[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Hello! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Hello!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello!

Postby Will » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello! My name is Will. Its great to find a forum that has christians who love anime.
Looking forward to enjoying my time here.
Will

Re: Hello!

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Will! ^_^ What's your favorite anime so far?
And what kind of music do you like?
Also, do you play video games (if so what type)?
Do you like tomatoes on your hamburger?
Would you like to have a pet hawk?
AND welcome to CAA. This place is awesome and you'll love it here, I'm sure!
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby IPv4 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:39 am

hello.
IPv4

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Hey, welcome to CAA. I can absolutely guarantee you'll enjoy yourself here - on one condition. Are you a mental hospital escapee like the rest of us? :lol:
okay, okay, we're not that bad, but we can be crazy. But we're all loving souls (some of us) and we all love anime (without any doubt) and I look forward to seeing you around the board! (and in chat...)
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Will » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:11 pm

What's your favorite anime so far? Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, and No Game No Life.
And what kind of music do you like? Christian music, Anime themes and instrumental themes from movies.
Also, do you play video games (if so what type)? Guitar Hero, Halo, Wrestling, Super Mario 64, Pokemon X, etc.
Do you like tomatoes on your hamburger? Nope only cheese and Mayo
Would you like to have a pet hawk? Sounds cool on paper, however that would be a handful to try and take care of a hawk.
Last edited by Will on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Watch out for the trapdoor above your head. That's where the fish come through. Also, good to meet you, hope to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby drill » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Welcome to CAA, Will! Hope you enjoy your stay here :D
drill

Return to Who's Who