SUP C.A.A?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

SUP C.A.A?

Postby Animeniac » Sun May 18, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm new here I'm 19 and single :sweat: I'm a gamer I draw Anime my dream job would be to make Operation Valkyrie come true (ask me about it)
I graduated a couple of days ago :D :D :D

My favorite Animes are
Mushi-shi
Full Metal Alchemist
Ookami-san and her seven Companions
Black Butler (I know the whole demon butler thing but I like it)
Baka and Test
Fate/Zero (if you haven't seen it SEE IT)
And if you have other questions 'bout me just let me know
THANKS!!!!
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: SUP C.A.A?

Postby black & white angel » Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi glad to have you on CAA :hug:
    I would love to hear about Operation Valkyrie :D
    I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
    black & white angel

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello and welcome! Also congrats on your graduation ^_^
    QUESTION TIME
    What type of video games do you play?
    What kind of music do you like?
    Have you watched Death Note?
    And most importantly:
    Do you put tomatoes on your hamburger?
    Do you see this gorgeous creature?
    That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
    A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
    TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Animeniac » Mon May 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Ok Operation Valkyrie is about how angels were sent down to earth and have to protect people from demons, they disguise as humans and live normal lives. The story begins with Satan's Rebellion towards God and the angels and fallen angels get seperated. The main angels are going to be like the fruits of the spirit and the Demons are like the seven deadly sins. (Ex: Lust will be a commander of lustful demons and Peace will be commander of Peace-making angels.) The Main storyline is about Alice, the daughter of the Lead Valkyrie who is bullied for being a Retrieval Angel in Training (they call her a R.A.T). One day Satan's army ambushes the Angel Base and while defending Alice, her Mother turns into a demon. And with that experience Alice wants to train in the Valkyrie Training grounds so she can bring her mother back. The Manga will have real Angels in it such as: Micheal the Archangel and Gabriel and have Death Angels ETC. I'm still in the process of writing the storyline. if you have any other questions feel free! ^_^

games I play
    Soul Caliber
    Skyrim (FUS RO YEAH)
    Sonic
    Street Fighter
    Kingdom Hearts (Sora and Kairi Forever!)
    Metal Gear Solid
    Super Smash Bros
    Call Of Duty (sometimes at my friends house (parents don't like C.O.D in the house)
    Sims
    Final Fantasy
    ZELDA fan for life!

Music I like

Skillet
    Red
    Disciple
    Breaking Benjamin (Clean songs)
    Flyleaf (lacey Mosley flyleaf not new one)
    Alesana
    BeatMagik (best dubstep in my opinion)
    Underoath
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    Owl city
    Lights!
    S3rl (clean)

I have only seen about half an Episode then the next day it got taken off Netflix

and yes I love tomatoes on a hamburger ^_^

I love your Quotes TheAlbinoMoose and that Naruto Picture was distracting me from typing so much I was Laughing
    Last edited by mechana2015 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Please use Edit for additional posts not multiposting.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello & welcome c: Have a panda bear hug~ *hugs*
    What's you're favorite KH game
    Also, have a favorite Breaking Benjamin song? :3
    Congrats on graduating.
    "People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
    Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Mon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Animeniac wrote:I love your Quotes TheAlbinoMoose and that Naruto Picture was distracting me from typing so much I was Laughing

Haha thanks! xD

Always glad to see a Sonic fan (And LoZ and Smash Bros and SKYRIM!!!!!)
    Do you see this gorgeous creature?
    That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
    A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
    TheAlbinoMoose

Postby LastLfan » Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Welcome welcome welcome a million times welcome. It is great to gave someone else writing a story using real angels such as Michael and the angel of death(who better be a hero or at least anti-hero or I'll have a fit XD) lol the only reason I say that is i'm(slowly writing a story with the angel of death as the primary protagonist. I love your story idea and you have great taste in music and games. Are you much of a pokemon fan by any chance? What is your favorite movie an favorite anime
    LastLfan

Postby marro1 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Hiya, Nice anime on your favs. I too enjoy FMA Baka and test and black Butler. Welcome!
    Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
    Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
    Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Animeniac » Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Hello & welcome c: Have a panda bear hug~ *hugs*
    What's you're favorite KH game
    Also, have a favorite Breaking Benjamin song? :3
    Congrats on graduating.

I love the 2nd one really want to play dream drop and birth by sleep though :rock:

Animeniac

Postby Animeniac » Tue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm

LastLfan wrote:Welcome welcome welcome a million times welcome. It is great to gave someone else writing a story using real angels such as Michael and the angel of death(who better be a hero or at least anti-hero or I'll have a fit XD) lol the only reason I say that is i'm(slowly writing a story with the angel of death as the primary protagonist. I love your story idea and you have great taste in music and games. Are you much of a pokemon fan by any chance? What is your favorite movie an favorite anime

Hey thanks! the thing with the death angels are there split between good and evil (like good death angels and bad death angels) I like pokemon some. My favorite anime movie has to be howls moving castle (hands down) :grin:

Animeniac

Postby drill » Wed May 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Welcome to CAA, Animeniac! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Glad to see another Fate/Zero fan out there, I assume you looking forward to Fate/Stay Night (2014)?
    drill

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 3:23 pm

drill wrote:Welcome to CAA, Animeniac! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Glad to see another Fate/Zero fan out there, I assume you looking forward to Fate/Stay Night (2014)?

I just started the anime but that's cool that there making another :XD:

Image GIFSoup <<<<<LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Animeniac

Return to Who's Who