[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Introduction to a new community - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Introduction to a new community

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Introduction to a new community

Postby Kraavdran » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:59 am

Hello everyone!

I was considering making my own Christian anime review website when I stumbled upon this website. I am really impressed by the resources (particularly the anime reviews). So, instead of starting something new, I decided to join this community and, as I can, contribute to the reviews.

So, since this is my introduction, I suppose I should talk a bit about myself. My name is Chris. I was studying psychology before I got sick and had to quit. I am currently trying to get better now. I hope to return to school soon.

I've been a big fan of anime since 2005, first introduced to Bleach and DNAngel. Since then, I have watched many many more anime shows and movies. Some of my favorite anime are: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks (and original series), The Princess and the Pilot, Shakugan no Shana, Suisei no Gargantia, Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio, Darker than Black, Psycho-Pass, Angel Beats, Trigun, FMA, and The Legend of Legendary Heroes.

Other than anime, I also enjoy Dungeons and Dragons, reading, philosophy, exercising, and hanging out with friends. I used to play video games often, but I have slowly left the world of gaming. I still play some socially.

Well, I hope that that is a good introduction. Nice to meet you all! I'd be glad to discuss anime with you all, please feel free to reply or private message me!
Kraavdran

Re: Introduction to a new community

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:07 am

Hey, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here!

FMA, Psycho-Pass, Angel Beats, Darker Than Black, and Bleach are all great. Haven't seen the others that you listed, but I'm definitely interested in Trigun and The Legend of the Legendary Heroes. I'm probably gonna watch the new Fate/Stay Night.

Anyways, I'll throw a few questions at you:

Who is your favorite artist/band?
What is your favorite non-anime show?
What philosopher do you think has the most interesting ideas?

Oh, btw, love your avatar! TK ftw!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

Hello. o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Kraavdran » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Thunderscream, I'm glad to find another Angel Beats fan.. especially one that recognizes TK. I definitely recommend Trigun (because it is an enjoyable classic) and The Legend of Legendary Heroes (despite its lack of covering all the books). The new Fate/Stay Night, I think, is definitely worth a watch. It seems a bit better paced than the original.

Let's see... to answer your other questions:
Favorite Artist/band - To be perfectly honest, I don't like music and go out of my way to avoid it. So, the only answer that I can give is: John Cage's 4'33 :/ sorry
Favorite non-anime show - hm... that is a tough one. They might be old, but I really enjoyed Star Trek (TNG) and Stargate SG-1. Also, Firefly. I don't really have a favorite current show... except for maybe Forever.
What philosopher do I think has the most interesting ideas? Well, I don't know how to answer that exactly since I don't actively study philosophy. However, I have always been interested in ethics. Recently, I've been discussing the "Trolley Problem" (wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem).

How about you, what are your favorite bands/artists, non-anime shows, or philosophy? How about your favorite anime?
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby anlptgtsg » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:18 am

Welcome to this site Kraavdran. Sorry I'm late. I'm come and go in this site :D

Hope you get well soon.
anlptgtsg

Postby Xeno » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Kraavdran wrote:Favorite Artist/band - To be perfectly honest, I don't like music and go out of my way to avoid it. So, the only answer that I can give is: John Cage's 4'33 :/ sorry

Sorry, I'm baffled by the idea someone can not like music. What is it that you don't like? If you mean modern top 40 radio is bad, then yeah, I totally agree with you. But the idea someone could actively dislike music all together is frankly hard for me to wrap my head around.

