[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
~*(Too Much) About Izumi*~ - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

~*(Too Much) About Izumi*~

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

~*(Too Much) About Izumi*~

Postby Izumi San » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:38 pm

Ok, I decided I might as well post a lil more about myself..might explain some of my habits XD Well, I live in TN & am cureently surviving high school lol. I played Lacrosse last year, which rocked !! I'm online wayy too much lately lol (a lot of time on this board). I love anime,manga,writing, & reading stuff by Robin Jones Gunn, she's such a great author !! I've got, like the largest family in the world: Mom,Dad, Step-Mom,Step-Dad, Step Brother(14), Step Sisters(10,13), Half Sisters (9,12), & Half Brother(1) so um... yeah XD I live w/ my mom, step-dad, & half bro, so it's pretty quiet most of the time lol. My goa is like 3.5 or sumthin, so I'm ok in school lol. I've started like 6 different mangas over the past year, but I want them all to be animes !! But, you gotta start small ;) My fav bands are DC Talk(my uncle produces them), Jump 5, Newsboys, Savage Garden, Dirty Vegas, Daft Punk, & Utada Hikaru. Um... I guess that's it for now ^^
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby BrianC » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:32 pm

Welcome to the forums! Why did you choose the name "Izumi San"? Are you named after Izumi from Princess Nine (I'm a big fan of that series)?
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby shooraijin » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:57 pm

> TYPICAL NEWBIE!

But as we are all aware, Izumi-san is not a typical newbie. :grin:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby andyroo » Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:17 am

Talk about pushing things aside.
Chocolate? I think that's the first time i've even bothered mentioning such a thing.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Owl » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:50 am

Hey, a Daft Punk fan. They're great! :thumb: What year are you in high school, Izumi?
~Owl~
Keeper of the Moonlit Hours
Guardian of All Things Nocturnal
Owl

Postby Izumi San » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:00 pm

I be in 10th grade. I actaully got my sn from the anime Digimon Frontier & the character Izumi Orimoto. I've made 3 digimon sites, so for every site I had a sn that went w/ one of the girls from the series. I just decided to stick w/ Izumi San ^^
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby Jimmothy » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:07 pm

I used to like Digimon 1&2 season after that it got wierd so i stoped waching.
"Go with God's protection.....and hey, thanks for the apple"
Wolfwood
AIM: papervase
Jimmothy

Return to Who's Who