Derek_Is_Me...Is that right? Is that me?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Derek_Is_Me...Is that right? Is that me?

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:06 am

Yo, passing through this thread here. Don't mind me. Just walkin' along. Eatin' my candy bar and such. And SO not trying to thwart any plans or anything. SO not doing that.....*casually whistles* Hmm....oh? You have a question for me? What might it be I wonder. hmm...a conundrum if I do say so myself.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Re: Derek_Is_Me...Is that right? Is that me?

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:43 pm

well I certainly hope you're you. I mean, if you weren't you, who are you?
also, yes, besides that, I have a(nother) (bunch of) question(s).

1. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, I don't think...

2. Who's your favorite anime character?

3. Cats or dogs?

4. Do you agree that Minecraft animals are the creepiest things ever?

5. How are your plans for dominating the world going?

If I can think of any more, I'll let you know.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Wolfsong wrote:well I certainly hope you're you. I mean, if you weren't you, who are you?
also, yes, besides that, I have a(nother) question.

Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, I don't think...

That's a very good question. Who would I be if I am not me? hmm....something to contemplate I think. :P
I've been away unfortunately. Most of what I've been doing hasn't allowed me time to get near a computer. I've been mostly trying to get my life straightened out. Not that it was terribly bad before. But it was lacking a lot of...substance, I guess is the word. :) Glad to be back actually. It's great to see you btw song. How have you been? :)
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Derek_Is_Me wrote:That's a very good question. Who would I be if I am not me? hmm....something to contemplate I think. :P
I've been away unfortunately. Most of what I've been doing hasn't allowed me time to get near a computer. I've been mostly trying to get my life straightened out. Not that it was terribly bad before. But it was lacking a lot of...substance, I guess is the word. :) Glad to be back actually. It's great to see you btw song. How have you been? :)

Ah, I see. Good to have you back.
I've been alright, still causing chaos and taking on more projects than I can keep up with. So, really, just same old same old...
Oh. I got a job. So something's different. I can't wait to see how that affects my getting on CAA XD
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Ah, I see. Good to have you back.
I've been alright, still causing chaos and taking on more projects than I can keep up with. So, really, just same old same old...
Oh. I got a job. So something's different. I can't wait to see how that affects my getting on CAA XD[/quote]

You got a job? What kind, if you don't mind me asking? :) And I understand having to many projects. I tend to do that alot. I've got alot going on right now myself. XD
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

I work as an instructor at my MA school. A lot of my projects you can see in the writing thread. Though that doesn't add in all the reality stuff.
What sort of stuff are you working on?

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 am

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Where on earth have you been?! Well, I mean, you already explained that...but STILL. I am ecstatic to have you back, big bro! Seriously, this is awesome. Real life issues...yeah, I can understand that, 120%. But I'm glad you managed to find your way back. Will you be sticking around, or is this just a drop by and say hi? Either way, it is awesome to see you! We must chat!

Also, here, have this thing I found. It's shiny and dangerous looking, so I thought you might like it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Derek! Hey :D We missed you, welcome back~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:05 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Where on earth have you been?! Well, I mean, you already explained that...but STILL. I am ecstatic to have you back, big bro! Seriously, this is awesome. Real life issues...yeah, I can understand that, 120%. But I'm glad you managed to find your way back. Will you be sticking around, or is this just a drop by and say hi? Either way, it is awesome to see you! We must chat!

Also, here, have this thing I found. It's shiny and dangerous looking, so I thought you might like it.

SIIIIIIISSSSSIIIIIISSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!!! I've been here....lurking your posts. You just haven't seen me because I've been standing on your head. XP

*stares wide-eyed at the shiny-thing that you have given me* This....how did you know that I wanted this?! You are the bestest sis evar!!!! XD haha. I'm actually planning on sticking around. But I mean...if you want me to leave...I can....XD
Last edited by Derek_Is_Me on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Derek! Hey :D We missed you, welcome back~

Thank you for the welcome back. :D It's great to be back actually. I've missed you folks like crazy. BUT!!! I'm back now. So feel free to bother me. XD

:dance:
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Derek_Is_Me wrote:
ClaecElric4God wrote:DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Where on earth have you been?! Well, I mean, you already explained that...but STILL. I am ecstatic to have you back, big bro! Seriously, this is awesome. Real life issues...yeah, I can understand that, 120%. But I'm glad you managed to find your way back. Will you be sticking around, or is this just a drop by and say hi? Either way, it is awesome to see you! We must chat!

SIIIIIIISSSSSIIIIIISSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!!! I've been here....lurking your posts. You just haven't seen me because I've been standing on your head. XP

*stares wide-eyed at the shiny-thing that you have given me* This....how did you know that I wanted this?! You are the bestest sis evar!!!! XD haha. I'm actually planning on sticking around. But I mean...if you want me to leave...I can....XD

Those things I put in bold....one question.
are those for real, or are you two playing around again? I can't tell anymore....... :sniffle:

Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Fair warning: if you thwart my plans, neither Heaven nor Hell can shield you from my wrath-- which shall be promptly administered by my Shih Tzu underling.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
Derek_Is_Me wrote:

Those things I put in bold....one question.
are those for real, or are you two playing around again? I can't tell anymore....... :sniffle:

Maybe....maybe......You must persuade me in telling. XD
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Mullet Death wrote:Fair warning: if you thwart my plans, neither Heaven nor Hell can shield you from my wrath-- which shall be promptly administered by my Shih Tzu underling.

*strokes his stellar beard that he has been growing for awhile now* Hmm.....you make a fair point...But you're only making me want to thwart your plans even more now.
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Please? With a cherry o top?

Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Wolfsong wrote:Please? With a cherry o top?

Hmm....HMMMMMM!!!! I dunnooooo. I mean. Cherries are good. But I like strawberries even more. XD
Derek_Is_Me

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Don't do it, Derek! It's a trap! She poisons her enemies with strawberries!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Claec be quiet.
Ah, strawberries is it? Well I have lots and lots!

Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Hmmm...You're still making me not want to. You'll have to bring out the big guns if you want me to really tell you. :P
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 pm

hmm.....
Well, worse come to worse, I can always force it outta Claec later ;)
lol Well....what does your shallow little heart desire? I can do just about anything except eggs. Though I can scramble them pretty good...just not in the way one would want to eat them... :sweat:

Wolfsong

Return to Who's Who