here's mine. guess i should...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

here's mine. guess i should...

Postby LorentzForce » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:42 am

yay! i'm not afraid of people online anyways. nothing they can do with this info.

Name : Lorentz Kim
Country of Origin : South Korea
Country right now : Australia
Church : Sydney Central Prebysterian Church
Strengths : a few. computers (anything from 3D all the way to web designing), anime, science stuff... all the nerd activities...
Weaknesses : my addiction to computer games.
What anime i like : most of all, Evangelion. then it'll be CBB. after that, well, it's all blurry to me.
What anime i don't like : anything weirder than pokemon. up to pokemon, i can understand, but after that then i really can't take it anymore.
Languages : of course, i speak english. and i also speak korean as first language. and write too.
When did accept Christ : when i remember, it was in yr 7. 12yo? 13yo?

that's about it.
LorentzForce

Postby LorentzForce » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:19 am

yay! i KNEW there was a korean here! ahh, so proud of korean's ratio of only 1 major religion other than christianity. smallest in the world :)

and no, i don't usually believe someone's being a crazy person just because they are excited. not at all :)

we'll be good friends :D
LorentzForce

Postby Lightbringer » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:17 am

Hey glad you joined. oh btw/ make sure if you have any small rodents as pets, to keep them away from Gypsys car, she has a tendencey to hit them. lol. anyway. take care

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Gypsy » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:55 am

It was an accident! I feel horrible for it!
Anyway, welcome Lorentz. By any chance, do you practice martial arts? Just wondering, because the form that Aaron and I learn originated mostly from South Korea.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:57 am

Nonetheless, if I ever get a hedgehog for a pet, you're on a restraining order. And, curious question here Lorentz...how'dja find us? Esp. all the way in south korea, er, Australia!
(did I mention Aussies totally rock?)
Ashley

Postby LorentzForce » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:28 am

all right. time to answer the questions. but i'll make it quick. i have to wake up at 6:30am and it's already 12:30am.

1. fortunately, or unfortunately, i didn't have a pet of my own since i was... 7, if i can remember. that's around, 9 years ago? and even then it wasn't small either. doberman type dog is really bigger than a hamster, me thinks.

2. lots of martial arts come from areas of asia, although none of them is really korean. except Taekwondo that is. judo, sumo, and all other types are just variations of one another in the region since like when humans populated it. so it's pretty hard to say 'this is from china, this is from japan, this is from korea' etc etc.

and unfortunately, because of my hobby (computers) i tend to lazy around instead of blitzing around the house all the time :P actually, i never did Taekwondo in my life. i'm the 0~1% of korean population who never, EVER did a martial art of any kind.

i wish i did them. but now, it's too late; lack of time. who knows, i might soon go and do karate someday with my friends who are already doing it.

3. found through AnimeBoards of course :) thanks kurtz.

http://animeboards.com/t53325/s.html

i happen to be 'addicted' to that place...

4. oh, australia is good for health. such fresh air, clean sky... just good :) only thing is that all the ISPs in australia sucks...
LorentzForce

Postby Straylight » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:00 am

I'm kurtz by the way, :lol:

That's the only message board where I don't have my screen name as djnoz.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Ashley » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:13 am

Well that explains it then! I was wondering where we acquired a Kurtz around here...
But anyway, wow, yay for Dj-Billboard! Way to advertise! :thumb:
Ashley

Return to Who's Who