An old-timer returning after a long hiatus.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

An old-timer returning after a long hiatus.

Postby TravelingRomantic » Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Hey folks.

I used to hang out on this forum when I was 17 or 18. I'm 26 now, so it's been a while since I was active.

I'm a bit of a creative, though I suppose it's not uncommon around these parts. At the moment, I'm back home in the south, though I may be moving to Manhattan soon -- or I may hit the road again, I'm not sure. I spend a lot of time traveling; staying in one place has never much suited me. I'm a freelance writer and published novelist, bit of a literature nerd, and amateur musician. I dabble in painting from time to time, but I'm sure my eight year old cousin could outdo me.

As far as anime goes, well, I'm not into that so much anymore. I watch a few series from time to time, but something has to really grab my attention. The most recent things I watched were Your Lie in April (brilliant, by the way) and...that's all I can think of. I remember watching Aldnoah Zero, but it was bland. The last series to make an impression on me was Saiyuki, and that was just over a year ago.

In any case, I'm sure I'll be popping in from time to time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Cheers!
Novelist. Freelance writer. Adventurer.

Check me out on Amazon.
TravelingRomantic

Re: An old-timer returning after a long hiatus.

Postby shooraijin » Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Welcome back.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TravelingRomantic » Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks.

It just occurred to me that perhaps I should clarify the name I used to go by: Destroyer2000. There are a few screen names I still recognize, but a lot of new names, as well.
Novelist. Freelance writer. Adventurer.

Check me out on Amazon.
TravelingRomantic

Postby Tenchi_Starwind » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Hey...
Tenchi_Starwind

Return to Who's Who