You have no idea how happy I am to have discovered this site.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

You have no idea how happy I am to have discovered this site.

Postby SuprahKahn » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Sup?
I'm new here and relatively new to anime. As for the faith side of things, I've been a Christian for as long as I can remember and I'm very much into apologetics. I also love drawing, playing bass, long boarding, songwriting and lots of other stuff. and I'm really looking forward to making some friends on here and having some really interesting discussions!
:grin:

My favorite shows/movies are
Soul Eater
Baccano!
Cowboy Bebop
Hamatora
One Piece
Durarara
5 Centimeters per Second
FLCL
Gurren Lagann
Pretty much anything that has a good story or lots of action. I like me some shounen.
SuprahKahn

Re: You have no idea how happy I am to have discovered this site.

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am

One Piece, Durarara, and Cowboy Bebop and Soul Eater? You and I may get along. And you play bass! I always wanted to learn to play bass. I have one and an amp but haven't touched it in years. I've heard Rocksmith is good, so I might pick that up some day.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby SuprahKahn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 am

Mullet Death wrote:One Piece, Durarara, and Cowboy Bebop and Soul Eater? You and I may get along. And you play bass! I always wanted to learn to play bass. I have one and an amp but haven't touched it in years. I've heard Rocksmith is good, so I might pick that up some day.

You have good taste! Nice to meet you! :D It's a pretty easy instrument to learn, I mostly learn by listening to songs and looking up videos on youtube.
Last edited by SuprahKahn on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuprahKahn

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here.

Gurren Lagann is awesome! Its currently my favorite anime. Cowboy Bebop is really good to!

Who is your favorite Gurren Lagann character?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby drexawn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Welcome to CAA! One Piece is awesome! Who's your favorite character from One Piece?

Oh also just out of curiosity, what'd you think of Gurren Lagann's ending?
drexawn

Postby SuprahKahn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome, folks! I appreciate it. :)

As for Gurren Lagann, my favorite character....hmm. I guess that would be Kamina, or Yoko (excluding her fanservice) and I really started to like Kittan in the end. I really enjoyed the show, HOWEVER. That ending made me die a little inside. It felt like every part of me had been punched. :waah!:

As for One Piece, I'd have to pick Sanji. I don't know why. He's a pervert, he's frustrating at times, but I still love him. Especially when he's kicking butt. (Literally) Robin is a close second because she's just so chill and calm. And she probably has the roughest backstory out of the whole crew.
SuprahKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Welcome, welcome.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome :) Super glad you could join us, it's always exciting to see another face here!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello. o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Welcome! :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby SuprahKahn » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:48 am

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! :)
SuprahKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 am

Ooooooooooh! Durarara! We should totally discuss Durarara! And you should bug me into watching Hamatora, because I watched one episode and loved it but for some reason I can never find time to continue it.
But yes, Durarara. Who's your favorite character? Who's your least favorite character? Who's a character you don't remember at all? What are your thoughts on the mechanics of Celty's motorcycle? Do you intend to start a color gang?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby SuprahKahn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:28 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:Ooooooooooh! Durarara! We should totally discuss Durarara! And you should bug me into watching Hamatora, because I watched one episode and loved it but for some reason I can never find time to continue it.
But yes, Durarara. Who's your favorite character? Who's your least favorite character? Who's a character you don't remember at all? What are your thoughts on the mechanics of Celty's motorcycle? Do you intend to start a color gang?

Well, first of all, GO WATCH HAMATORA! AND RE:HAMATORA! (season two). That show gets totally cray later on and I highly recommend it. I can't seem to find a single soul to discuss that show with.

Now, Durarara. (Have you heard that season two is coming out?) My favorite character is Shizuo because A: he's a beast, B: He looks awesome in his bartender outfit C: He also has a really interesting back story and personality, D: He reminds me of Sanji except with anger issues and not perverted.

