Yo, peeps

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Yo, peeps

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Hey, all. Not sure how to do this without just feeling awkward, but...yeah. False alarm. Looks like God had different plans and you're all still stuck with me. I feel like a bit of a drama queen after the big long post I made, and two months later I'm suddenly walking back in the front door. That's not to say I didn't mean it; I sincerely stand by every word I said, but yeah. Apparently God had different plans than I thought He did, because He's allowed me to come back, which is...a huge blessing. I'm incredibly grateful for what He's doing with my life, and that in spite of everything going on, I believe He's given me liberty to return to the place that I love and the people I care about. And hopefully you guys don't mind me randomly just showing up again after leaving so ceremoniously and conclusively.

Anyways, with the opportunity to come back, I intend to do my very best to be as much if not more active than before, and to really try to be a blessing and a testimony at CAA, if the Lord will allow. And Lord willing, I'm hoping to stay indefinitely, because this place means a lot to me in so many ways. But of course, I also said that God would probably never have me come back, and here I am two months later, so I've kind of learned that I have no idea how He works and I'm not gonna pretend to know His plan. I hope and believe that He'll keep me here, but I'm just taking life one day at a time.

And...uh...I hope the mods are okay with me being all in-and-outy and indecisive. I mean, I came as close as I could to terminate my membership without actually doing so, so I hope I'm not being a jerk and a hypocrite by coming back and trying to shove myself back into the picture. If I am, please let me know so I can rectify it.

And I want to thank everyone who stayed in contact with me and supported, encouraged, and blessed me after I left. I haven't really said as much, but it meant worlds to me, and I appreciate that you guys weren't willing to let our friendships die.

And, well, that's it. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Reading all the posts and threads and whatnot is going to be a daunting task. So many new members. If any of you are reading this and I don't get a chance to get to your threads, welcome!

I wasn't sure whether to actually post a thread or just post in the leaving/coming back thread. I feel a bit arrogant and self-centered doing it this way, but I figured it made sense and I may or may not be selfish enough to hope that this would be noticed and not just passed over.

So...uh...Q&A session!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Yo, peeps

Postby drill » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Welcome back, Claec! :D
drill

Postby black & white angel » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Glad to have you back, Claec! :n_n:
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

1.) How many pieces of M&M's have you eaten since you left? I need exact numbers here.
2.) Did you cut your hair?
3.) Turn to your left. What's the first purple thing you see?
4.) Do you think Channing Tatum is attractive?
5.) How many times have you tripped on your shoelaces in the past year?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:40 pm

1. Oh, what a horrible question to ask. I literally went on an M&M eating spree in the last couple weeks, and it wasn't pretty. So...um...I ate 4, then 7 more, then a handful that had either 6 or 8, then 4 again, then like 12, but usually I eat them in 6 piece increments, so...um...add this here...oh, and there was that one time...then I got another bag that day...or was it two? Of course some didn't count because they fell on the floor and therefore weren't candy anymore...then there was the M&M Mcflurry I had...and did I eat some that other time?...Okay, after much consideration and mathematics, my conclusion is that I ate the same exact (because you wanted exact numbers) number of M&Ms as I did kernels of corn.
2. Psh, no. What's wrong with you? Then my epic rivalry with Odd would be cut just as short. No, the legacy lives on. As do the horrible, dreadful split ends. I really should at least get a trim or something...
3. Do Dr. Pepper cans count as purple? It looks red, but it kind of has a purplish hue to it. If so, it would be my awesome Dr. Pepper pillow. If not...well, I could just keep turning to my left till I make a full circle, but my room is severly lacking in purple things. In fact...*looks around*...oh, wait. There's a random purple box sitting on a shelf way up in the corner that I didn't even remember having. And there's a picture of Fai using magic that happens to have purple in it. But other than that, my room is pretty brown. Wow, I just realized how incredibly brown everything in my room is. Is that a bad thing?
4. Absolutely, we're getting married next week. No seriously, who are we talking about? *googles it* Um...I guess? Or not. He has a funny-looking beard thing and his eyes are too close together. And he has a perpetual eyebrow arch that looks like he can't take anything seriously. And his ears are funny. And he doesn't have black hair.
5. That is classified information. However, I can tell you that I've got my shoelace caught on a nut sticking out of a cart I was pushing at work, almost wrenched my foot off. Twice, in fact. That happened like two nights ago if I recall correctly. But yeah, people who tie there shoelaces tend not to trip on them.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Blegh--Excuse, I'm bad with questions. Welcome back though, Claec XD
1. Have you ever tried the FMA manga?
2. How many times daily does a cat do something evil to you?
3.I think I already know the answer to this but... Who's your favorite Soul Eater character?
4. Heck, who's your favorite anime character of all time?
5. What's the thing you hate most?
6. What's your favorite book?
7. Why do my neighbors persist in setting off fireworks when it's clearly not the fourth of July anymore?
8.Why does Ed make the funniest faces ever?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 pm