Disclaimer: I played music when I was in school, know a great deal about music theory, and have an iTunes library of over 600 albums.
Xeno

Postby Kraavdran » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Xeno,

haha, no worries. Most people don't understand my dislike of music. I honestly don't think that I could explain it very well, since the traditional view of music is as foreign to me as my view of music is to you. Instead, let me direct you to an article about people who dislike music: http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/6/547762 ... ying-music

I hope that helps answer your questions and disbelief :P Admittedly, it is a hard thing to wrap one's head around. Just consider it an indifference to music in the same way that some people are indifferent to sports. That's the best way I can summarize it.
Kraavdran

Postby Xeno » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:53 pm

That's actually very interesting, I had no idea that was a thing. Thanks!
Xeno

Postby Kraavdran » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Indeed, it is really interesting. I'm glad that I could enlighten you a bit. :P
Kraavdran

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Kraavdran wrote:Favorite non-anime show - hm... that is a tough one. They might be old, but I really enjoyed Star Trek (TNG) and Stargate SG-1. Also, Firefly. I don't really have a favorite current show... except for maybe Forever.

I grew up watching Stargate SG1 and I still love that show. Stargate Atlantis is really good too. Couldn’t get into Stargate Universe. Lots of people tell me I need to watch Firefly, so I’ll definitely check that out sooner or later.

Kraavdran wrote:How about you, what are your favorite bands/artists, non-anime shows, or philosophy? How about your favorite anime?

My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Favorite non-anime is probably Breaking Bad. As far as cartoons go, I’d say Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have to separate animation from live-action; it just doesn’t feel right to rank them together.

I know people who don’t listen to music, but you’re the first person I know of who tries to avoid it, lol. To each their own I guess. I listen to a TON of music, so it’s difficult for me to pick a favorite artist. I listen to everything from Avril Lavigne to August Burns Red. Currently, my favorite bands are probably Funeral For a Friend, You Me at Six, Dangerkids, Linkin Park, and The All-American Rejects. At my job I’m aloud to use headphones so I’ll blow through albums pretty fast. Recently, I’ve been really enjoying Alkaline Trio, Gin Blossoms, I See Stars, A Skylit Drive, and Hey Monday.

lol, music and bands were a HUGE part of life in high school, so I could on and on listing artists.

Favorite philosophy? I haven’t really given that a whole lot of thought. I don’t agree with all of what he believed, but I’ve always thought Immanuel Kant had some interesting ideas. I took an Ethics class about a year ago, and he was one of the philosophers we studied—he definitely made the most sense to me out of them. If you're interested in this stuff, you should look into him if you have the time. :)
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Kraavdran » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Thunderscream872 wrote:I grew up watching Stargate SG1 and I still love that show. Stargate Atlantis is really good too. Couldn’t get into Stargate Universe. Lots of people tell me I need to watch Firefly, so I’ll definitely check that out sooner or later.

Atlantis was really nice too, agreed. I tried Stargate Universe too, but it was too much of a soap opera for me. If I had to guess based on your likes, I would assume that you would like Firefly. The characters are superb. And it is a fairly short series... so it is easy to get through.

Thunderscream872 wrote: I have to separate animation from live-action; it just doesn’t feel right to rank them together.

I definitely know what you mean there. RWBY is probably my favorite non-anime animated show. It is really impossible to compare live action and animated.

Thunderscream872 wrote:Favorite philosophy? I haven’t really given that a whole lot of thought. I don’t agree with all of what he believed, but I’ve always thought Immanuel Kant had some interesting ideas. I took an Ethics class about a year ago, and he was one of the philosophers we studied—he definitely made the most sense to me out of them. If you're interested in this stuff, you should look into him if you have the time. :)

Kant... I remember him from high school, I think. Although, I honestly don't remember much about him. Mostly just jokes about how we "Kant understand this stuff." I haven't formerly studied much philosophy, to be honest, so I don't know much about philosophers.
Kraavdran

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Welcome, welcome.

*stare* Wooooooow. I'd heard of these people who don't like/are indifferent to music, but I didn't know they actually existed! I thought it was just a myth. Weeeeeeeird.

Oooh, someone else who's seen D.N.Angel! Tell me, what is your honest opinion of D.N.Angel? I must know.

*Gasp* I have the most important question. Legend of the Legendary Heroes - sub or dub? YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE ANSWER.

