a long sword ( like the one Sephiroth has in FF7 advent children)

History- he is the prince of a small country, which is next to the other two princes countries
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:10 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Eeh, there needs to be more backstory, but it's a good idea.

Anyway, can you be both a princess AND prince?[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Wind » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:19 pm

yep you can be a princess and a prince

you wanna be a prince Hana chan?

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Wind » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:30 pm

the princes are human but the princesses can be any race you can think of you just have to PM me and get them approved first

Wind

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Yes, please.

Name- Keidanize Ooaien
Nickname- Kei-chan
Hair color- Brown
Eye Color- Changes
Height- 5'6"
Weight- 143 lbs.
Pet- A large timber wolf ((she can ride him for transportation))

Appearance- Image ((After Banishment))
Image ((Before Banishment))

Favored Weapons- Thin katana

History- The seventh daughter of King Madaranai Ooaien, she committed a small crime against her father by freeing the slaves, and was banished in return. She now lives in the neighboring forest.

Personality- Harsh, and quick to get angry. She is smart, and a good swordswoman.
She was trained to be a samurai by her oldest sister unbeknownst to their father.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Roxas2210 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Name- Gilma Inratir
Nickname- Gilma-kun
Hair color- light brown
Eye color- Emerald green
Hight- 6'1"
wight- 160 lbs.
Pet- Folf (fox wolf)

Apperance- http://roxas2210.deviantart.com/art/Gilma-83028014

History- First son of King Dramir Inratir. Wants to bring order to the caotic kingdom that his father currently rules.

Favored weapons- two thin, close-quarters swords (carried on back)

Personality- Layed back, loyal, proud, briliant, ougoing, fun to be around.

Has plus-sign shaped pupils do to hes race, the Framan, close cousins to Humans.
[font="Fixedsys"]Waiting for the sun to shine in the brightest room! =][/font]
Roxas2210

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Name- Koda Shou
Nickname(if applicable)- Koda
Hair color- Dark brown
Eye Color- Green
Height- about 5"11
Weight- 185
Pet(optional)- Trained Bangle Tiger

Clothes: A small shirt of chainmail, with a chest plate. Pants with shin guardsm and a bandana around his head. (Think Eragon's armor, mixed with a bit of Rurouni Kenshin)

Favored Weapons- Two twin brodswords that he carrys across his back. They look like this.

History- [Long]In a turn of events, Koda, a rouge warrior, ran away from his old life. As a boy, he trained to become the world's most skillful warror. But, before his training was complete, his teacher attacked him and nearly killed him. Koda escaped only by cutting off his master's arm, and fleeing while his teacher fell to the ground in pain cursing. He ran for miles apon miles each day. Untill, he found himself in a place he had never seen before. Hungry, tired, and wore out, he fell down into the dust and lie there, knocked out by the journy he had endured. When he woke up, he found himself not in the dirt, but insted, a bed chamber. He wondered where he was, Apon thinking more clearly, he thought that for a momment, he was in trouble. He looked around and to his surprize, saw his stuff laying on a nearby dresser. He went to pick it up when a young lady walked in the room. "Oh good! You're awake! The master will be so happy! Won't you come and see him?" Unsure at first, he grabed his stuff and followed the lady. He was lead down a long hallway, and into a large dinning room. Everything was huge, even the candles on the table were nearly as big as his head. "It's good to see that you're not dead my friend. Please, have something to eat." So they sat, ate and talked. "So you're from there huh? Well, it seems that you're in quite a fix. I would suggest going out into the woods and training by cutting dow trees in one swipe, with one hand weilding the sword." Koda nearly fell over when he heard this. "Hurry now. Go! You shouldn't be here so long. They might find you here." Hearing this, Koda thanked the man for the food and the bed, and went out into the forest to do what the man told him to do. while he was training, he found a small tiger cub, and trained it to help him and acompany him while he travled. Even now, he still trains at this very moment.

[Short] He came from a village where his master tryed to kill him, but he escaped, and got lost in the woods, and fell asleep. He wakes up on a bed and is treated to a free meal my a nobleman. He then goes out training in order to become strong, and finds a tiger on the way who he befriends, and travles with. He is still training in the woods right now.