1. I have not. I've been told I should. But tiiiiime...and moneeeeeeeyyy....they hate me....Hopefully I will someday. I probably look like the ultimate FMA fan between my avatar and username, but that's just because FMA was the only anime I'd ever watched when I joined CAA. :sweat: Considering I still haven't even watched Brotherhood.
2. Usually only once, and then I kill it. No, that's not true. If I killed Cheetah's cat she'd be mad at me. Which brings me to my point. That thing is obnoxious! She meows, and meows, and meows, for absolutely no good reason, and it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have this annoying, cracked little squeak of a meow. And if you try to pet her, she doesn't stop moving and she's annoying and always sticks her back-end in your face which is just lovely. But other than that, our cats aren't usually evil. My cat gets hair all over me, does that count?
3. Panda. Panda. What is this madness? Obviously, my favorite character is Asura. No, seriously. Look at this face:
4. AGH. Someone stop me before I go on a Fai-rant! Let me put it this way...It's one of these two:
5. That is a question you don't ask a pessimist, because then you're likely to be stuck listening to them for days on end. But I shall try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Hmm... Either guys or lunch meat sandwiches or not being in Japan or trying to talk to people I don't know. Serious answer? Satan. Hands down.
6. The Bible! But that's a cop-out generic Christian answer. Besides the Bible...probably Pilgrim's Progress. Favorite secular book is...I don't know! I love books! Manga probably doesn't count as books, but if it did it would be Tsubasa, hands down.
7. That's an easy one. It's to cover up the secret underground operation they're working on, that most probably involves taking over the world with cats, scratchy old blankets, and toilet paper rolls. The other possibility would be that they're celebrating the 6th of July.
8. Because if he didn't then people would take him seriously when he gets mad and stop calling him short and then he wouldn't have a Napoleon complex and he wouldn't be nearly as fun and we wouldn't be able to laugh at him for making weird faces. The other answer is because I told him to and he has to listen to me because I'm taller.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Claec! \(;w;)/

Welcome back!
goldenspines

Postby GeneD » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:09 am

Welcome back Claec, major props for the static Nishinoya pic in your sig.
GeneD

Postby FourFourSeven » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 am

Your citizenship has been renewed. Welcome back to Alliance territory, Claec!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:Panda. Panda. What is this madness? Obviously, my favorite character is Asura.

W-was that a pun?

Now I'm going to interrogate you more because reasons.

1. Do you agree that Shizuo Heiwajima is basically Edward Elric if he drank his milk?
2. How much lint currency do you in your pocket?
3. Which is better, Red Pandas or just pandas?
4.What's your favorite video game?
5.Favorite OST?
6. How much pie have you eaten in your absence?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Who's your least favorite anime character ever?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby emmatheveritas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Sorry, I'm butting in for a moment, Panda! (Reaches over to give a panda glomp)
Claec! I didn't know you were leaving! I would have been so sad if you had been gone for good! You're such a joy to all of us here and we'd miss you and your great faith and fun! :waah!:
You make me feel happy, and all my family heard about that first day when I joined and you greeted me so nicely was this "Claec" and their awesomeness! :sweat: I hope God continues to bless you and keep you safe always!
Love, Emma ;) :hug:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks, everybody. It means a lot.

