If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Jesus15Freak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:50 pm

My name is Anna. I fell in love with anime 6 years ago and have kinda just watched it on my own not really having anyone to talk to about it so I didn't really know which ones were good and which ones were bad. I am a Christian born and raised in a Baptist church and so glad I found this website. I wasn't even looking for it and just the other day I asked myself if there was someone who made an anime about Christians so I looked it up and found this website. Still haven't found an anime about Christians but I am so glad I found this website. I hope I can get involved in the chats and make so cyber friends :hug:
Jesus15Freak

Re: New Member

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 am

Hey what's up?
Psycho Molos

Postby black & white angel » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Welcome to CAA!!!
do you have any favorite anime/manga?

Hope you enjoy yourself here.
God bless~
Last edited by black & white angel on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby Nate » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Jesus15Freak wrote:Still haven't found an anime about Christians but I am so glad I found this website.

Saint Tail is about Christians! :V One of the characters is a nun in training and they go to a Catholic school. The plots don't really revolve around Christianity though, they revolve around the main character being a magical thief who steals back things that people had stolen from them and gives them back to the original owner.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 am

Welcome, welcome.

Hey, fellow-Baptist! You don't see many of our kind around here. I've found the tag to be a tad cumbersome myself of late, but it's still neat to run into others of the denomination and find that I'm not the last of my kind. So welcome, and watch your head. Don't make eye contact with anyone, or you're likely to lose sight of who you truly are. A lot of people around here have gazerbeam eyes. It's creepy. But overall, CAA is a pretty cool place, if you don't look into any dark corners. Hope you enjoy yourself, and make yourself at home. Just don't eat anything out of the cupboards. There's no telling how old that stuff is.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 am

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here :)
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Return to Who's Who