Hey

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hey

Postby Broman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello,

I'm a Christian who likes anime. I also like dogs!
Broman

Re: Hey

Postby goldenspines » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you, Broman. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

Oh, you like dogs? =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxHAzo00zU
goldenspines

Postby FourFourSeven » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:52 pm

'Sup, Bro? (Nice username!)

What's the most bizarre anime you've ever seen?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:52 am

Welcome, broseph. Do you like dogs who watch anime?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Broman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks guys. Goldenspines, Flame Alchemist is probably my favorite, and that dog monologue is spot on.

FourFourSeven, all anime is pretty bizarre. :) I dunno. Maybe FLCL, or...well, Hetalia is pretty weird when you consider the subject matter is being depicted so playfully. On second thought, it has to be something super old, like Great Mazinger...yup. Just the theme song from Great Mazinger is more bizarre than those others.

Mullet Death, I would love a dog who watched anime. Hopefully he'd like Samurai Champloo, and we could discuss the character dynamics, or just enjoy the fight scenes. I also want a dog with a sweet mullet.
Broman

Postby IPv4 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 am

voof voof
IPv4

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Hey, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here!

You got a favorite anime?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Furen » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:00 am

goldenspines wrote:Oh, you like dogs? =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxHAzo00zU

What an absolute perfect clip XD

ALSO, welcome to CAA dude :D Hope you like it here!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Broman » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 am

Thunderscream872 wrote:Hey, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here!

You got a favorite anime?

I think my favorite is probably Samurai Champloo. I love the character interactions and the fights and the music. It's just good. Also maybe FMA, or Outlaw Star, or Cowboy Bebop or HunterxHunter or Bleach. Who knows?
Broman

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Broman wrote:I think my favorite is probably Samurai Champloo. I love the character interactions and the fights and the music. It's just good. Also maybe FMA, or Outlaw Star, or Cowboy Bebop or HunterxHunter or Bleach. Who knows?

I plan to watch Samurai Champloo soon. It looks really good.

FMA, Cowboy Bebop, and Bleach are all awesome too!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Nate » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Oh, hey, I'm rather late to this party.
Welcome, welcome, my good man. Um...I'm really drawing a blank as to what I could possibly say that would be of any interest to you. You seem like a sharp fellow, so outwitting you is out of the question as well. Hmm...do you like dust bunnies?
Oh, cool! A HunterxHunter fan! I just marathoned the entire first season over the weekend! We should totally discuss that show and talk about how awesome it is!
Also, I liked the few episodes of Samurai Champloo I got a chance to watch quite a bit, contrary to popular belief.
Oh, here, you can have this fishing pole. Just make sure you put it to good use and don't just carry it around. Just because it's a part of your identity doesn't mean you can't ever use it.
We should become fast friends!
May the Wicket be with you.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Broman » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Claec, I have no idea how to pronounce your name.
Dust bunnies are one of my least favorite types of bunnies, mostly due to the fact that they're just balls of dust and serve little purpose beyond that.
I hope you enjoyed your HunterxHunter marathon. I hope it made you want to pick up a skateboard and not pickpocket people's hearts out of their chest. I wonder if you have a phone capable of watching something like HxH on...dunno.

Thanks everyone for the friendly invite, and especially the inspiring dog videos. They made me feel welcome and warm.
Broman

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Oh, hey, I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say hello. And offer you a cookie.
Welcome to Christian Anime Asylum. There's a spare room across the one Claec and I share, just be careful, its next to a dangerous, Odd man's room.
lol welcome to CAA, have fun!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Return to Who's Who