Hi , yup I'm a newbie lol

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi , yup I'm a newbie lol

Postby anonymousdrifter » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 am

Hello All,
I am new obviously, lol . I am not used to social websites as I have never found one not congested with the worldly concerns of the masses I cannot deal with .
I was in the mass outdoor entertainment industry and have since become disabled hence retired. After a lot of looking I have found a church home and am really looking forward to this site.
I am really excited about having found this site as both of my current adopted sons have learning and social problems but love anime and manga. I am hoping that this site will be the thing I have been looking for to help me lead them to accepting CHRIST into their hearts as we all know we can lead but never force anyone's beliefs. And my most ardent desire is to help as many as possible in my life while still here waiting for the blessed day of our saviors return.
Thank you to the people who started this site and may GOD bless you and your good works in his name.

anonymousdrifter
First comes GOD
Second comes YOU
And I am Third

anonymousdrifter
anonymousdrifter

Re: Hi , yup I'm a newbie lol

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Welcome, welcome.
I hope this site can be what you're hoping for and more. Admittedly, we seem to be going through a bit of a dead period right now. But hopefully it will pass soon.
I hope you are able to lead your sons to Christ, and I will be praying for all of you. I know how hard that can be.
Enjoy the site, but watch out for the death traps!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi, anonymousdrifter.Image
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Hello! o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Midori » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 am

Welcome to CAA, anonymousedrifter. I hope you'll get some good out of our humble forum, though as Claec said, we're being a little slow right now, so it might be a long-term commitment. But, it should be fun! I can't guarantee we'll be 100% free from the worldly concerns of the masses, but hopefully we all bring a little bit of Christ to the table too.
Midori

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:39 am

Welcome and hello! :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby black & white angel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Welcome!
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby Rolarin » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 am

Welcome! I hope you can enjoy your stay :) Message me if you need anything!
Rolarin

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:20 am

Hey, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Return to Who's Who