Not really new

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Not really new

Postby radical edward » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Hello everyone. You once knew me as Rocklobster. However, I was unable to log in with my new desktop and even after asking for a new password, I was still unable to get in. :comp:
Thought you could get rid of me, eh? I'm ba-ack!
Note to mods: Could you please delete my old account? Thanks.
FKA rocklobster
radical edward

Re: Not really new

Postby goldenspines » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm pretty sure I can help with your log in problems, Rock. PM me please with the issues you're having. In truth, that's what you should have done first after creating this new account (since I assume you had no other way to contact us).

Because, it should be noted that we don't encourage or usually allow the making of a new account unless under very rare cases (escape from online stalking, for one example) because it's unfair for other members. Also, multiple accounts are against the rules.
Unless you give the staff a good reason to delete your old account, we won't and if there is a possibility to fix your log in problems on your old account, once we can fix them for you, we'll delete this new one.

Basically, PM me asap, thanks.
goldenspines

Return to Who's Who