I had a hard time liking Anri, because, well, she does nothing for most of the show. She was frustratingly meek, especially considering all the power at her disposal. I did feel terrible for all the stuff that happened to her, but seriously, it was just agonizing watching her
being so passive towards everything. Those are my thoughts, at least. Izaya was pretty despicable, but at least he kept you fascinated and wondering what he was going to do next.

Celty's bike is a hybrid of a fuel-injected 2 stroke outboard and a TV running a continuous loop of the scene of the smoke monster from LOST (the bike's cousin). BAM. Science.
(Fun fact, a while back I had an idea for a Durarara Abridged series called Dublahblahblah in which Celty is a brony and constantly has problems with autocorrect and siri on her phone. And Someone always trolls the chatroom scenes by rickrolling everyone and sending gifs of cats.)

Color gang? HA! Those are more trouble than they're worth, and I like having my legs intact.
SuprahKahn

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:17 pm

SuprahKahn wrote:
Celty's bike is a hybrid of a fuel-injected 2 stroke outboard and a TV running a continuous loop of the scene of the smoke monster from LOST (the bike's cousin). BAM. Science.

XD Haha!! Welcome to caa ^_^ Who's your favorite Baccano character? (Also I love 5 Centimeters per Second too)
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby SuprahKahn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:29 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote: Who's your favorite Baccano character? (Also I love 5 Centimeters per Second too)

CLAIRE. STANFIELD. That man can kick butt and propose like a boss. Graham Specter's performance was oodles of fun as well. Who's yours?
SuprahKahn

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 pm

SuprahKahn wrote:CLAIRE. STANFIELD. That man can kick butt and propose like a boss. Graham Specter's performance was oodles of fun as well. Who's yours?

THAT GUY WAS OP! Dang! He's like Spiderman, only... covered in blood... His theory about reality was a strange one, to say the least, but I actually thought he was pretty legit. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I totally wish he'd have taken Ladd Russo out -_-. That guy is a P-S-Y-C-H-O. anyway, my favorite was Jacuzzi Splot. Whenever he started to cry, I'd laugh and feel bad for him, but still laugh xD He's just kind of like a baby, and the contrast between his personality and the feel of the show makes him amusing. (Though when push comes to shove don't mess with him :D)
Also I like Cheslaw (I know I'm spelling that wrong xD) Nice, and Luck Gandor.

And everybody loves Isaac and Miria so that goes without saying...
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 pm

SuprahKahn wrote:(Fun fact, a while back I had an idea for a Durarara Abridged series called Dublahblahblah in which Celty is a brony and constantly has problems with autocorrect and siri on her phone. And Someone always trolls the chatroom scenes by rickrolling everyone and sending gifs of cats.)

.....DO IT.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SuprahKahn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:27 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote:...anyway, my favorite was Jacuzzi Splot. Whenever he started to cry, I'd laugh and feel bad for him, but still laugh xD He's just kind of like a baby, and the contrast between his personality and the feel of the show makes him amusing.

Oh yeah, and Nice+Jacuzzi= So many feels. Baccano has the best couple stories ever.
SuprahKahn

Postby SuprahKahn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:30 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:.....DO IT.

Haha! When I get around to it, would you be interested in collaborating?
SuprahKahn

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:08 am

Hm...I mean, I would love to. I'm just not sure how much good I'd be to you.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:41 am

I'd offer my voice talents! XD

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Don't let Mullet fool you. He has a fantastic voice.

ClaecElric4God

Postby SuprahKahn » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:52 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Don't let Mullet fool you. He has a fantastic voice.

Well, I'll definitely let you guys know when I get that project up and running, :) I can only do like, 3 different guy voices, lol.
SuprahKahn

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:54 pm

SuprahKahn wrote:
ClaecElric4God wrote:Don't let Mullet fool you. He has a fantastic voice.
I can only do like, 3 different guy voices, lol.

Trust us, after you hear mullet's voice, you won't need more than four
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby SuprahKahn » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 am

Furen wrote:Trust us, after you hear mullet's voice, you won't need more than four

Sweet! What kind of voice stuff do you do, MulletDeath?
SuprahKahn

Return to Who's Who