TGJesusfreak is back.... maybe. XD

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

TGJesusfreak is back.... maybe. XD

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Hello CAA its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since I've visited you guys. so long in fact I doubt anyone here remembers me or who I am. But in the off chance you guys do; HELLO. I can definitely say I'm not the person I once was and i can certainly say i am a changed man from when I dropped off the face of CAA. In a sense this place taught me more about debate and social interaction than almost anything when i was 16. For those of you who have never met me on here my name is Trevor, I came to find this place totally by accident and almost didn't join. Let me tell you that if I hadn't joined i wouldn't have been the person i am today, I wouldn't have met my soon to be wife, and I wouldn't have made half a dozen real Christians friends who I still meet with IRL and talk with. Its interesting that you can make one choice that changes your whole life until the day you die. Joining here did just that. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I might be visiting more often as i get time between work and basic life. I've missed this place.
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Re: TGJesusfreak is back.... maybe. XD

Postby Okami » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Trevor!! Whoa, heya TG! Long time no see. :)

It's crazy how much God changes things in the span of a few years...my fiance (Ryosuke) just joined CAA a few days ago. Sooo, yay, upcoming marriages! Haha XD

Great to see ya back! :D And awesome to hear of how God's blessed you through this little community! :thumb:
Okami

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 pm

I joined after you vanished, but I've heard about you from my older siblings who have been here since before then. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can hang out in chat sometime. ^^/

Oh yeah, and welcome back. (Almost forgot :lol:)
Banana Lobster

Postby LastLfan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm part of the new generation of CAA, and it's alwas cool to meet longtime members who return. Cool to meet you man
LastLfan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 am

Welcome back, I don't believe we've met. *handshake* I have seen your posts, though, and that Link avatar is unforgettable. I will try to forgive it for being right-handed, but it's cool nonetheless. Anyways, good to have you back, and I hope to see you around the forums.

Also, congrats on the whole marriage thing. I know what you mean about making friends on CAA. This place has been awesome for me in so many ways, and I'm truly grateful for it. Glad to hear it's blessed you too!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Lynna » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:02 am

TGJesusfreak wrote:So long in fact I doubt anyone here remembers me or who I am.

Sorry, bro, that's not going to happen. Not as long as I lurk in the shadows. :cool:

[Insert insane freakout here]
[Calms down]
I'm so glad you're back! :hug: I had basically given up hope of you ever returning.
Welcome back, and congratulations on your engagement, which I've known was going to happen for yeeeeaaars :D
Lynna

Postby Nate » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 am

Weclome back TotallyGrossJesusfreak. :V

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Hey, it's that guy from the things with the stuff. 8D

Welcome back. o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 am

Welcome back :)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Okami wrote:Trevor!! Whoa, heya TG! Long time no see. :)

It's crazy how much God changes things in the span of a few years...my fiance (Ryosuke) just joined CAA a few days ago. Sooo, yay, upcoming marriages! Haha XD

Great to see ya back! :D And awesome to hear of how God's blessed you through this little community! :thumb:

Yeah! its been pretty amazing. I keep meaning to visit more often and forget. XD
TGJesusfreak

Postby steenajack » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Yup....he's back and so am I...sort of. :) I'll chill here now and then. Gosh it's so cool to see everyone.
steenajack

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:I joined after you vanished, but I've heard about you from my older siblings who have been here since before then. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can hang out in chat sometime. ^^/

who are your older siblings? =O
TGJesusfreak

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Welcome back, I don't believe we've met. *handshake* I have seen your posts, though, and that Link avatar is unforgettable. I will try to forgive it for being right-handed, but it's cool nonetheless. Anyways, good to have you back, and I hope to see you around the forums.

Also, congrats on the whole marriage thing. I know what you mean about making friends on CAA. This place has been awesome for me in so many ways, and I'm truly grateful for it. Glad to hear it's blessed you too!

Thanks! I remember you. haha. I also see you have a Fire Emblem photo in your signature. Path of Radiance was a great game. =P
TGJesusfreak

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Lynna wrote:
TGJesusfreak wrote:So long in fact I doubt anyone here remembers me or who I am.

Sorry, bro, that's not going to happen. Not as long as I lurk in the shadows. :cool:

[Calms down]
I'm so glad you're back! :hug: I had basically given up hope of you ever returning.
Welcome back, and congratulations on your engagement, which I've known was going to happen for yeeeeaaars :D

Yes. YOU SHOULD KNOW I WAS COMING BACK. YOURE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS I WAS TALKING ABOUT DANGIT. *calms down*
TGJesusfreak

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 pm

MomentOfInertia wrote:Hey, it's that guy from the things with the stuff. 8D

Welcome back. o_o/

Hello Fu's brother. I remember you well. Muahahaha. *cough* i mean... hi.
TGJesusfreak

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

steenajack wrote:Yup....he's back and so am I...sort of. :) I'll chill here now and then. Gosh it's so cool to see everyone.

Yes and you are that girl I love. HOW DID YOU GET HERE-- I mean hi Sweetie. =P
TGJesusfreak

Postby steenajack » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 pm

TGJesusfreak wrote:
Lynna wrote:

[Calms down]

Yes. YOU SHOULD KNOW I WAS COMING BACK. YOURE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS I WAS TALKING ABOUT DANGIT. *calms down*

Oh gosh...XD were we that obvious?
steenajack

Postby steenajack » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm

TGJesusfreak wrote:
steenajack wrote:Yup....he's back and so am I...sort of. :) I'll chill here now and then. Gosh it's so cool to see everyone.

Yes and you are that girl I love. HOW DID YOU GET HERE-- I mean hi Sweetie. =P

*sings*
I will follow yooooooooouuuuuuu.....follow you wherever you goooooooo!!!!!
steenajack

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 am

TGJesusfreak wrote:
Banana Lobster wrote:I joined after you vanished, but I've heard about you from my older siblings who have been here since before then. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can hang out in chat sometime. ^^/

who are your older siblings? =O

*waves*
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Hey, Trevor! Welcome back dude. Super glad you're back dude!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Lynna » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 pm

TGJesusfreak wrote:Yes. YOU SHOULD KNOW I WAS COMING BACK. YOURE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS I WAS TALKING ABOUT DANGIT. *calms down*

XD Well, I'd hoped you'd come back, but I wasn't sure if you would. Lots of awesome people from here have mysteriously disappeared, I'm afraid :/ I apologise for having so little faith :P
steenajack wrote:Oh gosh...XD were we that obvious?

Maybe, maybe not. I remember calling it in a phone conversation after you two had been together for a month or something. I was/am such a shipper, I just had to be the first to point out that it could happen eventually.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Furen » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Lynna wrote:
TGJesusfreak wrote:Yes. YOU SHOULD KNOW I WAS COMING BACK. YOURE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS I WAS TALKING ABOUT DANGIT. *calms down*

XD Well, I'd hoped you'd come back, but I wasn't sure if you would. Lots of awesome people from here have mysteriously disappeared, I'm afraid :/ I apologise for having so little faith :P

steenajack wrote:Oh gosh...XD were we that obvious?

Maybe, maybe not.

Yeah TG, too many of us have disappeared, and it's saddening... Fallen comrades every year...

And I'll clear up this clever shifty answer right away. Yes... yes you two were quite obvious. Then again, I talked to you two a lot, so it was clear it was coming.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to Who's Who