Hello all

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello all

Postby dmdutcher » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi, I'm dmdutcher. I've been watching anime since the early eighties, and as a Christian I'm thrilled to find like-minded fans. I blog on anime among other things at dmdutcher.com.

Five favorite anime would be

1. Dual Parallel Trouble Adventures
2. Saint Tail
3. Sound of the Sky
4. Haibane Renmei
5. Angel Beats

Thanks for having me.
dmdutcher

Re: Hello all

Postby IPv4 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 am

Wülcome!
IPv4

Postby black & white angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Welcome to CAA!
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Hiya! This site is really fun, I hope you have a good time!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:24 am

Welcome, welcome.
Enjoy your time here, don't trip on any dead--I mean sleeping bodies. They're all sleeping. I assure you. Even the ones that aren't breathing. Trust me, they're just really deep sleepers so they don't need as much oxygen. And...uh...If you're cold we have blankets but you can only use them if your username has a number in it so tough. Other than that...the site is pretty self-explanatory. Just be sure to follow all the hidden rules and don't set off any land mines and you'll be just fine.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a dark, damp hole to hibernate in. *wanders off in search of blankets* It's just wrong for it to be this cold in July....
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:17 am

Welcome~~ :)
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Hey what's up!
I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 pm

I like a blog that has Rumic World and Cordwainer Smith. Eclectic.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Who's Who