Hello

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello

Postby TheGrigori » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:18 am

Hello my fellow Christian anime fans. I was actually here along time ago but apparently my email is no longer int he system. So im glad to be back. God Bless. J
TheGrigori

Re: Hello

Postby MiaDrosselmeyer » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello! =)
MiaDrosselmeyer

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:03 am

Hey what's up! Hope you enjoy yourself here...again.

Do you have a favorite anime?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 pm

heya welcome to CAA!
Do you have a favorite manga? Or book doesn't matter XD
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Welcome! Yes, tell us about yourself :)
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 am

Hello dear Grigori! Welcome...back. Look forward to seeing you on the forums! What's your favorite kind of music???
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello and welcome back~
Any interesting tidbits about yourself?

Enjoy your stay :)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby TheGrigori » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 am

Sorry its been a while again... Ive been working on a project very hard lately. Really right now I am focused on getting The Grigori going. Since the last time I was here its been busy. You can check my DA http://dvpfilms.deviantart.com or click on the link below for the Facebook page to all we have done. Also we are working on some anime trailers as well. Myself personally there isnt anything interesting about me. Ive been a hermit for the last several years separating myself from alot of people, things etc etc. My favorite artist is Phil Collins. I study the Bible from the Hebrew/Greek perspective which changes the way I have read the Bible for years. I am also studying the process on how the Bbile came about, why some books were not included and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
TheGrigori

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi, nice to meet you ^_^
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Return to Who's Who