Hi

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:53 pm

Hi everybody, I'm firestorm. I'm not actually a newbie I was a member back when you guys where on the MSN site. I kind of left you guys hanging too, so I guess I deserve having my old username being kicked off. any ways sorry about that and now that's summer I hope to be a more frequent member here.
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby inkhana » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:01 pm

Hello! Welcome back to the asyl...er...forum! he he

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby firestorm » Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:20 am

thanks by the way Ink, how do you guys get those those I.D. thingys with the bible verses on them, they're cool.
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:06 am

Welcome aboard, and hello; I wasn't around when we were on msn. Are you referring to signatures? Go into your user cp, then click the signature link up top.
uc pseudonym

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:54 am

Hajimemashite, firestorm!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby inkhana » Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:46 pm

firestorm wrote:thanks by the way Ink, how do you guys get those those I.D. thingys with the bible verses on them, they're cool.

[color=darkgreen]And if you meant my little sig picture, the one that is similar to the sig pics of several other people, djnoz made it for me. There is a sig request thread under the general section.

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?t=107

I don't know if he's still taking requests right now though]

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Retten » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:44 pm

Hey! welcome :)

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby andyroo » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:56 pm

Hello, welcome to the new forums.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Return to Who's Who