Howdy!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Howdy!

Postby Raziela » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello everyone,

My name for those interested in its meaning is Hebrew for "My Secret is God" if I remember my translation correctly.

I am a college student in my last year of college doing a Religious Studies Major with a Music Minor. I am still deciding if I'd rather go into the Ministry or work outside of it but I still got a ways before making a decision on it. I have a variety of interests including but not limited to: Musical Theatre, Writing, Singing, and Listening to Opera while I try valiantly to organize my I-tunes library (it's a bit eclectic right now).

Some of the anime that I am interested is most smaller running timed ones as then longer an anime goes on my end the more bored I start getting. One of my favorites is Princess Tutu, but that's mostly my inner classical music/ballet nerd coming out. I also enjoy more theme heavy anime ones that have a good theme revolving why they came about and little things like that. I prefer a short anime with a lot of meaning then a 500+ episode long anime where there is ton of filler episodes.

As far as anything else feel free to ask I may or may not have an answer.
"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness" - Katherine Henson
Raziela

Re: Howdy!

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Analogue » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 am

Hey how's it going Raziela! I'm new here as well. I'm big into music too (audio production) so it's cool meeting another like minded friend on here.
"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NASB
Analogue

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 am

Glad you have joined us! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kraavdran » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Welcome, welcome!
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

Welcome!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Welcome, welcome.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who