Hi, again!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi, again!

Postby SupraKahn » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 am

Hey there, I'm not exactly new here, a couple of you might have seen me around the place.
I lost access to my old account (which currently seems to be lost forever), so I thought I'd drop in and try to get connected again. I missed coming here. :)
SupraKahn

Re: Hi, again!

Postby anlptgtsg » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 am

Hi and welcome back SupraKahn :)
anlptgtsg

Postby SupraKahn » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi there and thank you
SupraKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Welcome back! I certainly remember you. If your old account isn't working, I would strongly recommend PMing one of the mods (goldenspines or mechana2015) about it. Although you made this one because you can't access your old account, it's technically against the rules to have more than one account.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SupraKahn » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Claec! What is up? (I did get in contact with goldenspines, in fact that's actually why I made this account, but we weren't able to fix anything. :( )
SupraKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Ah, okay. You're a step ahead of the game, eh?
Nothing much going on over here. Just fending of the gremlins. How about yourself?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 am

Shhhh, don't tell anyone you saw me here. I'm just eating a cookie and hiding in the tree next to you. It's great to see you Supra. You may not know me, but I hope we can be good friends. :D Shhhh, don't tell Claec you saw me. Okay?! Promisseeee. SHHHHHH, I'm just a shadow. Was never here.....neverrrrrrrr. *shhhhh* XD
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby SupraKahn » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Nice, nice, just taking classes and going through the internal crisis of HunterxHunter possibly being over forever.
P.S. Ok, Derek, I promise!
SupraKahn

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Sorry about your account, man. That's rough.

Anyways, welcome back!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby SupraKahn » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Thanks, Thunderscreamer. :) At least this allowed me to fix the typo in my username, so, you know, silver linings. XD
SupraKahn

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Yay fixed typos! \o_o/

Welcome back.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:41 pm

SupraKahn wrote:Nice, nice, just taking classes and going through the internal crisis of HunterxHunter possibly being over forever.
P.S. Ok, Derek, I promise!

*gasp* That is a truly dreadful thought. HunterxHunter is amazing.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SupraKahn » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:05 pm

I KNOW IT'S THE BEST THING EVER. I NEED TO SEE MORE OF THAT GODSPEED. AND KURAPIKA'S REVNGE.
SupraKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 am

*gasp* KURAPIKA. Finally, someone who understands!!!

ClaecElric4God

Postby SupraKahn » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

He finally got a better change of clothes, too!
And seriously, Leorio needs some development.
And Killua needs to fight his brother. (Favorite character in this show, possibly ever.)
SupraKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Oh wow. Our opinions of this show are way too similar. (Killua is the best. But Kurapika's up there, too.)

ClaecElric4God

Postby SupraKahn » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:27 pm

*Fistbump* Awesome. HxH has some of the best characters and powers ever.
SupraKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:25 am

Yes! I really like the characters and character development in that show.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SupraKahn » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 pm

It's so good. Its like Oprah. "YOU GET DEVELOPMENT! YOU GET DEVELOPMENT! EVERYONE, YES, EVEN THIS OCTOPUS GETS DEVELOPMENT! ...('Xcept Leorio.)"
SupraKahn

Return to Who's Who