Hi! nice to meet you

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi! nice to meet you

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:21 am

Hi! My name is Anisha Mathew and I am from India. I had been looking for a christian theme anime when I came across this site and I am very happy to Join as I loveq the LORD and I love anime.
I am a medical student and still have 2 more years to go.
My favorite animes are Ghost hunt, psychic detective Yakumo, Inuyasha, beyblade etc.
Hope we can be good friends.
My dream is to work in WHO and see Japan

p.S: I. very talkative and rather a nonsense non stop, so please bear with me.
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Re: Hi! nice to meet you

Postby shooraijin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:10 am

Welcome. Working for the WHO would be interesting employment these days.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 am

Uhhn....not 27 yet...i haven't reached 25 either.......hehehe....
I know WHO is quite odd abd my mum a bit worried I will be too job oriented...
but...yeah...that's what i want to do
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:29 am

Well....WHO is great...... And it helps me fulfil my wish to help warzone and poor countries.

Anisha93

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Yes, you should visit Japan! It is quite beautiful. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we see you around the forums often!
Watch out for booby traps and hoards of pandas, though. It's not always as safe as it seems...
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Ehhh? bobby traps? Eeeee
pandas? I love pandas!!!!
I will try to in the forum as much as possible if...my chaotic study life allows it. I am very happy to be here^^.

Anisha93

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Oh hi welcome to the Asylum. Yes, I hate to break it to you, but that's the kind of place this is. The CAA actually stands for Christian Anime Asylum. Sorry if you thought this was a nice, safe place to live, but even Claec's warning falls short of what you may expect from this place.
But anyway, I digress. Welcome to CAA, and I seriously hope you enjoy your stay here.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 pm

An asylum huh? my friend always said I needed one. Happy to be here!!
As long there is anime and praising God, I am in. Thank you for the welcome!!!

Anisha93

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Questions:
1. What kind of hobbies do you enjoy?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. Favorite book?
4. Who was your favorite inuyasha character? I liked the fox-boy who's name I never remeber and sesshomaru and rin.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 pm

1.I enjoy reading novels and mangas and drawing and wat hing anime and japanese drama..and studying
2.I love both.
3.Hmm...difficult as my favorite changes, right now i like Julie Garwood's contemporary novels.
4.I like Kagome, Hachi and Kaede baba best. The fox ears being shippo? He's cute but I. like Kirara better becase she is adorable!!!

Anisha93

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Anisha93 wrote:pandas? I love pandas!!!!

*Ahem* anways~
Nice to meet you~ Ghost Hunt fan, Yeeeeessss <3 I still need to finish Psychic Detective Yakumo :3
Have you seen XXXHolic? You might like it if you liked Ghost Hunt :)

Favorite Kind of music?

Enjoy your stay~ :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here!

Any non-anime shows that you like?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello there. Better watch out around here, miss. A lot of strange, dodgy characters posting around here. They're easy to spot if you're careful, though. They all either have weird hairstyles or eat bamboo or have some other weird quirk. Things will work out if you stick with me and wear your provided tinfoil at all times. Welcome aboard.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Anisha93 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:26 am

I don't have a favorite music...I literally listen to anything...though I am not a fan of Justin beiber type music. I like Jpop a lot
I like watching Japanese drama, Castle and Any mystery thriller.
I don't mind weird people as I am also pretty weird. You should see me when I have sugar rush :-)
I feel quite welcome here!!!

Anisha93

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 am

Hey, welcome! Hope you stick around and enjoy hanging out with us :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby FourFourSeven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 am

Welcome, Anisha.

What is the most annoying, most obnoxious anime you have ever seen?

Between Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Lenovo, which one do you think makes better laptops?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Anisha93 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:52 am

Most annoying? I think it is kill me baby....its too riddiculus yet super annoying.
I like HP as its the laptop I use.....

Anisha93

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Do you watch TV series from North America too (Cartoon or Live action), or do you just stick to anime?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Anisha93 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:43 pm

I do watch tom and jerry! i still love it and the old disney movies but mostly anime and Japanese drama oriented.
I like Castle a lot or sherlock....I love myster and thriller with suspence a lot!

Anisha93

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Anisha93 wrote:I like Castle a lot or sherlock....I love myster and thriller with suspence a lot!

Castle and Sherlock :D Excited! Those series are quite good :)
Furen

Postby FourFourSeven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Anisha93 wrote:Most annoying? I think it is kill me baby....its too riddiculus yet super annoying.

From what I can read of the Wikipedia article, yeah even the title poster looks irritating.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:07 am

Yeah...I tried to watch it as it has chibi characters...but it the plot was too simple and it drove me crazy.
I love suspense, thriller, myster, horror and comedy a lot. so kill me baby does not really fit in...
i sound conceited don't I?

Anisha93

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:36 am

FourFourSeven wrote:
Anisha93 wrote:Most annoying? I think it is kill me baby....its too riddiculus yet super annoying.

From what I can read of the Wikipedia article, yeah even the title poster looks irritating.

*nods* I took a quick look at it one time out of curiosity. I have only recently begun to recover from the mind-numbing experience.

No worries, I don't think you sound conceited. And my word is law around here, so....
and now listen to the sirens as the mods arrest me XD

Wolfsong

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:24 am

Lol!
I accepr your law then^^. I feel that I am not being good if I criticize any other shor or peoples likes....so...that's why I thought I might be concieted

Anisha93

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 am

Ani, its called Having an Opinion. I have this debate with my older brother all the time.
Take, for instance, anime in general. I love it, he can't seem to stand it. I'm still working on him though, I'm sure I'll find something for hi soon.
Then I can drag him down the merry path of anime cuteness amd wonder with me :lol:

Do you have any siblings Anisha?

Wolfsong

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:23 am

Yeah, I have an older brother who agrees that the animes I watch is awesome but will not support me in front of my parents.
But he listens to all my whims and demands.
Yeah, I agree but....I still feel bad incase i accidently diss people off.

Anisha93

Return to Who's Who