Another Question Thread? REALLY?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Another Question Thread? REALLY?

Postby Furen » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

But don't worry... It's ME :D

Narcissism aside, I figured that I should do one of these again, cause people haven't seen me around for a bit and I've been back as of late, so go on, ask away!
Go on, questions are welcome.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Re: Another Question Thread? REALLY?

Postby Yami » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Are you a alien?
What year is it...
Favorite Number?
Do you have any evidence that the cake is really a lie?
Credit Card number/pin/experation date/current balance?
Favorite anime of fall 2014 so far?
WHAT PLANET IS THIS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!??!??!?!
Yami

Postby Furen » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Yami wrote:Are you a alien?
What year is it...
Favorite Number?
Do you have any evidence that the cake is really a lie?
Credit Card number/pin/experation date/current balance?
Favorite anime of fall 2014 so far?
WHAT PLANET IS THIS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!??!??!?!

- I'm an alien if that means I'm not of this world (TFK... anyone?)
- ummm... 8014 give or take ;)
- Well... I did, but then the RCMP took it as some.... weird ritual. In hindsight... I don't think they were real RCMP. :/
- I'll send that to you via PM (Says the liar)
- I don't even know the anime of this fall...
- Star Trek? I haven't watched it... yet, but I've watched Doctor Who :)
(No! Don't run! I won't kill you! It's THEY who do the killing! Don't run! I won't kill you!)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby FourFourSeven » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 am

Would you like to buy an ACME rocket backpack?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Do you like Linkin Park? If so, what is your favorite song by them?
What anime is your avatar from?
If you could spend a day hanging out with a fictional character, who would it be?
Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Wolverine or Batman?
Ichigo or Naruto?
Cake or Ice Cream?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Look to the closest blunt object near your PC. This is your zombie defense weapon. Will you survive? Will you look cool doing it?

You have been given a chance to ask Jesus two questions, one serious, one silly. What do you ask? Is one of them about dinosaurs?

Are you grateful for anything that you used to dislike?

You've been abandoned in an unknown location in northern Mongolia. Can you make it back home?

Will Goku make it down Snake Way in time?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:22 pm

What makes you think you are so questionable?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:19 pm

FourFourSeven wrote:Would you like to buy an ACME rocket backpack?

Well... It depends on how much I'm hating my life at the moment :P

But seriously, if it were safe... maybe, but I'm not much of a thrill seeker.
Furen

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Thunderscream872 wrote:Do you like Linkin Park? If so, what is your favorite song by them?
What anime is your avatar from?
If you could spend a day hanging out with a fictional character, who would it be?
Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
Wolverine or Batman?
Ichigo or Naruto?
Cake or Ice Cream?

- I know... Nothing of them other than them being a popular band.
- Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki
- That's a really good question. I like spiderman, but I don't know if I could deal with Peter, he's kinda hotheaded. The Doctor would be cool though.
- I've never seen Lord of the Rings, but I bet I'd like it better than Star Wars (#GasOnTheFire)
- Oh man... ummm, depends on the versions of both I guess, live action, Wolverine because they've yet to give me a live action Batman that I like, but like, cartoon wise, the justice league/Batman TAS version would beat Wolverine.
- Ichigo, because Naruto is a brat (#StirringThePot)
- Ice cream, especially ice cream cakes ;)
Furen

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Mullet Death wrote:Look to the closest blunt object near your PC. This is your zombie defense weapon. Will you survive? Will you look cool doing it?

You have been given a chance to ask Jesus two questions, one serious, one silly. What do you ask? Is one of them about dinosaurs?

Are you grateful for anything that you used to dislike?

You've been abandoned in an unknown location in northern Mongolia. Can you make it back home?

Will Goku make it down Snake Way in time?

- If blankets count, then I wouldn't survive, but man, I'd look like a dork trying to be cool. Otherwise, it's a phone, and that would also make me look loserish, but the next closest thing is an empty bottle, and I think that could look sweet.
- This is a really tough question... ummm... Is it wrong to take biblical books like Genesis totally literally? Because I do, and some friends of mine get annoyed (bible college students seem to want to stir the pot, but I'm not going to let them) silly question? I don't know, I'd ask if he would want to come in and eat like... cheese and crackers or something. No, I don't think it'd be about dinosaurs (Though, maybe I should have asked him if they're as cool as we make them out to be.)
- Yes. I am very grateful for school, and wish I decided that earlier on, and had good teachers, because it took until I was learning it for myself just for fun that I became better at it (spelling/grammar were greatly cared about when I joined CAA, and I became a better student because poor grammar bothered me. Not that I don't fail at grammar too...)
- No, I'mma die...
Furen

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

MomentOfInertia wrote:What makes you think you are so questionable?

