Lynna's Q&A

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Lynna's Q&A

Postby Lynna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello! So, a while ago I was looking at my old Q&As that I did years ago and I realised...I've changed. A lot. And it isn't just that I have a better grasp on spelling and don't overuse emoticons. I have been on this site quite a decently long amount of time now, but these past few years I've been on kind of less, because a lot of the people I befriended when I first joined don't come here anymore. So! I thought that I would give an opportunity for some of you newer folks to get to know me a little better. So I have made this Q&A so that people may ask me whatever questions they desire (within the CAA rules, naturally.) if they do indeed want to ask me anything at all.
(If one of the questions is "Is it just me, or do you use the word 'So' a lot?" The answer is yes, yes I do.)
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Re: Lynna's Q&A

Postby IPv4 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:08 pm

How good is your singing skills?

How good is your writing skills?

How good is your drawing skills?

How good is your random stuff skills?
IPv4

Postby Lynna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:16 pm

IPv4 wrote:How good is your singing skills?

How good is your writing skills?

How good is your drawing skills?

How good is your random stuff skills?

1. Quite decent, I think. I mean, I'm not brilliant or anything. My singing probably isn't going to move anyone to tears. But no one tells me to be quiet anymore when I sing randomly throughout the day, and I occasionally get compliments on it, so I''m not bad either.

2. Ah. For me this is the true question. My writing skills are good. Very much in need of improvement, and flawed in a number of ways, but good. I have improved my writing skills a lot in the past few years and I am very pleased with myself on that account. I need to get better, though. I always do.

3. If you look in my sig, you can see a link to my deviantArt account, so you can judge what I have there for yourself if you wish. One of my big goals this passing year was to improve my art skills, and I'm happy to say that I have! I like drawing people, and am ok at drawing them, but hand anatomy drives me insane.

4. I'm good at theatre. I would love to be a stage actress, instead of working through this drudgery. *glares at accounting textbook* Oh, which reminds me, my math skills are not bad, though I don't love them. I am good at remembering random details when they are within the context of a story. I am also good at overanalyzing every story I see or read.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:40 pm

How many animals do you own?
What's your second favorite color?
Chocolate or regular milk?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Lynna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:How many animals do you own?
What's your second favorite color?
Chocolate or regular milk?

1. I have a cat that I adore even though she's pretty violent, but she's living at my parents' house right now, so I don't get to see her much.
2. Red, I think. Purple is my favourite colour. I think blue or yellow might be third? But red is just so striking and vivid. I love it. (But not as much as purple)
3. Chocolate milk? I think? That's what I have the most so that's what I'll go with.
Lynna

Postby Thunderscream872 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:29 am

Questions:

-What do you want to do with your writing? Like, do you want to write manga/comics, novels, screenplay, etc.?
-If you were to spend six hours writing, how much do you think you'd get written in a Word document?
-Have you posted anything that you've written online?
-Writing or drawing?

Those were all related to writing, so I'll separate the other questions:

-What is the best anime you seen in 2014 (it doesn't need to have been made in 2014)?
-Do you like Linkin Park? If so what is your favorite song by them?
-X-Men, Avengers, or Justice League?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Lynna » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Thunderscream872 wrote:Questions:

-What do you want to do with your writing? Like, do you want to write manga/comics, novels, screenplay, etc.?
-If you were to spend six hours writing, how much do you think you'd get written in a Word document?
-Have you posted anything that you've written online?
-Writing or drawing?

Those were all related to writing, so I'll separate the other questions:

-What is the best anime you seen in 2014 (it doesn't need to have been made in 2014)?
-Do you like Linkin Park? If so what is your favorite song by them?
-X-Men, Avengers, or Justice League?

1. Novels mostly. I'd love to do a webcomic sometime, though.
2. Six hours of constant writing? Like, without stopping to think or research? Realistically around 5,000-7,000 words. A thousand words an hour is probably my best, but I've never actually tested myself to see.
3. I have. When I was younger, I had a quizilla account. Thankfully, that account, along with all the awful writing it contained, was deleted when the website was taken down. believe I may have posted something here, but it would probably embarrass me. I recently wrote a fanfic for a brilliant webcomic called The Silver Eye, which did not turn out badly if I do say so myself :) It can be found on my deviantArt account(link in sig), though I wouldn't recommend reading it because you'd be spoiling a lot of a great story.
I also write articles for Beneath the Tangles, a website about anime and Christian spirituality, under the name Murasaki Lynna.
4. Writing. I love drawing, but writing is what I'm better at.

