Hello! anime veteran here

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello! anime veteran here

Postby argilium » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 pm

ARGILIUM here.. though the username is just an anagram for my name which starts with a famous green plumber..

i grew up in a Christian family and i have accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior a long time ago when i began to know more of him and up to now still love him and actually studying some theology in my free time.. i have also been an anime fan/viewer for perhaps more than 15 years, starting as someone who just watches from stuff in cable tv to now an avid watcher who watches more than 20 shows every season.. also, here's my MAL profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/argilium
fighting games and tabletop RPG's are also my hobbies..

i used to find my hobbies to sometimes interfere with my walk with God but i realize that they're not inherently bad and it's just that there are communities and acquaintances who are sometimes just not good influences with all the trolling and lewdness (try talking to people in /a/ for example).. i wish to find that this community would provide a better influence, especially in the walk with God, without getting away from my other interests.. i should've found this place sooner..
argilium

Re: Hello! anime veteran here

Postby shooraijin » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:52 am

Wow...dude...that's allot of anime....again, wow...

Anyways, welcome to CAA. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Out of all the anime you've watched, which ones have your favorite art work/art style?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am

Welcome! And dang that this a lot of anime! I hope you enjoy it here! :D
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Return to Who's Who