Haha, Panda, I didn't even think of that. Er, I mean, yes. Aren't you impressed by my great punning abilities?

1. YES. But only because milk turns you into a mindless killing machine. Just look at Cheetah
2. Well, I have a habit of sticking my hands in my pockets whenever I'm not doing something productive that involves hands, which inevitably leads to me playing with whatever's in my pockets, which is usually lint. And then that gets annoying so I throw it out. So in the end...I'm pretty much bankrupt in terms of lint.
3. Which one is more likely to take over the world? Because it would be that one. Besides, red pandas have tails. That makes a definite difference. I'm just...not sure whether it's good or bad.
4. Majora's Mask! Which is funny because the first time I tried to play it I hated it. Because the creators must have assumed that anyone who played it would have played Ocarina of Time first, because you start off from the very beginning having to run around and do this and that as if your life depended on it, whereas in Ocarina of Time you take your fine time learning how to do stuff. I was overwhelmed and had no idea what I was doing, so I turned it off, walked away, and said "I am never playing that game again." Well, that didn't happen...
5. Well, for about 8 seconds I was desperately trying to figure out what it was because I love OSTs and I could be here all day. But now I'm ashamed of myself for even having to think about it. Duh
6. None. Pie is evil.
8. Hmmmm.....That one guy who did the thing. I dunno. I don't like characters who are jerks but suddenly you're supposed to like them because the main character forgave them even though they're losers and awful. And I don't like characters who kill my favorite character just because he's not important to the storyline. And...and...I don't like characters with funny faces. But maybe Renge from Ouran. Or maybe somebody else. I dunno.

ClaecElric4God

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Welcome back! I'm darn glad you're back!! Don't leave again. Ever!! Please. If you can help it, I mean. QUESTIONS!

1. Pirates or ninjas?
2. Can you do a handstand?
3. Do you wear eyeliner?
4. Did you watch Winnie the Pooh when you were a kid?
5. What's your favorite season? (Winter, spring, etc)
6. Do you like fuzzy socks?
7. Do you like peanut butter?
8. What's your favorite OTP/ship?
9. Do you play any instruments?
10. Do you have a deep voice?
11. DO YOU LIKE TOMATOES ON YO HAMBURGER?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:58 pm

1. Ninjas ninjas ninjas. Pirates went extinct, but ninjas still live among us, just hidden in the shadows. So obviously they're superior.
2. Not really. I'm much better at armrests.
3. Nah, my eyes are lined up pretty well already. (Seriously though, make-up is just a nice way of saying lie. Just sayin'.)
4. I...don't remember? If I did I'm pretty sure I hated it. Eeyore was like...the only reason to watch that show. I've watched much more since then because my sister's kids are obsessed with it.
5. It's suuuuuuumer, ev'ry little moment is worth it's weight in gold. But yeah, Phineas and Ferb reference aside, summer is the best. I think I may be the only person ever who'd rather be too hot than too cold. And the greenery. There's something about living in a state where you are literally...enclosed in trees wherever you go.
6. Don't say that!!! It took me weeks to wean myself off of wearing socks non-stop. I...urgh...must...wear...socks...
7. Meh. Crunchy is awful because nuts are awful, but creamy's okay. Only on pb&j, though. It really has no other purpose. Except when Cheetah makes peanut butter fingers. Those things are awesome.
8. My favorite Overwhelmingly Tough Person, you ask? Shizuo Heiwajima, probably. *wanders off and ignores the true meaning of the question*
9. I play the dulcimer. My dad would say something witty like "I play the radio", but I actually don't, ever. Though, come to think of it, an N64 controller most definitely qualifies as an instrument. I would really like to play guitar, but *ahem* certain people whose names I won't mention refuse to teach me. *cough*
10. Yes, yes I do. It's very deep and cool and intimidating. However, I have an unfortunate throat condition that makes it sound like I have an average voice that's neither deep nor high.
11. YES. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE TOMATOES? We must go hunt them down and kill them all.

