Forger checks in

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Forger checks in

Postby Yak_Forger » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:50 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Kirill, 22, from Russia, and I'm joining this forum because I'm a Christian (Eastern Orthodox) anime fan.
I like this universe as much as you do, but I was looking for a way to find good, interesting series that are not downright offensive or plagued with unappropriate content. And of course, if you ask for that in usual anime communities, you'll be trolled to heck and back three times before someone actually recommends something interesting.
I hope that we'll be able to understand each other even if we come from different countries and traditions!
Last edited by shooraijin on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yak_Forger

Re: Forger checks in

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Welcome. I made a minor edit to your post; we probably don't want to encourage people to look up certain series, though I get where you're coming from. I hope you enjoy the board.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Yak_Forger » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:23 am

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience, I should have thought about this!
Yak_Forger

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:47 am

Welcome, welcome!
I can definitely relate, looking for anime you don't have to cringe at (or turn off in the worst case scenario) can definitely be a struggle sometimes. Things have been quiet around here lately but hopefully you can get some useful info!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who