Well :/ I don't really, but I figured that in case any new people here wanted to ask questions, I could answer them.
Also I guess cause I've been here for like... 4 years or something, and someone's bound to have questions I've never answered before and it sounded like fun.
Furen

Postby Sheenar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Favorite song by TFK?
Do Canadians eat Canadian bacon and maple syrup as often as is rumored?
Favorite Canadian stereotype?
Favorite Scripture?
Pie or cake? With ice cream or without?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:20 am

Furen wrote:- I know... Nothing of them other than them being a popular band.
- Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki
- That's a really good question. I like spiderman, but I don't know if I could deal with Peter, he's kinda hotheaded. The Doctor would be cool though.
- I've never seen Lord of the Rings, but I bet I'd like it better than Star Wars (#GasOnTheFire)
- Oh man... ummm, depends on the versions of both I guess, live action, Wolverine because they've yet to give me a live action Batman that I like, but like, cartoon wise, the justice league/Batman TAS version would beat Wolverine.
- Ichigo, because Naruto is a brat (#StirringThePot)
- Ice cream, especially ice cream cakes ;)

You don't know any Linkin Park songs? You don't like Christian Bale's Batman? You don't like Star Wars?!?! :comp:
We may have a problem here...

Though, you do like ice cream cake, so I guess we're cool...I guess.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:51 am

Sheenar wrote:Favorite song by TFK?
Do Canadians eat Canadian bacon and maple syrup as often as is rumored?
Favorite Canadian stereotype?
Favorite Scripture?
Pie or cake? With ice cream or without?

- That changes constantly, I'd likely say Fly on the Wall, because it's a story (I'd also advocate that I should be allowed to include FM Static because Trevor does that too)
- As often, no. Also, we eat regular bacon too. Mind you, if it were one joke to every one that people eat, I guess it could be fair, there's a decent amount of people in Canada
- We all live in Igloos (I'm sure I have one I like better, but I can't think of any other one better now)
- The one in the bible that starts out with "In the beginning" and goes all the way to "Amen"
Okay, seriously, likely 2 Timothy 3:16-17
[quote="2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)]All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.[/quote]
But there's so many to choose from @.@
- Pie, yes, with.
Furen

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:55 am

Thunderscream872 wrote:You don't know any Linkin Park songs? You don't like Christian Bale's Batman? You don't like Star Wars?!?! :comp:
We may have a problem here...

Though, you do like ice cream cake, so I guess we're cool...I guess.

Hey, you can understand batman PERFECTLY clearly in all the cartoons, JL movies, and the comics (and even the games for that matter) but he sounds like gravel in a blender when speaking on screen...

I didn't care much for star wars no... maybe if I watched it again, but I'll also need to watch LoTR too...

Ice cream is good though. And TV shows O.O
Furen

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:07 pm

1 - Can you dance?
2 - Do you like the smell of pine-sol?
3 - What is your opinion on minions? (the little yellow guys)
4 - Who's cuter, Pikachu or Squirtle?
5 - Have you ever been mistaken for a hedgehog?
6 - Have you ever been stuck in a bonfire (while they were lighting it)?
7 - Have you ever saved a hedgehog from being mistakenly thrown into a bonfire as they were lighting it?
8 - What's your favorite holiday? (CHRISTMAS! :D)
8 - Who's your favorite male and female actor and actress?
9 - Did you notice there were two 8's?
10: <--- inconsistency. Does that bother you? (if you don't even know what I mean, I put a : instead of a -)
11 - Do you wear graphic tees?
12 - What's the password?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:26 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote:1 - Can you dance?
2 - Do you like the smell of pine-sol?
3 - What is your opinion on minions? (the little yellow guys)
4 - Who's cuter, Pikachu or Squirtle?
5 - Have you ever been mistaken for a hedgehog?
6 - Have you ever been stuck in a bonfire (while they were lighting it)?
7 - Have you ever saved a hedgehog from being mistakenly thrown into a bonfire as they were lighting it?
8 - What's your favorite holiday? (CHRISTMAS! :D)
8 - Who's your favorite male and female actor and actress?
9 - Did you notice there were two 8's?
10: <--- inconsistency. Does that bother you? (if you don't even know what I mean, I put a : instead of a -)
11 - Do you wear graphic tees?
12 - What's the password?

