[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Hi! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Hi!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi!

Postby Tronfan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 pm

My name is Spencer Smith and I live in Washington state. I just started watching anime, and my first show is Attack on Titan . I also am a fan of video games, especially platformers like Braid and Fez, though I also like scifi shooters.
Tronfan

Re: Hi!

Postby shooraijin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Welcome, Tronfan.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

Welcome, welcome.
Oh, you just started watching anime? Well, then. I must recommend Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Excellent show.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby GoldenEagle » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello Tronfan, Welcome to CAA! :)
こんにちは、皆さん! 始めまして!

The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be sure of their authenticity. - Abraham Lincoln

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FlockOfEagles
GoldenEagle

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Welcome to CAA. And the world of anime! I recommend 'Sword Art Online' and 'Hikaru no Go' for starters.
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Return to Who's Who