It's been awhile...a long while. ^__^

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

It's been awhile...a long while. ^__^

Postby Popsicle » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey CAA!

It's been awhile. :) I joined back in 2007 and have been absent for quite some years now. I wanted to pop in and say hi and see how everyone was! I'm sure there are many of you I have not met, greetings! XD I'm glad to see CAA still active! It's really weird to come back on here as an adult in my twenties and see posts I made as an awkward 15 year old. :sweat:

I'm an artist. Did some game design work and went to school, now I work for a photographer and work on my own motion comic outside of work. (I'd like to post a picture, and I may be stupid, but have not figured out how to put an image in this post... :XD: ) Help please? lol

I recently just finished watching Silver Spoon(great great great great GREAT show!) And I'm currently watching Haikyuu!!(hilarious, love it!) and Ace of the Diamond(makes me miss softball). :D

Anyhow...how are ya'll? :D
Popsicle

Re: It's been awhile...a long while. ^__^

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi! Welcome back ^_^ Nice to meet you
I would really like to see your work!! ...but I don't know how to do it either. I think you have to use Photo bucket or something.
Does game design mean you created sprites or design characters? I'm kind of an amateur artist and am interested to know what kind of jobs I can get out of it. xD
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Okami » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Hey there! I don't fully remember you, but I do remember your username... It seems we joined a few months apart from each other! :D

I hear you; it's really strange looking back over posts from teenage me, the struggles and angst and seeing where my life has come since then...where things remain the same and where others have changed dramatically...It's truly amazing!

Oh! and as to the image adding, you use the IMG tags [*IMG][/IMG] (url between, * removed :)) Hope that helps. :sweat:

Welcome back, from the Neighborhood Wolf. :thumb:
Okami

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:23 am

Welcome back! We haven't met either so...hi. And do please post some of your work! I'm sure we'd all love to see it! Hope you have fun. :)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 pm

...A new name ... From before my time here ... That doesn't happen often.

Welcome back. (it's always nice to get to say that.) o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby GeneD » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 am

Hi and welcome back, I think I remember your username, even though we may not have interacted much. That said, I totally adore Haikyuu!! right now so we should hang out and chat about how awesome it is.
GeneD

Postby shooraijin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am

Welcome back.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 am

Welcome back, I highly approve of your avatar ^^ Always cool to have more artists on here as well :)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:05 am

Another Haikyuu!! fan! Awesome! GeneD is right, we should have a Haikyuu hangout. Anyways, welcome back, I don't believe we've met. *handshake* The place has changed quite a bit, but it's still crazy most of the time. Make yourself at home (again). We probably have a mug with your name on it somewhere.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Popsicle » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Yes!!! We should have a Haikyuu!! hang out and talk about how awesome it is! :D Is there already a thread for Haikyuu? haha

Is there any way to post an image by uploading it straight from my computer? Or does it already have to be on the internet somewhere?
Popsicle

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Nah, we don't have a thread yet, and I'm too lazy to start one. Also, yeah, as far as I know you can only post uploaded images.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who