Quick Hello

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Quick Hello

Postby apluscw » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Gonna write more later, but been dying to discuss anime and find very clean anime I can watch with my kids. There is so much really good material that is just ALMOST clean enough it is frustrating.

BTW, I grew up on Speed Racer and Godzilla movies. That's my era. ;)
apluscw

Re: Quick Hello

Postby shooraijin » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Welcome. Glad to have you.

In answer to your other post, which I quietly removed, new users are auto-moderated due to a massive influx of spam bots. There is a magic number for lifting the bar, but it's not very high. Apologies for the inconvenience -- you wouldn't believe how many spam posts get removed daily which no one but the mod staff ever sees.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby IPv4 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:47 am

imo squid girl is clean

"steam boy" is an animated movie

"the girl who lept through time"

then we have a non-animated very violent movie called battle-royale (I haven't seen the 2nd one but apparently it isnt as good) (im not saying battle-royale is clean)
IPv4

Postby Tenchi_Starwind » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi!... Godzilla and speed racer, Nice! Very early childhood memories invoked when I read that...
Tenchi_Starwind

Return to Who's Who