Personality- A kind, gentle, and loving nature. Often doctle, but if the time comes, will defend himself and anyone close to him. Also very easy to make friends with.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Chibiringo » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:15 am

...I don't know...should I join? I'm leery...could you maybe explain more about it? If I end up joining...I claim a princess!! \ >.<
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby Wind » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 am

I think I am going to send this to a mod and get this started I don't think I want a very big RPG

Wind

Postby Chibiringo » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:00 pm

Name: Princess Rendalin Halo
Nickname: Ren
Hair color: Long black with a tint of blue. wavy with a little curl and goes down to the middle of her back.
Eye Color: Violet cat like eyes
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115

Clothes: She wears mostly long flowy dresses with that have long sleeves wears a cloak most of the time over her dresses but its usually open.

Personality: Quiet, calm, tomboy to some extent, kind at times and rough when she has to be...once she gets to know you...she can get a little sarcastic and can also tease a lot.

Favored Weapons: Has many weapons under her cloak.

History: When Rendalin was born she was given a star pendant necklace. As Ren got older her Father told her that was what helped keep their land safe. From that day forward Rendalin kept the necklace very close to her, for most of the villagers knew that she held one of the most prized possesions in the village. So, Ren was/is very endangered. She soon learned many fighting styles and kept/keeps weapons under her cloak at all times. On thing that Ren does that she loves more than anything is ballet and ball room dancing. Once in awhile, she tries to escape the castle and roam around the village.

------
The picture below is what she looks like...so anything basically flowy and long sleeve that's a dress is what she'll wear. If she ever wears a tutu it looks like the one in the picture.
The two swords are a just a couple of the weapons she uses. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Wind gave me permission to make another princess since there weren't enough.

Name: Princess Kendall Blair
Nickname: none
Hair color: Blond hair to the middle of neck that flips out, usually wears headband.
Eye Color: White eyes, blind
Height: 5'
Weight: 108 (That's how tall I am and that's how much I way so I figure it's reasonable...I'm not going to grow anymore so I'll probably stay like this forever! XD)
Pet: Falcon Name: Adair

Clothes: The outfit she is wearing in the picture is the one she wears to special events. Kendall is found in usually short sleeve dresses that go above the knee and she wears leggings underneath and boots.

Personality: Kind, loving, sweet, understanding, funny and adventurous.
Favored Weapons: She has a staff.

History: Kendall was born blind, so her parents had a hard time excepting her. But, they soon fell in the love with their little girl. As she grew she was given a staff that could not only help her walk but fight off anyone that tried to steal anything for her. She was also given a falcon named Adair, he was her eyes and she loved him dearly. Kendall also had/has a hard time because there seems to be no princes falling in love with her because they think she has a "disability". Even though it's hard to tell if Kendall wants to get married or not she truly does.

----
in the picture below Kendall is the princess in the blue dress. The other girl looks a lot like Rendalin...XD
The staff that Kendall owns is (if your looking at your computer) on the left.

btw, I didn't draw these pictures...or the ones with Rendalin in them. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chibiringo

Postby Wind » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:32 pm

I think I will PM mod now and Can't wait for you all to enjoy this RP

Wind

Postby Wind » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm

this RPG is approved but if more people want to join please PM me

Wind

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:26 pm

\^o^/
Chibiringo

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 pm

Woot! :rock:
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yey, another Prince!

Name- Prince Faust Dunahey LaCroix
Nickname(if applicable)- Cross
Hair color- Silver
Eye Color- Red
Height- 5'2"
Weight- 119 lbs.
Pet(optional)- A tiny gecko lizard named Van. {Pronounced Vaughn}

Appearance- Image
((Ignore the fox-ears))

Favored Weapons- A French rapier.

History- He is the youngest son of the Lagistere Kingdom. His father, King Bernois Viktor LaCroix XVI is a gentle king. Faust's mother died during childbirth, and left Faust, his father, and his seven older brothers.
His brothers all moved away, and now he is the only one left.
He is 17 years old.

Personality- Usually calm, but when someone interrupts something that he is doing, he gets a temper. He loves to sleep.[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kiba-kun » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Name- Shilo Cavaras

Nickname(if applicable)- People usually call him Shilo but he's found a few persistent people who call him Shy

Hair color- Red with a few blonde stripes bleached into the bangs and the sides

Eye Color- Emerald green

Height- 5'7"

Weight- 143

Pet(optional)-

Clothes- Shilo is usually seen wearing a large, hoodless cloak when ever he's exercising his profession. Other times, when socializing, Shilo has a bad tendency to wear cloths that are just a bit to tight, showing off the slim and well muscled body he works so hard to maintain. These cloths include tight tan pants that end at mid-calf, a white shirt that hugs his abdomen tightly but loosens considerably more around his chest and shoulders. His shirt has no sleeves par say, rather cut off near the base of his arm, leaving his entire arm exposed. Shilo refuses to wear any kind of foot wear.