Anyhoo, I had a bunch of questions, but I dropped them somewhere and I think the weregoat ate them, because I can't find them anywhere. If I do I'll be sure to give them to you. But not if the weregoat ate them. That would just be weird.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 am

ClaecElric4God wrote: *stare* Wooooooow. I'd heard of these people who don't like/are indifferent to music, but I didn't know they actually existed! I thought it was just a myth. Weeeeeeeird.

Nice to make your acquaintance! ^_^

ClaecElric4God wrote: Oooh, someone else who's seen D.N.Angel! Tell me, what is your honest opinion of D.N.Angel? I must know.

hm... Honestly, it has been so long since I watched it, I don't remember much about it. However, my memories are that I enjoyed it thoroughly enough to continue watching other anime. So... good? I hope that that answers your question satisfactorily. What is your honest opinion of DN Angel?

ClaecElric4God wrote: *Gasp* I have the most important question. Legend of the Legendary Heroes - sub or dub? YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE ANSWER.

Sub, always sub. 98% of dubs make me nauseous. And the other 2% still are not good enough compared to the original language with subs. For me, I believe that any show or movie is best watched in the original language. Of course, I understand that some people like dubs and I am ok with that. How about you, sub or dub?

ClaecElric4God wrote: Anyhoo, I had a bunch of questions, but I dropped them somewhere and I think the weregoat ate them, because I can't find them anywhere. If I do I'll be sure to give them to you. But not if the weregoat ate them. That would just be weird.

haha, no worries. That happens to me all the time. But, now I have a question for you. What are some of your favorite anime shows?
Kraavdran

Postby IPv4 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:02 pm

well Beethoven was deaf so you might like his music? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
IPv4

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Sorry, IPv4, no enjoyment. And I did give it a honest try.

I can't count the number of times people have recommended a specific song for me to listen to... usually saying "you have to like this."
Kraavdran

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:34 pm

My honest opinion of DNAngel is that it was kind of a slightly poorly done anime, but I absolutely adored it nonetheless. It's one of those "I can forgive you if you don't like it, but I choose to love it anyway" anime. Dark really made it for me. However, I think the manga is far superior and I REALLY WISH YUKIRU SUGISAKI WOULD FINISH IT.

Okayokayokay, I understand, I really do. I've found in most cases that sub beats dub, and I understand why a lot of people prefer sub, and I agree that in most cases a work is best enjoyed in the original language. But...but...LotLGH is different.... Ian Sinclair was literally BORN to voice Ryner Lute! It's...it's...there aren't words. LotLGH is the one and only anime where I can hands down say the dub beats the sub, for the sole reason of Ryner Lute. Anyhoo, I'll stop ranting now.

Hands down, top favorite is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Others would be Pandora Hearts, Noragami, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara!!, and whole bunches of others. But yeah, Tsubasa is the best. Ever.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Kraavdran » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:40 pm

hm... that seems to be a fair assessment of DNAngel. Perhaps not the best, but enjoyable. I honestly have not read the manga because I do not enjoy manga very much. I'd prefer a novel. But, to each his/her own.

:/ I checked out the LotLGH dub on youtube (I assume you mean the funimation one). Admittedly, it was better than some... but I still like the sub. Of course, I did watch the whole series in sub... so his original voice is what I am used to. Fortunately, I think that we can both agree that they should translate the LotLGH novel series so that we can find out what happens. :)

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? I have not watched any of the Tsubasa series, but I will add it to my list since you have given it such high praise. Although, you were probably recommending the manga? Pandora Hearts and FMA are very good picks... although I have not watched Durarara!! yet. Interestingly, I just started Noragami today. I got through episode 3 and it has quite a bit of potential. I look forward to seeing how it goes.
Kraavdran

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Well, I would recommend the Tsubasa manga, but if manga isn't your cup of tea, I can understand that. Nonetheless, the anime is fantastic as well (that is what I was recommending). Again, it has a couple flaws (mostly just...excessively long panning [THIS PERSON'S FACE IS SO INTERESTING] and unnecessarily frequent flashback scenes), as well as starting off a bit slow. But I'm pretty sure it's the best anime ever nonetheless. If you don't intend to read the manga then I wouldn't necessarily recommend the OVAs. I mean, they're great, but they are sooooooo confusing without the manga.

