I'm back!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

I'm back!

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:00 am

Hey guys its me Firestorm! Haven't been here for a while so I figured I'd do another one of these to update you guys on what's going on in my life! To those who don't know me I'm a goody but oldie here but I haven't been here for a while so it's nice to meet you! :D

Basically, I came back from my year internship at the Honor Academy in December. IT WAS AWESOME! The Lord taught me a lot there, about the holy spirit, humility, perseverance, and getting over obstacles in life, being a servant leader, and about the holy spirit, I'm sure there is other stuff I just have to think about. XD

Also I'm majoring in Film now!

Anyways, Hi all ya'll. If you have questions, I'd love to answer! So go right ahead!
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Re: I'm back!

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Love your avatar! Nice to seen another Transformers fan here!

What's your favorite TF series?
What do you hope to do with your major?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Hey, welcome back. Have we met? I feel like we've met, but I'm not sure...
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Oh hey I remember you. Welcome back, and congrats. Have a cookie.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Thunderscream872 wrote:Love your avatar! Nice to seen another Transformers fan here!

Thanks!
I'd have to say "beast wars" because that's what I grew up with. :)

As for my major I'm hoping to do Christian animated films that the Lord wants me to do. I have a few in mind already. I'm hoping and trying to get into animation as well, and I'm trying to find places and websites for me to learn.

ClaecElric4God wrote:Hey, welcome back. Have we met? I feel like we've met, but I'm not sure...

I don't know, I think I'd have to look back in my posts. BUT HI!!! :D

Wolfsong wrote:Oh hey I remember you. Welcome back, and congrats. Have a cookie.

Hey Wolfsong! How are you?
Thanks! What flavor is the cookie? :D
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:56 am

Oh hey, you got back :) Glad I could help.

What up Fire? It's been quite a while, how are things other than school?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 am

Furen wrote:Oh hey, you got back :) Glad I could help.

What up Fire? It's been quite a while, how are things other than school?

Things other than school and both good and tough. A friend of mine who was the youth pastor of our old church, started his own church and we joined him. I'm in their production team though I haven't done anything yet. We're gonna start meeting in a high school by the end of next month so we're passing out fliers and stuff.

Moving into my brother's old room as well, so I repainted it, and I finally get to fully unpack from my time in Texas. :)

on the tough side, I'll post that on the prayer request subforum at one point maybe, but just pray for me. emotional rough patch. Aside from that I'm Needing to get back into the Word more. and Currently looking for a job. :)
firestorm

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 pm

firestorm wrote:Moving into my brother's old room as well, so I repainted it, and I finally get to fully unpack from my time in Texas. :)

Oh, when did you go to Texas?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 pm

You're back! o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Sheenar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Welcome back, firestorm! Glad you see you around again. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:13 pm

firestorm wrote:
Thunderscream872 wrote:Love your avatar! Nice to seen another Transformers fan here!

Thanks!
I'd have to say "beast wars" because that's what I grew up with. :)

As for my major I'm hoping to do Christian animated films that the Lord wants me to do. I have a few in mind already. I'm hoping and trying to get into animation as well, and I'm trying to find places and websites for me to learn.

ClaecElric4God wrote:Hey, welcome back. Have we met? I feel like we've met, but I'm not sure...

I don't know, I think I'd have to look back in my posts. BUT HI!!! :D

Wolfsong wrote:Oh hey I remember you. Welcome back, and congrats. Have a cookie.

Hey Wolfsong! How are you?
Thanks! What flavor is the cookie? :D

Chocolate Chip. If you don't like that, I've hundreds of others.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby 1stMister » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 am

Welcome back Firestorm!
"In life there are many roads to choose from. many steps to be taken. many directions to go. but once a road is chosen, steps taken, or a direction confirmed, it is most often that it cannot be undone. Take a care in your Journey's Course" - Anonymous
1stMister

Return to Who's Who