Hiya! ;)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hiya! ;)

Postby GeassGirl222 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Hello! I'm new of course, and super excited to join this group!

I'm a 15 year old girl who has a passion for God, and loves anime too. Guess I'm in the right place, huh? ;)
Some of my favorite anime's are Code Geass, Black Butler, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Angel Beats, and Fruits Basket!
Other than anime I love books, writing, Doctor Who, Skyrim, Marvel, space, and the list goes on. Yeah... I'm a total nerd. :cool:

So, I am ready to have a blast with you guys! Peace out!
“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.” ~ Doctor Who
GeassGirl222

Re: Hiya! ;)

Postby drill » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Have any manga you like?
Also, what kind of music do you like?
drill

Postby black & white angel » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Glad to have you on CAA!

what are your favorite books?
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby Thunderscream872 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 am

Welcome to CAA!

Since you said you like Marvel--who's your favorite Marvel character?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Heeeelloooo! We're all quite nerdy here. lol. Welcome! ^-^
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Welcome! :) *hug*
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 am

Hello! o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby GeassGirl222 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:05 am

Thanks for all the welcomes! Ya'll so sweet!

To answer the questions asked of me, I love the Full Metal Alchemist manga and I listen mostly to pop music or christian music. (Fav band being Tenth Avenue North)

And my favorite Marvel character probably is ...... Loki!! I know he's a villain, but he's an amazing one :)
“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.” ~ Doctor Who
GeassGirl222

Postby GeassGirl222 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 am

Oh, and my favorite books are, The Book Thief, Lord of the Flies, Around the World in Eighty Days, and the classic Robin Hood. I'm currently reading To Kill a Mockingbird, which is very good so far!
GeassGirl222

Return to Who's Who