Ooooh, I also highly recommend Durarara!!! That third exclamation point is for added effect. Seriously, Durarara!! is crazy and I'm pretty sure it can't disappoint. Maybe it can, but I don't think it will.

Hehe, I actually forced talked someone here on CAA into watching LotLH (somehow I inserted a random G in there both times I wrote that last time), and he ranted at me about the horribly inconclusive cliffhanger that is the end of that anime. Yeah, I really wish they would continue it.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Kraavdran » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:37 am

ok... so Tsubasa Chronicles (minus OVA) and Durarara!!(!).

:/ I also added the G in "LotLH". I noticed you did that and figured that you were spelling an alternate title. "Legend of the Legendary Great Heroes" or something.

A reboot of that series would be great, but it would take a while to get through all the novels. I'd certainly watch it though. Translating the novels would be really nice too...

*sigh* there are a lot of anime with unresolved endings. Trinity Blood, LotLH, 07-Ghost, Angel Beats! (technically ended, but rushed... and does not include the sequel or prequel)
Kraavdran

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:09 am

Hello and welcome! I second that recommendation of Tsubasa and Durarara!!. Also I'm about to start LotLH. Is it really that good? Also some other quick questions...
Favorite Book?
Favorite way to exercise?
Do you have a favorite Youtuber? If so, who?
R u a Gramer Natzi?
Favorite color?
Favorite animal?
Favorite number?
Favorite time of day?

There. That should be enough. Hope you enjoy it here! :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Kraavdran » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 am

Tsubasa and Durarara!! recommendations again? I'll bump it up on the list. Also, yes, I highly recommend LotLH. It does not formally end, but it had such great characters that it is worth the heartbreak of it not ending.

Let's see... to answer your questions:

Favorite Book? - That is really a tough one. I can also see this split into two types: Biblical and secular. In terms of Biblical books, my favorite is probably Ecclesiastes. In terms of secular books... that is a really good question. It probably depends on the genre. M. Scott. Peck's "The Road Less Travelled" was a rather interesting read. I haven't read a good fiction book in a while, unfortunately.
Favorite way to exercise? - I think that weight-lifting with friends is my favorite form of exercise. It is really a synergistic way of improving health because you can "feed" off each other's energy. Friends also encourage each other to push on to lift that slightly heavier weight or do that extra rep. I find all that to be energizing, refreshing, and fun. Also, endorphins.
Do you have a favorite Youtuber? If so, who? - That is a really tough one. My favorite is probably Vsauce. Some tough competitors are Scishow, Skallagrim, and Mental Floss
R u a Gramer Natzi? - Spail.
Favorite color? - Green, definitely green.
Favorite animal? - Penguins! Although I haven't actually interacted with them. I also like cats (of which we have two)
Favorite number? - I might try to answer this one, but my answer is irrational.
Favorite time of day? - hm... this is a tough one. I'd probably say mornings, especially when fatigue was not an issue. Mornings, especially early mornings, are nice because everything is a bit quieter and relaxed... but you have more energy than any other point of the day. Also, morning air is nice and fresh.

So, PLCDreamcatcher, what are your answers to these questions? Also, what would you say is your favorite anime?
Kraavdran

Postby Sheenar » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:47 am

Welcome! Glad you are here!! :)

I'm sorry my welcome is so brief. I'd love to ask questions, but my brain isn't cooperating with me this morning. :P

Anyway, welcome to CAA! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kraavdran » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:42 am

Sheenar. thanks for the welcome, and no worries about brain not cooperating. I certainly know that feeling.

