Hello! I hope we could be friends!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello! I hope we could be friends!

Postby Rococo-Panda » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, nice to meet you all! To be honest, I actually found this site earlier this year, and I absolutely loved it! It's always nice to know that there are other Christians out there who share similar interests with me. :n_n: My favorite anime are Free!, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, Clannad, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Acchi Kocchi, Tiger and Bunny, and Black Butler. My favorite manga are Otomen, Bakuman, Fruits Basket, Full Moon o Sagashite, I am here!, Arisa, and Pretear.
Well anyway, I'm currently a Freshman in high school, and I've been drawing manga for about 3.5 years now, and I hope to go pro one day, preferably before I graduate if I can achieve it! :grin: I have a few stories that I've been developing for a while now (some for years, even), and I want to see my artwork inspire thoughts and feelings from people, and I hope we can all laugh, smile, and cry together. :) Luckily, my friends and parents are super supportive of my dream, and God is there to lead me every step of the way. :D I hope one day I can present my artwork to all of you!
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"Even cats fall from poles" -Inohara Masato
"This guy's an idiot!" -Natsume Rin (in reference to her old friend Inohara Masato)
"Nma, tsa, chogi!" -Inohara Masato (reflecting on his life)
Rococo-Panda

Re: Hello! I hope we could be friends!

Postby shooraijin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Welcome!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 am

Hey, welcome to CAA!

Important question: Light or L?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Dude, your taste in anime is almost identical to mine, so we are going to be friends, SO WELCOME TO CAA. Do you have a deviant art? (asks a person who has never uploaded their art ANYWHERE) You should have a deviant art. (says the person who doesn't have one)

Haha yes, Light or L is a very important question xD Who are your favorite Hetalia characters?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Welcome!
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:42 am

Welcome to the crazy neck of the woods. All are welcome, but few are crazy enough to join us. Congrats on inception.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Rococo-Panda » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Awww, thanks for replying, everyone! ^^ And as for Light of L, I would definitely chose L! In fact, he's the reason why I started watching the series in the first place lol XD. And yes, I do have a DeviantArt account (XKawaii-AkaiX), but so far I have only posted a couple of fanfics and a WIP for a hetagame I'm making (^^;).
My favorite Hetalia characters are Italy, Canada, Japan, France, and Romano :3.
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"This guy's an idiot!" -Natsume Rin (in reference to her old friend Inohara Masato)
Rococo-Panda

Postby teen4truth » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 am

I just discovered Hetalia recently and it is SO. DARN. CUTE. I just love the awkward but adorable relationship between Italy and Germany!

I'm just coming back from a very long break from the site, but I do believe we have threads for posting artwork around here. You should put some up!
teen4truth

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome, welcome.
Seconding teen4truth. Shaaaaaaaaaaaare. Artwork is a fantastic thing and we love to see it.
Haha, the only anime you listed that I've seen are Ouran and Attack on Titan. Started to watch Free! but got busy and never finished it. I need to pick that up again.
Have you watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? If not, why not and when do you plan to?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:27 pm

The CAA panda empire is growing

But, Hey-ho~ Nice to meet you~
Who's your favorite Fruit's Basket character?
I'd really like to see your art work. I'm somewhat of an artist myself so I hope the two of us can be friends~

Hope to see you around :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Nate » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:53 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:The CAA panda empire is growing

Personally I blame you.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:[s]I'm somewhat of an artist myself so I hope the two of us can be friends~

Don't listen to her, she's an amazingly fantastic artist.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:01 am

Nate wrote:

Personally I blame you.

Wh-what? Why would you blame me? *hands out CAA-Panda Empire flyers*

ClaecElric4God wrote:
Panda4christ:3 wrote:I'm somewhat of an artist myself so I hope the two of us can be friends~

Don't listen to her, she's an amazingly fantastic artist.

[s]You haven't seen her art thread yet. have you? My coloring skills are bleh. So that makes me a regular old doodler :3 But Claec's super nice and she likes to compliment people.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:26 am

Hello and welcome! :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Rococo-Panda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Pandas! Pandas everywhere! :XD: And you love art, too! Yay, I've made a new friend! :hug:
And my favorite Fruits Basket character is Hatori, by the way. :)
Rococo-Panda

Return to Who's Who