1. Well? Good question, but I can XD
2. Yes, it was the best floor cleaner when I had to use it for work, it smelled nice.
3. I like them
4. Depends on if it can be any level of evolution, because squirtle if not, but pichu would win.
5. I have not yet.
6. Thankfully also no.
7. Yeah, in a dream someone else had once.
8.1. (YES, even though I work in a mall >.<)
8.2. I'll have to think on that...
Male: Nathan Fillion likely (or Ryan Renolds or Joseph Gordon-Levitt [Who I think should be the next Spider-Man cast, because he fits the part better than the other people I've seen. Female: Ummm.... Maybe Rachel Leigh Cook from Psych, her character is my favourite.
9. I did because my text screen is too small, so I had to scroll, and I labeled each of the numbers according to you.
10. yes and no... more than most, but there'll be things I'll let slide, so I guess it depeends, mostly yes though.
11. Na, just PG shirts, no need to get grusome >.< (Oh... you mean the funny ones, sometimes. I wear what I have really)
12. XD coincidently, I used your username as a hint for a password of mine once, it's great because it actually works, but no one would ever get it.
Alternatively, the password is "Insecurity"
Furen

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 pm

OKAY, so now, I have a definite favourite female actor (actress I guess...)
Danielle Panabaker
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Did you see that?
Are you formerly from the dark side?
Are you currently from the dark side?
Favorite Fire Emblem character?
Best Fire Emblem character? (answer correctly or die)
Do you prefer steam or boiling water?
Who are all those peeps in that picture in your sig? It's been bugging me for ages.
Do you believe in flaming cats?
If CAA was a mop, what would you do with it?
Why does it get so cold in the winter?
Did you do well in school?
When are you going to go to Bible school and become a pastor?
When is your pastor going to get wise to the evils of living in Canada and move just a few hours south?
Why orange?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Furen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:21 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:Did you see that?
Are you formerly from the dark side?
Are you currently from the dark side?
Favorite Fire Emblem character?
Best Fire Emblem character? (answer correctly or die)
Do you prefer steam or boiling water?
Who are all those peeps in that picture in your sig? It's been bugging me for ages.
Do you believe in flaming cats?
If CAA was a mop, what would you do with it?
Why does it get so cold in the winter?
Did you do well in school?
When are you going to go to Bible school and become a pastor?
When is your pastor going to get wise to the evils of living in Canada and move just a few hours south?
Why orange?

- No... I'm half asleep
- Yes, but God saved me
- No, because God saved me
- FE6:Rudger, and Dierk FE7: Sain and Hector (personality wise for these two, unit wise, that changes constantly, too many good ones) FE8: Ross, Amelia, and Ewan, because they're wonderfully caring with them being all new fighters, who are totally unexperienced. FE9:Ike is good, but there are many others like Soran, who can take the game on by himself later on. FE10: Edward from the Dawn Birgade, for GM... Mia? FE11 (Aka FE1-again): I don't know... I didn't like that one) Awakeing: Donnel.
- Ever? Well... That's impossible to answer...
- Steam
- Which one? The first one is Ike, The second one is the cast from Tales of the Abyss, from Left to Right: Tear, Anise, Luke, Natalia, Guy and Jade (there's a little blue monsterlookingthing called a cheagle, and the cheagle's name is mieu) (and one of the main bad guys called Grand Maestro Mohs, which is why I thought it would be funny using that as my Members Observing Effecient Signiture club card.
- Do I believe they exist? Yes, cause my breakdancing Kitty is on fire
- I'd clean with it, and share the cleanliness with all to enjoy :)
- Because we sinned, so God punished us, but then showing his love, he gave us combatants to battle the vial cold, like Scarfs #GoldyYouWithMe?
- Yes and no, I love school, so when teachers actually decided they wanted me to actually do stuff, yes, but until like... grade 11 of high school, I didn't try at all. Teachers should be good at what they do and like what they do, and because Canadian teachers get paid gloriously, but think they're paid like sewer rats, we deal with mediocre teachers who don't like kids... or the subject they teach.
- When I have money to not go into debt, because I want to be responsible with the money God has entrusted me with, and having the money before, instead of paying interest is a better idea in my books.
- He lived in the states, and decided he wanted to live in Canada more, so never I assume.
- Because orange is Dutch, and if you aren't Dutch, you aren't much.
Furen

Return to Who's Who