Well, instead of you asking a question... I suppose that I could ask you one or two (assuming that isn't too unorthodox):
1) What is your favorite anime? How about your favorite anime that came out recently?
2) What movie are you most excited about watching in the next year or so? (if you are not looking forward to any movie, consider a book, tv show, or event)
Kraavdran

Postby Sheenar » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 am

!.) My favorite anime would have to be FMA: Brotherhood. I have all the manga as well. Just love that series.
I'm not sure which anime have come out recently (I'm a bit behind the times) --but one that I saw recently that I enjoyed was Clannad. Clannad After Story, however, stomped on my heart hard --I liked that series still, but man.

2) Well, the new Star Wars movie is coming out. I'm not super hyped about it, but it looks fun.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kraavdran » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:48 pm

ah, FMA: Brotherhood was quite good. I couldn't quite get into Clannad, but I heard that it was rather heart-wrenching.

Star Wars movie... to be honest, I forgot that it was coming out. But it will be interesting to see how it turns out, I'm looking forward to it too.
Kraavdran

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 am

Kraavdran wrote:Tsubasa and Durarara!! recommendations again? I'll bump it up on the list. Also, yes, I highly recommend LotLH. It does not formally end, but it had such great characters that it is worth the heartbreak of it not ending.

Let's see... to answer your questions:

Favorite Book? - That is really a tough one. I can also see this split into two types: Biblical and secular. In terms of Biblical books, my favorite is probably Ecclesiastes. In terms of secular books... that is a really good question. It probably depends on the genre. M. Scott. Peck's "The Road Less Travelled" was a rather interesting read. I haven't read a good fiction book in a while, unfortunately.
Favorite way to exercise? - I think that weight-lifting with friends is my favorite form of exercise. It is really a synergistic way of improving health because you can "feed" off each other's energy. Friends also encourage each other to push on to lift that slightly heavier weight or do that extra rep. I find all that to be energizing, refreshing, and fun. Also, endorphins.
Do you have a favorite Youtuber? If so, who? - That is a really tough one. My favorite is probably Vsauce. Some tough competitors are Scishow, Skallagrim, and Mental Floss
R u a Gramer Natzi? - Spail.
Favorite color? - Green, definitely green.
Favorite animal? - Penguins! Although I haven't actually interacted with them. I also like cats (of which we have two)
Favorite number? - I might try to answer this one, but my answer is irrational.
Favorite time of day? - hm... this is a tough one. I'd probably say mornings, especially when fatigue was not an issue. Mornings, especially early mornings, are nice because everything is a bit quieter and relaxed... but you have more energy than any other point of the day. Also, morning air is nice and fresh.

So, PLCDreamcatcher, what are your answers to these questions? Also, what would you say is your favorite anime?

Oops! Sorry I'm late. i usually only get on here about once a week. Um, anyway...

Favorite Book? I don't really have one...yet. I usually enjoy everything I read so...not sure. lol.
Favorite way to exercise? Probably going walking (I try to do it daily) or playing a little basketball with someone (though I haven't done it in sooooooooo long).
Do you have a favorite Youtuber? Way too many. I guess some top ones would be LeeandLie, Peter Hollens, Nick Pitera, Octopimp, and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
R U a Gramer Natzi? A little... *mischievous grin*
Favorite Color? Pink! Definitely. I have way too many pink things...and black.
Favorite Animal? There are three. Horses, wolves, and cats (and we have cats too, six of them). ^-^
Favorite Number? I guess 1? X)
Favorite time of day? Dusk. Or twilight. Or whatever you want to call it. It looks so pretty when the sky is a mix of purple, pink, and orange and to see everything silhouetted against the sky, it's just...*sigh*

And as for favorite anime, I have several. In no particular order...Princess Tutu, Fullmetal Alchemist, FMA: Brotherhood, Death Note, No.6, Kids on the Slope, Noragami, and Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE.

I hope I answered well and welcome to here again!

:)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Kraavdran » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 am

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE.

bahaha, I actually started watching that show with my sister. It is hilarious.

Thanks!
Kraavdran

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

Kraavdran wrote:
PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE.

bahaha, I actually started watching that show with my sister. It is hilarious.

Thanks!

Y'welcome. :3

PLCDreamcatcher14

Return to Who's Who