ClaecElric4God

Postby LastLfan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:54 pm

No questions but I MISSED YOU
LastLfan

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Oh Hi Claec welcome to CAA. My name is Wolfsong, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Just wanted to be the first to warn you that this place is not what it seems. Danger lurks in every corner, in the form of wild creatures that would put your poor dog-cat mutant to shame, and paper clips. Oh, there also used to be a person called Cece by some who was the most dangerous of all, but she left a little while ago, much to my disappointment. Yeah, we were fairly close, chaos companions, ya know? So that means you should watch out for me too, I'm a bomb waiting to go off.....
aw heck.

CLAECCLAECCLAECIMISSEDYOUDON'TYOUDAREDOTHISTOMEEVERAGAIN!!!!
... :lol: ....
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome back Claec, we missed you. :)

1. Are you afraid of heights?
2. What is your favorite soda?
3. Fire powers or ice/water powers?
Banana Lobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:36 am

Whoa, Wolf. Calm down. Breathe. Breathe. Deeeep breaths. In. And out. In. And out. There you go. Just keep breathing. Wait, paper clips?! Wolf, what horrible catastrophe has struck in my absence that paperclips were allowed to overrun the place? I'm disappointed in you. *looks down imaginary glasses at Wolf*

1. No, but I'm afraid of falling. This is true! There is a difference! Because I can be in an incredibly high place, and as long as I have my balance and whatever I'm standing on is trustworthy, I'm not scared at all. But if I'm standing on say, a really narrow branch or the edge of a roof or something where there's actually a fair risk that I will plunge to my doom, then I start to get freaked out. But for some reason I still climb trees. I love trees...
2. Mirinda!!! Which is this orange pop from Honduras. Well, there's actually two flavors, orange and banana. But seriously, banana flavored pop? Really? Anything banana flavored is awful, but especially pop. Also, ramune! And melon soda! Because anything Japanese is wonderful. And the grocery store I used to work at sells this generic cream soda that is AWESOME. I don't know what it is about it, but it puts A&W to shame.
3. Fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Actually, ice powers would be cool too. Get it, cool? Haha. Actually, come to think of it I probably wouldn't survive ice powers, because I hate all things cold. Is anyone else having an abnormally cold summer? I wore a jacket to work the other day, and I was still freezing. IN JULY.
But yeah, I'd rather have fire powers. Fire is warm, and pretty, and makes you feel powerful.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:13 am

Happy you're back : 3
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:53 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Whoa, Wolf. Calm down. Breathe. Breathe. Deeeep breaths. In. And out. In. And out. There you go. Just keep breathing. Wait, paper clips?! Wolf, what horrible catastrophe has struck in my absence that paperclips were allowed to overrun the place? I'm disappointed in you. *looks down imaginary glasses at Wolf*

Hey, it wasn't my fault, it was the Odd. And then he abandoned me to deal with it all by myself. Don't look at me like that...*whimper*
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 am

Don't mind me. Just passing through. *slowly walks through the Q&A...UNTIL!!!* Well HELLOOOOO THERE! How might you be?! How have you been?! Where have you been?! Better question, where might I have been?! XD
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 am

Derek, you old goat! I might be very well, or I might not. I have been both good and bad at certain points in my life. I have been in the depths of insanity. And you...I have no idea where you've been, or I certainly would have sent my ninjas to hunt you down and drag you back. But seriously, it's awesome to see you again.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 pm

*peeks head into welcome back thread*....*looks at all of the people...slowly starts to back out of the room* Don't mind me....just passing through. *throws a banana at claec* XD
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Return to Who's Who