5. Hmm...I'd say Nozaki-kun, but I haven't finished it yet. I think I'll actually go with Cowboy Bebop, even though I felt it was not as good as I'd been told it would b.
6.I'm sorry, I don't really listen to Linkin Park
7. Hmmm...I think I'll go with the Avengers. They're the ones I'm the most familiar with.
Lynna

Postby Vega » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:40 pm

What kind of music do you like?
Favorite musicians?
Do you remember me?
Vega

Postby Lynna » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Vega wrote:What kind of music do you like?
Favorite musicians?
Do you remember me?

1. Mostly Folk music, but I like lots of kinds :)
2. Erutan, the Oh Hellos, Relient K, Mumford and Sons, Kokia, Tenth Avenue North, and Taylor Swift (Yes, yes, I know)
3. Indeed I do! Welcome back. I don't think I've seen you in quite a while.
Lynna

Postby Nate » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Hey baby you want some of this? :V

Anyway please tell me your favorite video computer game titles. This is not actually a question, but screw the rules, and I don't even have green hair.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:56 am

Haven't seen you in quite some time Lynna. It's very good to see you again. :) I hope you are doing well and staying in good health.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:23 am

How do you feel about the color orange?
What's the most ostentatious word you can think of?
What is your opinion of Americans?
Are you planning to take over the world?
Do you have too many mugs, the right amount of mugs, or not enough mugs?
DVD or Blu-ray?
If a samurai proposed to you, would you say yes?
Are you photogenic?
Skittles?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Lynna » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Nate wrote:Hey baby you want some of this? :V

Anyway please tell me your favorite video computer game titles. This is not actually a question, but screw the rules, and I don't even have green hair.

Oh Nate xD

*Computer* video games? Because I haven't played any video games on the computer specifically for a really long time?
But for just video games in general, I really love the Legend of Zelda. I think Skyward Sword would have been my favourite, if I'd been able to finish it before I moved away. Twilight Princess was probably my favourite, though? When I was younger, I really loved The Skies of Arcadia. It's a pity I never got around to beating it.

Derek_Is_Me wrote:Haven't seen you in quite some time Lynna. It's very good to see you again. :) I hope you are doing well and staying in good health.

Thank you so much! I hope the same for you ^^

ClaecElric4God wrote:How do you feel about the color orange?
What's the most ostentatious word you can think of?
What is your opinion of Americans?
Are you planning to take over the world?
Do you have too many mugs, the right amount of mugs, or not enough mugs?
DVD or Blu-ray?
If a samurai proposed to you, would you say yes?
Are you photogenic?
Skittles?

1. Orange is a nice, warm colour. It's also my younger brother's favourite colour, so it reminds me of him. I like it very much.
2. Pretentious
3. I like all the ones I've met, and I one of my closest friends is an American. I hate to generalize, but I do find them to be a very nice group of people overall, even if I don't always agree with them.
4. Sometimes I am, sometimes I am not. The fate of the world rests on my whims.
5. I personally own four mugs, but I don't use them too often. I generally use the mugs of the family I live with instead, as they are a bit bigger. They have plenty. You can never have too many, unless they stop fitting in your cupboards.
6. I own neither. I've actually never owned a Blu-Ray player, so I don't know what they're like. So, DVDs.
7. Depends on the context. If I knew him well and liked him, it's a vague possibility. If not, well, you can't marry a man you just met. The fact that this person is a samurai would have no bearing on my answer.
8. I don't really think so, unfortunately.
9. Yup! :D
Lynna

Postby Nate » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Lynna wrote:I think Skyward Sword would have been my favourite, if I'd been able to finish it before I moved away.

Depending on how far you got, Skyward Sword may have been your least favorite if you'd been able to finish it before you moved away!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Return to Who's Who