Favored Weapons- Shilo's profession doesn't allow him to actively carry a weapon, but he is almost always seen carrying a large book around with him while he's working.

History- Shilo, being the offspring of a human mother and anthropomorphic father, sports many of the defined bodily characteristics half breeds share. His bright red ears, bushy tail and padded feet and hands were traits he hated as a child, causing him to do drastic things with his appearance in an attempt to divert one's attention to his beastly traits. Recently, however, Shilo has turned those traits he hated into great assets while exercising his profession or having fun with friends at the taverns. Everywhere Shilo has been, a new, but well used warning follows: Watch out for the red-headed charmer.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Althaia » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Name-Jean-Paul Blanc
Nickname(if applicable)-
Hair color-white
Eye Color-lavender
Height-6'2"
Weight- 200
Pet(optional)- snowy owl

jean-paul

Favored Weapons- twin swords
his swords

History- he is a warrior of the Dove Kingdom his father was the late King Marcus' best friend. he has two best friends his snowy owl Pergina, and Rosea Noir the princess of the kingdom next to his, Ravenia.

Personality: sweet but shy he hardly talks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Rosea Noir
Nickname(if applicable)-Rose
Hair color-white
Eye Color-red
Height-5'10"
Weight-140
Pet(optional)-Raven

her in the clothes she wears along with her weapon

Favored Weapons- a double edged blade

History- she's the princess of Ravenia daugther of the Ravin the King. she is best friends with Jean-Paul Blanc, whom on which she has a crush on, and has a pet raven named Dove

Personality: quick-tempered but sweet gets Jean-Paul out of his shell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Wind » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:30 am

here's my newest character

Name- Havlyn
Nickname(if applicable)- Klaw
Hair color- Jet Black
Eye Color- Pale icy blue (with her moods, her eye color changes from pale blue to golden yellow)
Height- 5'6"
Weight- 132
Pet(optional)-

PICtures-ImageImage

Clothes- While exercising her profession, Havlyn wears a hooded cloak, the same color as Shilo(they have the same job). Underneath the cloak, however, her clothing is much more free spirited. Strips of cloth wrap loosely around her forearms and calves, winding around the feet and hands as well. A tight half shirt covers her chest, leaving her stomach exposed, and has two separate strips in the back leaving her shoulder blades and shoulders exposed. A small skirt hangs across her hips with three in strips of cloth hanging from the hem. A longer piece of cloth rests on the back that can be tied around the base of her tail in need of formal events.

Favored Weapons- Like Shilo, she her profession doesn't allow her to activley carry a weapon, but she is often seen with the same type of book Shilo has strapped to her waist. In desperate need, her claws are a full applicable weapon.

History- Havlyn was born and raised on a small farm miles away from the palace. As she grew older though, her mind developed at an extraordinary rate. When she was thirteen, a palace official came through her town. Her parents, realizing that Havlyn's mind could take her far in life, begged the official to take her with him back to the palace, to live there as a servant to the king. Though at first reluctant due to Havlyn's anthropomorphic appearance, the official finally caved in when she demonstrated her perceptive abilities. After only a few weeks of training, she was partnered with Shilo.

Wind

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Are all of the princesses taken already?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Wind » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:14 pm

no if you would like to be a princess you can be sakura

Wind

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Yay, thank you thank you thank you ^^

Name- Saiyuri
Age- 17
Nickname(if applicable)- Yuri
Hair color- Light Blue
Eye Color- Sapphire Blue
Height- 5'5
Weight- 100lbs (I'm not sure what weight goes with her height o.o?)
Pet(optional)- Can I has unicorn plz ^_^

Clothes-
but with a light blue tint to it ^^

Favored Weapons- Daggers ^^

brb ^^

History- Abandoned as a baby when her home land was thrown into chaos. Identified by a birthmark a few years back. She now finds herself living a princesses life.. literally! Not much is known of Saiyuri's past. Not even she knows herself!!!

Is that ok with you Wind ^^ If there's anything I should change, please don't hesitate and just let me know ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:07 pm

...I'm so sorry...but I have to quite this Rp. Sadness! I really loved my characters though...so I may use them later in a different RP. So please, no one play as my characters! They were never there! XD
Chibiringo

Postby Kiba-kun » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:04 pm

I dare say you'll be missed. Your absence will cause a bit of confusion, but I respect your decision to leave. Best of luck pertaining to the reason's behind this choice.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:11 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Oh, okay, Chibi-chan...

I hope nothing bad happened!

^__^[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying